GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - # 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My 14 yr old son carries on multiple text conversations at one time....

My worry ( that I can post ) is just how similar her features are to other missing girls in that area

:seeya: Jane!

That's true, but there is no official word that she was texting with her boyfriend more than the heart.....LE just said "a friend"

You never know which cases will be resolved quickly, and which ones will carry on for years. I never thought Holly Bobo would still be missing, two and a half years later, when she was seen walking off with her abductor by her brother, who took just a little too long to realize what had happened. Just bizarre. Also Kortne Stouffer vanishing in the middle of the night from her apartment. Maura from her car. And way too many others. I can't think of many that are resolved in a good way once a month has passed, except for the exceptions we all know about.

I am sure LE is doing all they can...but she could be anywhere.

You never know which cases will be resolved quickly, and which ones will carry on for years. I never thought Holly Bobo would still be missing, two and a half years later, when she was seen walking off with her abductor by her brother, who took just a little too long to realize what had happened. Just bizarre. Also Kortne Stouffer vanishing in the middle of the night from her apartment. Maura from her car. And way too many others. I can't think of many that are resolved in a good way once a month has passed, except for the exceptions we all know about.

I am sure LE is doing all they can...but she could be anywhere.

I really think there is a correlation between LE giving continuous updates to the media, and an arrest in the case. I even have this new theory regarding it: If LE has no idea what happened to a missing person, maybe they even made some mistakes in the beginning, they are going to stay out of the media, because they don't want the case becoming high-profile, and have tons of pressure on them. On the other hand, if LE feels like they have a lot of the pieces to the puzzle, only missing a few, they are more likely to utilize the media. Why is it that in most cases, LE only talks to the media in the beginning? How many cases are they still communicating after one month?

Did anyone see the comment on the missing abigail hernandez page about the Craigslist lost and found ad? iPhone in an otter box case had been found in Maine? I hope all of these fb accounts are being monitored and followed up on by LE/ FBI!!

wasn't her phone pink, though? this rumor is really taking off, been reported in several places from what i have read. i just hope that this isn't a false lead.

That's true, but there is no official word that she was texting with her boyfriend more than the heart.....LE just said "a friend"

The point was substance- not whom. LE is not going to give an "official word" on anything they feel may compromise an innocent person or an investigation. My post had zip to do with any "official" statement; It was based on my typical 14 yr old's texting habits.

Have a nice thread...

I really think there is a correlation between LE giving continuous updates to the media, and an arrest in the case. I even have this new theory regarding it: If LE has no idea what happened to a missing person, maybe they even made some mistakes in the beginning, they are going to stay out of the media, because they don't want the case becoming high-profile, and have tons of pressure on them. On the other hand, if LE feels like they have a lot of the pieces to the puzzle, only missing a few, they are more likely to utilize the media. Why is it that in most cases, LE only talks to the media in the beginning? How many cases are they still communicating after one month?

We rarely hear from Le, unless they need a piece of a puzzle from the public. I agree that silence, in many cases, can mean LE has nothing to build on and that they only speak out when they feel it may be of use to them. Not to say the files are not on their desks all the time...but without leads from the start, what can they really do, except hope for valid tips or leads? Interview, re-interview, etc. but even that can only be done so many times and often produces nothing new.

We rarely hear from Le, unless they need a piece of a puzzle from the public. I agree that silence, in many cases, can mean LE has nothing to build on and that they only speak out when they feel it may be of use to them. Not to say the files are not on their desks all the time...but without leads from the start, what can they really do, except hope for valid tips or leads? Interview, re-interview, etc. but even that can only be done so many times and often produces nothing new.

I feel like this scenario plays out in so many missing person cases: Someone goes missing. The media gets word about it, and LE has to schedule a press conference to answer their concerns. The media is very interested at this point, and LE is scheduling regular press conferences. But they don't really have much info to give out, so the media starts to lose interest. LE decides to stop having PC's. Basically, it feels like LE only holds PC's in the beginning because they are pretty much forced to, but when they aren't providing the media with sensational tidbits, they move on.

wasn't her phone pink, though? this rumor is really taking off, been reported in several places from what i have read. i just hope that this isn't a false lead.

Her phone was reported as being white with a pink and gray otter box case.

Was it in any news that they cleared all the staff from AH's high school as far as interviews, searching of their homes, etc.(to include cafeteria workers & janitors)? Just wondering.

Why do you think it's connected? I see nothing to put the two together.

the date is the date she went missing
Hernandez last name

Bad things happen to AH's relatives.

Might be the reason Dad is lying low
Might explain the SS and the FBI presence so quickly!

I just thought it odd!

Hey thy might not be related at all but ....food for thought.

the date is the date she went missing
Hernandez last name

Bad things happen to AH's relatives.

Might be the reason Dad is lying low
Might explain the SS and the FBI presence so quickly!

I just thought it odd!

The Aaron Hernandez murder happened a while ago. Since he was a Patriot it was all over the news here.

What bad things other than ah missing have happened?

Aarons family is Puerto Rican, not Mexican. No relation.

The Aaron Hernandez murder happened a while ago. Since he was a Patriot it was all over the news here.

What bad things other than ah missing have happened?

Didnt his uncle die?l have to go look!

a Moped accident or something!

there is also a RH in Bristol Maine!

Dang and I thought I was on to something here!

Back to the drawing board! I guess!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member