GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - # 6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
J.Block, I am not sure exactly when sequestration began, would that have an effect. I remember being on Passaconway Rd. heading towards the covered bridge off Kankamagus and when we passed the state campground ( on both sides). There was either a sheriff or fish and game guy at the gates. Campers and rv's out, no new ones in. Saw rv's people with the gazetteer book spread on the picnic tables, looking for a new campsite. Felt sorry for them. Thanks for all your info, it is appreciated by me.

J Block some time back there was talk of several girls fitting Abbys description missing. Age, Hispanic, hair.

Perhaps one of our posters from that area remember it better than I.

Thank you for your great insight J Block!

If there was already an FBI presence in the area, what if there were a predator stalking young girls on SM, they could have numerous accounts, attempted to lure other girls, if they were extremely vigilant and only used free wifi at places like mcdonalds, starbucks etc. That would make them hard to trace if not impossible, right? But what if one of these numerous accounts had friended abby, the 'older boy' she recently friended? I'm wondering if dunkin donuts has free wifi?.. just some thoughts MOO

There has been quite a muck of chatter in the news regarding islamic radical groups in Maine recruiting members and an increased FBI presence needed.

So if investigators learned from abbys fb that someone Abby recently friended was a fake profile and only accessed their fb from IP's registered to dunkin donuts that would make finding a dunkins receipt in one of the searches quite significant wouldn't it? Even though that didn't pan out... Just trying to think outside the box to what I was thinking before.

Thank you for your great insight J Block!

If there was already an FBI presence in the area, what if there were a predator stalking young girls on SM, they could have numerous accounts, attempted to lure other girls, if they were extremely vigilant and only used free wifi at places like mcdonalds, starbucks etc. That would make them hard to trace if not impossible, right? But what if one of these numerous accounts had friended abby, the 'older boy' she recently friended? I'm wondering if dunkin donuts has free wifi?.. just some thoughts MOO

I cannot find the photo. It was online somewhere with blue background and three young ladies photos vertically. I think it was a NE Missing Children online magazine of some sort. There were serious similarities of at least two in the faces, hair, age.

You could use a community WiFi, but you can just as easily use a proxy server from a residence to conceal an IP address.

You could use a community WiFi, but you can just as easily use a proxy server from a residence to conceal an IP address.

Is that really true? I know you can conceal your IP with a proxy but I thought it could be still traceable by the right people, or is that just on TV? I DO watch a lot of crime drama TV shows ;)

J.Block, I am not sure exactly when sequestration began, would that have an effect. I remember being on Passaconway Rd. heading towards the covered bridge off Kankamagus and when we passed the state campground ( on both sides). There was either a sheriff or fish and game guy at the gates. Campers and rv's out, no new ones in. Saw rv's people with the gazetteer book spread on the picnic tables, looking for a new campsite. Felt sorry for them. Thanks for all your info, it is appreciated by me.

Sequester began 10/1

Timing/Opportunity/Acquaintances/Knowns/Comms/Hard evidence

It all has to be broken down and dissected

best post of the day, IMO.

1) timing -- the one day she isn't with her boyfriend or on the bus...sleuthing the un-sleuthable, they all rode the bus. she didn't, that day. why.

2) opportunity -- why four days after homecoming did she duck down a powerline trail, off the beaten track, walking home 2 miles after quite a fun-filled weekend of tiresome activity (i.e. the dance, the freyburg fair, monday's housecleaning job) ??? she didn't have track practice. she wasn't on the track team. period.

3) acquaintances -- can't go there. you all be the judge.

4) comms -- don't know what that means.

5) hard evidence -- we have none. does LE? we don't even know that. initially they were sure she made it home and had a 6:30 phone call on record. one week into the search, neither rang true according to a lawyer.

:waitasec:

How do we go back a few weeks ? End of summer vacation, beginning of school ? I don' t know, any ideas? Freshman orientation, school bus sign up, what happens at start of High School ? maybe I am in a bunny hole already.

best post of the day, IMO.

1) timing -- the one day she isn't with her boyfriend or on the bus...sleuthing the un-sleuthable, they all rode the bus. she didn't, that day. why.

2) opportunity -- why four days after homecoming did she duck down a powerline trail, off the beaten track, walking home 2 miles after quite a fun-filled weekend of tiresome activity (i.e. the dance, the freyburg fair, monday's housecleaning job) ??? she didn't have track practice. she wasn't on the track team. period.

3) acquaintances -- can't go there. you all be the judge.

4) comms -- don't know what that means.

5) hard evidence -- we have none. does LE? we don't even know that. initially they were sure she made it home and had a 6:30 phone call on record. one week into the search, neither rang true according to a lawyer.

:waitasec:

I believe LE (all branches) know a lot about 3, 4 and 5. None of which they are sharing with us. I think they, along with us, are in the dark about 1 and 2. IMOHO.

How do we go back a few weeks ? End of summer vacation, beginning of school ? I don' t know, any ideas?

Go back in what manner? And can you give dates? Crime reports? SM postings? News reports?

I believe ohoh is saying this in regards to J Block's post about the FBI and going back the weeks, month prior to the her missing to find out why FBI may have been in area as his theory stated. KWIM?

Or the general life daily events of AH. Unfortunately, for us that is impossible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member