GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - # 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IF that was in fact Abby where would her walking be leading her too? Any of the places we have talked about...maybe closer to that cell tower her phone pinged from.

Was those sightings close enough for her to be walking her dogs?

I don't think so. If she left school at 2:29...first sighting could be presumed at 2:40. I'd say that area is not quite half way between school and home. Map folks will be all over this estimateLOL If sightings were real say the 2:40 and 3:30 one, it would mean she was moseying along for some reason.

Some do. I don't believe hunting season was open, yet, when she disappeared. End of October usually for jr's the first week and then opens up for real in November.

Bow hunters start September 15 th. Firearms opened like a week ago. But there is also bear and turkey season that were open in sept and october

What's really bizarre is that the father seems to have one address in Conway, according to news sources, yet the Mom and girls have moved around several times in the last few years?

I am still not buying that the family would make all those moves for a small amount of rent reduction.

A single woman with two teenage daughters wouldn't do that.

Does anybody remember or know how long they have lived here in this condo?

I hope they have gone into each one and checked them all well occupied or unoccupied.

Speaking of which...can LE open the door of private residences that are owned by out of state owners? Surely there is an on property manager with keys????

I agree, I think she got into the car with whoever it was and then disappeared. I do believe it was someone she knew, it may have even been an upperclassman. I don't think she was grabbed, that would have been noted by someone. I believe she entered the car willingly and things went downhill from there, I also think this may have been a planned excursion. Now we know that AH's last text was sent at 2:53 to JCjr and that her phone continued to ping in the area between the school and her home until 3:07, that's a full 14 mins from her last text to when her phone was disabled so the assumption is she was grabbed at right around the same time because the first thing a person would do when they grab someone is to disable their phone. She was seen leaving school at 2:30 and the last last phone ping was 3:07, that's 37 mins. On average, a person's pace walking is 3 -3.5 mph, I would guess she's young and would average 3.5mph. Sometimes younger people or people with longer legs will average 4mph walking, but since she's texting during the walk I'm going to stick with the 3.5mph. So she's walking for 37 mins at 3.5mph that means she'd travel just over 2miles. So a question for those awesome map people, how close to home (considering the route they say she took) did AH get? How far along her routine route home was she? That's most likely where she was abducted or got into the car. Also, are there any homes in that immediate area, could someone have called over to her for some help getting groceries into the house, etc.

The half hour Abby was traveling would be just enough time to reach home. I still believe her enemy was within her home base. A worker, maintenance, lawn care. Somebody she talked to when she took her dogs out after school and knew her routine.

<modsnip>

They can with permission, otherwise they'd need a search warrant, wouldn't they?

(deleted some babble, none of it matters without knowing the moves and timeframesLOL)

Bow hunters start September 15 th. Firearms opened like a week ago. But there is also bear and turkey season that were open in sept and october

So do THEY mount cameras in the trees? I found that so interesting and what a big surprise that would be to be caught on camera in the middle of the woods.

They mount them... trees/stands sure! They also have hand held devices they can use.

This is helpful to me in regards to my initial inquiries. I'll post my opinions and reasonings when I get a chance tomorrow. This may provide us w/ some answers that both LE and the media haven't made clear.
I'm anxious to hear what you have to say, JBlock.

They can with permission, otherwise they'd need a search warrant, wouldn't they?

(deleted some babble, none of it matters without knowing the moves and timeframesLOL)

Way back in the beginning somebody made mention of another condo that was owned by an out of state owner and was rented occasionally.

So I keep hoping all those vacant condos have been searched.

Does anybody happen to know if they did a full search around the condo grounds?

Also I know they have searched dumpsters and also the landfills but I am hoping they have also searched where landscapers dump their lawn debris.

Just keeping my thinking cap on over there!

Way back in the beginning somebody made mention of another condo that was owned by an out of state owner and was rented occasionally.

So I keep hoping all those vacant condos have been searched.

Does anybody happen to know if they did a full search around the condo grounds?

Also I know they have searched dumpsters and also the landfills but I am hoping they have also searched where landscapers dump their lawn debris.

Just keeping my thinking cap on over there!

Fbi went door to door..... I would think any unoccupied condos would have fbi contacting the owners for brief interviews, recent tenant history request for a walk through, etc.....remember, over 100 agents were deployed to conway for this

And yes, they would need warrants if the owners refused to allow them to have a look..... but they can only look at what is in plain view without a warrant....... if they see something that alerts them they will apply for the warrant and thoroughly search

Fbi went door to door..... I would think any unoccupied condos would have fbi contacting the owners for brief interviews, recent tenant history request for a walk through, etc.....remember, over 100 agents were deployed to conway for this

Thzt is how to handle a missing person. At least a 100 fbi agents makes sense and should be done in every missing child case.

And yes, they would need warrants if the owners refused to allow them to have a look..... but they can only look at what is in plain view without a warrant....... if they see something that alerts them they will apply for the warrant and thoroughly search

They would stay on site while waiting for the warrant to make sure whatever it was doesn't get ditched, right?

I agree, I think she got into the car with whoever it was and then disappeared. I do believe it was someone she knew, it may have even been an upperclassman. I don't think she was grabbed, that would have been noted by someone. I believe she entered the car willingly and things went downhill from there, I also think this may have been a planned excursion. Now we know that AH's last text was sent at 2:53 to JCjr and that her phone continued to ping in the area between the school and her home until 3:07, that's a full 14 mins from her last text to when her phone was disabled so the assumption is she was grabbed at right around the same time because the first thing a person would do when they grab someone is to disable their phone. She was seen leaving school at 2:30 and the last last phone ping was 3:07, that's 37 mins. On average, a person's pace walking is 3 -3.5 mph, I would guess she's young and would average 3.5mph. Sometimes younger people or people with longer legs will average 4mph walking, but since she's texting during the walk I'm going to stick with the 3.5mph. So she's walking for 37 mins at 3.5mph that means she'd travel just over 2miles. So a question for those awesome map people, how close to home (considering the route they say she took) did AH get? How far along her routine route home was she? That's most likely where she was abducted or got into the car. Also, are there any homes in that immediate area, could someone have called over to her for some help getting groceries into the house, etc.

This is great sleuthing!!!
I believe this is very accurate, IMO. The last ping off of the cranmore mt tower also tells me that she was very close to home also. The entrance road to Cranmore is probably about 3 miles, roughly, if my knowledge is correct, from Abbys home.. There is something to the fact that Abbys mom called LE so quickly, and the fact that they responded with such a team! I believe something alerted mom, other than something "not being right"...and I believe there is something to that 6:30 call that Fish and Game reported took place, and then LE took back.. Dont know what...maybe a dead air call to mom...who knows. Maybe LE didnt want a suspected perp to know Abby had her phone still.... Just my rambling thoughts..
I am somewhat familiar with the area... from oue camp, we come out right at Kennett High School on 302/16 into N Conway from Fryeburg. Directly across from Kennett (which is on Eagles Way) is North South Road.. which is where you will find the front of the Walmart/Lowes, etc. I havent traveled very far up North South Road, but in the instance that I have somewhat, and seeing where the road is that Abby lives on when I was there last week, It seems as though North South Road would run past the BACK of the complex that Abby lives in (looking at the maps posted here).. So, just speculating here..she would have to cross North South Road and take some path to Villiage Way on the left (it doesnt look like Village Way connects to North South road)..
Maybe someone with more knowledge of the area can help me understand?
Also...where is this power line trail?? If it is off of Eagles Way, why would she have taken a power line trail OFF of Eagles Way, when North South road, a direct route home, is directly accross the st from the end of Eagles Way?
Im leaning towards someone in/around her complex has alot of answers.... :pullhair:

Can't find the post, but someone asked why locals haven't gone out on their atv's to look. this from the union leader back on October 15th : "James Campbell said he has a large group of friends with ATVs who would like to help in the search for Hernandez, but authorities have declined their help so far."
Got it from one of several articles posted at this site http://www.newhampshire.com/article/20131016/NEWS07/131019559&template=newhampshire1407

I'm beginning to believe mom was alerted by something, too. Dead air call at that time is a great possible theory and the idea they had an active abduction (though no trace for amber alert) would be a reason to have the large and fast response.

Power trail is off Eagles Way.

Can't find the post, but someone asked why locals haven't gone out on their atv's to look. this from the union leader back on October 15th : "James Campbell said he has a large group of friends with ATVs who would like to help in the search for Hernandez, but authorities have declined their help so far."
Got it from one of several articles posted at this site http://www.newhampshire.com/article/20131016/NEWS07/131019559&template=newhampshire1407

We have ATV's.. we don't go anywhere close to Conway on them, as we are in the Cornish, ME area, but when we do go out on them I have posted flyers on the trails and I am very hyper alert, always looking for any sign.. : ( Where are you Abby?? :please:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx