GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - # 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
** respectfully snipped **

All of this to say, LE's message, "No threat to community" and Abby's parents letters have me leaning back towards the runaway theory. If they don't have a decent amount of evidence pointing in that direction, I don't understand why LE hasn't taken a more aggressive approach in this investigation.

BBM
There are many different reasons LE may say there is no threat to the community, IMO, even if there clearly was a "threat" to the victim (hence their disappearance).

LE is not showing any signs to me that they are thinking there is a predator here.

LE is not showing any signs to me that they are thinking there is a predator here.

I agree, Clu. And, other than the parents' letters, they aren't showing any signs they think she ran away, either. Where does that leave us?!?! Hoping that Abby really did runaway and that she comes home, IMO. Pronto!

Does anyone have a link to the article where authorities supposedly say, RH is not a POI? I remember reading that the family was cooperative but nothing saying they were cleared, etc.

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LE has never named any POI publicly and they also have not ruled anyone in or ruled anyone out.

ETA... I'm searching for the link for this... Jane Young had said at a PC that "nothing has been ruled in and nothing has been ruled out".

LE has never named any POI publicly and they also have not ruled anyone in or ruled anyone out.

ETA... I'm searching for the link for this... Jane Young had said at a PC that "nothing has been ruled in and nothing has been ruled out".

Thanks. Previously, a poster mentioned that the family were not POI's and cleared, which was not my understanding of things.

Here is the link to the press conference where Jane Young says nothing has been ruled in and nothing has been ruled out... the only comment she made previously (not in this PC) in regards to the family is that they have all been cooperative.... she never elaborated further other than to say in other press conferences that they have spoken to a number of individuals but that's it. She left it at that.

[video=youtube;oeh84GDLJLY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeh84GDLJLY[/video]

Could the lack of warning and lack of townfolk comment be due to the fact that this is a ski-town, at the beginning of the peak time for revenue? That everyone agrees no one wants the tourists to think this is a place with a roving predator? Just an idea.

Jane Young says in this press conference that the family has been cooperative and remains cooperative

[video=youtube;PHnpti9k2sI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHnpti9k2sI[/video]

I think Danak said there weren't any cameras behind walmart in that back parking lot. So I'm not sure they have anything.

I am not so sure about that information. Trucks come and go all the time and employees hang around the back of Walmart.

I think there might be video in the back of Walmart. Perhaps one of our locals could do a quick drive by and check it out.

Remember back a bit it was said there was video of Abby. Never shown but there was video.

I think it might have been the last time LE made any statements about Abby.

MOO

I completely agree.

I don't think that a 14 yr old who has never run away before, would have the fore sight to remove the battery from their phone -or dump it in water- in order to prevent being tracked. Most of the people I know (hubby included) don't even realize that they can be tracked by their cell phone. Only criminals and LE seem to pay attention to details like that.

Most 14 yr olds run away to get their parents attention and make a statement. Not to run off and never be heard from again.

I really think abduction, but I also think there is a possibility of bullying at school. There was a reason why Abby didn't ride the bus home. Maybe someone or a group of someone's were bullying her, followed her home and the bullying got too rough? Maybe they just chased her and she fell and got injured pretty badly? I really think they need to check the area between school and walmart very thoroughly again before the snows fall.

Praying for Abby and her family

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Everything above is JMO!

Actually you bring up something I have thought about. Those two girls that were the eyewitnesses walking behind Abby and knew who she was from school. How come they didn't walk with Abby. How come they were kind of following her? They are the ones on tv that said she turned right onto some road. I wonder about everybody right about now!

I swear 'everybody is cooperative' but WHERE THE HELL IS ABBY? Geeeez!

I feel like I am in Mayberry, USA...a happy place.

Sorry my frustration with this case runneth over!

'Everybody cooperating' Really!!!

As we all know, cooperating isn't necessarily synonymous with truth telling.

I am not so sure about that information. Trucks come and go all the time and employees hang around the back of Walmart.

I think there might be video in the back of Walmart. Perhaps one of our locals could do a quick drive by and check it out.

Remember back a bit it was said there was video of Abby. Never shown but there was video.

I think it might have been the last time LE made any statements about Abby.

MOO

The only video made public by LE was the surveillance still from the high school

It seems like everyone is cooperating accept one witness perhaps? Taken in broad daylight. Not one scream. And, as the mother her self put it,"from a very busy place." Where exactly would this very busy place be? The school? North/South Road? The back of a building doesn't sound like a "very busy place" to me. I am still going to keep it simple. She got into a vehicle with someone she knew.

The only video made public by LE was the surveillance still from the high school

Correct the only video made public.

But they have other video...it was said they have other video that has never been released.

MOO because I don't have a link but I am...looking...help!!!

Maybe LE is thinking recovery at this point, who knows. They might want to get who did it along with a recovery. So, they lay in wait. I don't know, I am not a cop.

Isn't just turning off the phone enough? Do you have to immerse in water or remove battery?

And...how is that protecting Abby up till this point?? I beg to say, it hasn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman