GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - # 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope beyond hope that Abby is safe and warm tonight as so many are getting ready to celebrate Christmas. I hope beyond reason that Abby will walk through her mom's door tomorrow morning. I hope beyond hope that all of this horribleness comes to an end. Now.

Abby, you are loved and needed and you have to come home. Find your way, baby girl, find your way.

To me,this other missing girl looks alot like Abby.

Madison 'Maddy' Pacheco - Where is Maddy Facebook Page

Missing+Teen10.jpg

http://www.wowt.com/home/headlines/Family-Continues-To-Search-For-Missing-Teen--237212621.html

I don't know what to think, with Abigail not being home by today. IF she left freely and is free to return, she must have a strong reason to stay away, IMO. Or to stay wherever she is. Lots of people who leave, including teens, stay away for years.

But if she does not make contact in some way, it does seem more sinister, IMO. Of course, we do not know what she wrote to her Mom so it is difficult to guess at anything.

JMO

So sad to see she isn't home. I got up and the first thing I did was check to see if there was any news.

Merry Christmas Abby, I hope you'll be home soon.

Missing Abigail Hernandez - please share this info

Merry Christmas Abby! Wherever you are, I hope you're safe and happy.

Holding out hope that Abby will reach out to Zenya today if she is able...

There's still time for you to get home in time for Christmas, Abby. Hope you are safe.

It's 9:00pm in Conway and I'm discouraged at the lack of good news on Christmas. My heart goes out to Abby's mom and sister who must be so disappointed.

I think I've thought of the Hernandez Family once a minute today... trying not to check in that often thinking maybe if I don't something big will happen while I'm gone.

We need to share, we need to enlist others to share, hang fliers, make sure as many people as possible have seen her face and know she needs the help of the public to get home. Vigilance, vigilance, vigilance in reporting little changes in people, little things that seem off.... from the deep woods to the big cities.

Dad feels AH ran away.

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2013/12/25/father-of-missing-nh-teen-assuming-daughter-ran-away/

NORTH CONWAY, N.H. (CBS) — The father of a missing teen from North Conway posted a letter to his daughter on his Facebook page, Christmas morning.

In it, Ruben Hernandez says he assumes his daughter has run away and pleads with her to contact him.

“Abby I am assuming that you did run away. And as I said in my first letter it is very important for you to you know that nobody is angry with you, and you are not in any trouble. Everybody is very worried about you and we all want you to come home,” the letter reads. “Sweetheart, I have noticed that in all of the pleas that have gone out, from your mother and the authorities, something has not been mentioned or considered. And that is the possibility that you may not want to return to whatever it is that you ran away from. Sweetheart I don’t know if that’s the case. I’m just throwing things out there. I’m trying to explore other possibilities. Whatever the reason is we can work it out. No matter what it is.”

The 15-year-old has been missing since early October.

In early December, the FBI announced Hernandez’ mother had received a letter from her daughter but few other details were released.

Similar story from the unionleader.
http://www.unionleader.com/article/20131226/NEWS03/131229559

CONWAY — The parents of missing 15-year-old Abby Hernandez each sent Christmas cards to their daughter, who has been missing since Oct. 9.
Zenya and Ruben Hernandez, who are divorced, each posted e-cards on their Facebook pages. Zenya Hernandez posted hers on her page Monday night; Ruben Hernandez posted his on his page on Wednesday.<modsnip>

Their letters make it sound like not only did Abby choose to leave, but she is also choosing to stay away. I don't know if they truly don't think she is in danger or if they are in denial? It also sounds like they think she has Internet access. This whole case is so confusing.

Dad feels AH ran away.

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2013/12/25/father-of-missing-nh-teen-assuming-daughter-ran-away/

NORTH CONWAY, N.H. (CBS) — The father of a missing teen from North Conway posted a letter to his daughter on his Facebook page, Christmas morning.

In it, Ruben Hernandez says he assumes his daughter has run away and pleads with her to contact him.

“Abby I am assuming that you did run away. And as I said in my first letter it is very important for you to you know that nobody is angry with you, and you are not in any trouble. Everybody is very worried about you and we all want you to come home,” the letter reads. “Sweetheart, I have noticed that in all of the pleas that have gone out, from your mother and the authorities, something has not been mentioned or considered. And that is the possibility that you may not want to return to whatever it is that you ran away from. Sweetheart I don’t know if that’s the case. I’m just throwing things out there. I’m trying to explore other possibilities. Whatever the reason is we can work it out. No matter what it is.”

The 15-year-old has been missing since early October.

In early December, the FBI announced Hernandez’ mother had received a letter from her daughter but few other details were released.

The Union Leader article got mod snipped. Its worth a read .

Seems like both parents believe AH ran away. So the question is what changed their mind ? Obviously the letter. Maybe thats why LE held their last presser in Concord instead of Conway .

I think the show is over. The only thing missing is her choosing to come home . What a painful Fall it was for this town .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bslnlaw