GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - # 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It also seems that there is no electronic evidence of Abby planning a meet up with anyone-- that we know of. Sooo, my question is: how long has Abby held her cleaning job? Was it in one of the local hotels? Would she have to walk to and from her little job alone since her mom was working? Is it possible she felt comfortable enough with a guest to maybe answer his seemingly to her innocent question, something like ' what's a beautiful young girl doing cleaning rooms?' Maybe she gave enough info to let him know she was helping her mom with
expenses- just enough info to let that person know she was an easy target. If she did walk to and from work alone, maybe someone checked out where she walked to when leaving. Could this person then at a later time asked her if she needed a ride home. No one would have known she had been talking to this person. Just a longshot...

:welcome: EmmaRose, glad you came out of lurkdom to post on Abby's case. You have some good thoughts.

Just reading the most recent post on the Bring Abby Home FB page (Zenya's), and came across this statement, "Law Enforcement says they have 'grave concern for her safety' and believe she is being held against her will".

I was under the impression that LE believed she may have left willingly, wrote her mom the letter, and is possibly being coerced or manipulated by someone. Also, I remember the reference to the possibility of an Ariel Castro situation by LE, but the above quote makes it seem that Abby being held hostage is their main theory now.

Any thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I won't comment on Facebook posts but AG Young said this.

"We're still classifying this as a missing person's case. We have grave concerns for her safety," Young said.

That statement doesn't say how she went missing but only that she's in grave danger. That makes me think that she's either being held against her will or she's being manipulated in some way. MOO.

http://www.unionleader.com/article/20131207/NEWS07/131209495/0/news08

Just reading the most recent post on the Bring Abby Home FB page (Zenya's), and came across this statement, "Law Enforcement says they have 'grave concern for her safety' and believe she is being held against her will".
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RSBM

I'm not sure we can discuss that. It was posted in a status update with no link. the page is run by PK and AS, not ZH. ZH however has started publicly it is the only page she supports.

It does make you wonder though, and I would not be surprised if the letter led to them knowing something more. LE have not stated that though, afaik

The more I learn about Abby and the longer this goes on, my THEORY is she is being held against her will, or heaven forbid worse. I do not think for one minute she is gone this long voluntarily, no way. MOO

Hi, LittleRose,

I am upset to say that I believe she is being held against her will. At first I thought that maybe Abby could be a disgruntled teenager wanting to leave on her own. But where then would she go? A local friend's house? That is usually where teens would go, but with all the publicity in Conway, that surely not a possibility now. How could she leave Conway? There are no buses, trains out. She would pretty much have to leave by car. She would not have made it very far without one, so that's why I think she got taken against her will.

MOO. I don't see the use of all the resources being used, pressers, soliciting public assistance if they were negotiating with someone.

"Guns a-blazin" does look good on TV. But, I can tell you that's EXACTLY what we do in real life too.

The use of all the media and pressers is, imo, to communicate with AH. They can't call her, write her a letter in return or send her an email, so they use media and pressers. I think they solicit public assistance for sightings. Like I said, guns ablazin' works well in tv, and might even work if AH is in a non-moving environment. I don't believe she is, otherwise the postmark would give away her location. I think she was taken because she fit a list for a good abductee: broken home, alone time when parent is at work, young and naive and I do think there is a connection to the other young hispanic girls that have gone missing in the past year. No one is looking for them, so another hispanic girl may have been just what they were looking for. Thing they didn't count on was that this girl was going to be looked for, and the community of NConway is a far cry from the community of a large city. I do think they have an idea of who she's with, but where she is is another story. It makes sense that she's being shuffled around.
As for negotiating, they've done it before. They did it with the young boy taken off the bus a year or so ago and held in an underground bunker. Every situation is different. My hope is that they can find AH and get the girl home.
I'm still not entirely sure she's not being held by someone the family knows, like a crazy Aunt Edna type who thinks she's saving the girl from eternal damnation or some such thing. While AH is in "grave danger" there still doesn't seem to be the urgency that I would expect if she were with a stranger. JMO.

Well, had hoped to give some news of the NConway area, but the snow made us all turn around and rethink our traditional yearly tax-free shopping trip. Hoping to get there next week. I will say we saw signs on vehicles everywhere. Even on the backs of business vans and the like.

You guys all remember the alleged sighting of "Waylon and Jennifer" with someone who looked like Abby in St. Albans,Vermont?? (Please forgive me as I am not so sure how to link that forum page yet...) Anyway ... I thought to myself, lets suppose it was Abby with those two. Why would they be there? It happens that St Albans has a train that leaves there and goes thru NYC enroute to Washington DC. http://www.amtrak.com/vermonter-train ... Oh my, hope I am waaaay off base and that she is still in NH

A missing person her age is always in "grave danger" so I can't read too much into LE's statement, as they certainly are not going to say they don't believe she in danger.

You guys all remember the alleged sighting of "Waylon and Jennifer" with someone who looked like Abby in St. Albans,Vermont?? (Please forgive me as I am not so sure how to link that forum page yet...) Anyway ... I thought to myself, lets suppose it was Abby with those two. Why would they be there? It happens that St Albans has a train that leaves there and goes thru NYC enroute to Washington DC. http://www.amtrak.com/vermonter-train ... Oh my, hope I am waaaay off base and that she is still in NH

Welcome EmmaRose. An alleged sighting in Albans, VT with Waylon and Jennifer? You mean the one in Erol, NH?

Welcome EmmaRose. An alleged sighting in Albans, VT with Waylon and Jennifer? You mean the one in Erol, NH?

Hi Mom24! Not the one in Errol but a later sighting by a lady named Cora (?) who bought groceries for Abby, she claimed. Let me see if I can find it again.I'm not good at this like you all are

I'm going to kick myself if I turned around for nothing. :(

I'm in central NH and it started snowing here at 6:45 pm (about an hour ago). It's the really dry, light, fluffy stuff, and we've only got about 1/2 an inch so far. I think the heavier precip is supposed to come later tonight and into tomorrow.

I'm really not looking forward to shovelling tomorrow. It's so cold outside - I hope that Abby is somewhere warm and safe.

Read article comments regarding a sighting in St Albans Vermonthttp://www.wcax.com/story/24148877/fbi-nh-teen-in-touch-with-mom-after-she-vanished

Read article comments regarding a sighting in St Albans Vermonthttp://www.wcax.com/story/24148877/fbi-nh-teen-in-touch-with-mom-after-she-vanished

Doh! Yes I do remember that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member