NH NH - Allenstown, Adult Female & 3 Children, found Nov'85 & May'00 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for trying to refind the source!

I agree, I don’t think they were very visible members of society either. If Marie indeed suffered from Pneumonia at the time of her death, is it possible that maybe she got extremely ill and Marlyse wanted to take her to the hospital and TR wouldn’t allow it because they would have to use their real names and it would blow their cover. Maybe he decided that the entire family was too much trouble and that’s why he killed them?

Tbh I doubt we’ll ever know the real reason for their deaths. Then again, a serial killer like TR probably doesn’t really need a “reason” to kill.
TR was pure evil. A manipulative, sweet-talking, intelligent, perverted, sadistic, murderer that got his kicks by torturing vulnerable women and children.

This is off topic to the current discussion but does anyone know if Marie's father is deceased? I know we know Sarah's father died in the early 80's, but where is Marie's father?

Also @AliceInPain, I understand the frustration in this thread at times. It's a tough case. I have felt this way in instances where my whole post getting discredited because someone else was nitpicking my use of a certain word. It can be maddening! But when this happens we all need to remember we are all here for the same reason- to solve this case :)

Marie's father is alive, he was interacting with folks on FB. Sarah's father is deceased.

(posted in other thread of Terry as well)

Few messy thoughts:

In 75 or 76 on family visit in Arizona with unknown woman he claims to live in Inglesite, TX. For six month up to June 78 he is again working and living in Tx (Houston). By this time middle child was approx around 2-3 years old. He abruptly left the area.

Note to myself - to check unsolved female murders of '78 or Jane Does in that area for possibility of middle child mother.
---
Sometimes in second half of '78 he is in CA and in few weeks/month he is in serious relationship with Marlyse. (Marlyse both previous husbands have ties to military).
Marlyse is last seen Nov 78' by her family in company of Terry.

Marlyse has ties to east coast - to Massachusetts where she lived before and to Connecticut where she grew up and her father still lived, and she also returned to live there with her 2nd husband.

Terry has no known ties at this point to east coast.

Sometimes after Nov '78 (shortly or after some other locations - probably TX) they moved to east coast - all 4 of them. It is possible they went to CT first too and later moved to NH.

First confirmed date of Terry (now Bob Evans) in Manchester, NH Hayward house is 21st Dec 79 (bad check), one year since Marlyse was last seen in CA. We can assume that they were there, in that location of NH at least few weeks by this time. At this point they would know each other/dating a bit over a year so not really a stretch for me personally to believe that Marlyse is Elizabeth who signs letter one moth later in January '80.

It also makes me believe that Marlyse's dad in CT knew that she was in NH and there might have been some contact or visit with children as it was not that far.

One family member mentioned that Marlyse married Terry. (in article with CT librarian/researcher)
====

Denise B period --- Nov '81 - March '84 (after he disappeared as Bob Evans and appeared as Curtis Kimball in CA)

It is safe to say that there is big possibility that in this period Terry used alias we are still unaware off. Question is how to find it or link it to him?

In that period he was moving from NH east coast to CA west coast. As per case insider he was short time in Georgia where he stole one identity documents and then some longer period in Texas Bay area (where he stole Curtis Kimball identity documents there). He definitely had some arrests in those years too, question is again, how to find them..

Any thoughts what to look for, how to trace two adults with 6 month old in tow with all names unknown? Where would they stay, do?

Last thought - Longetivity of his relationships (roughly):

1st wife 69/74 - around 5 years
Middle 's child mum - 75/78 - around 3 years (assumption)
Marlyse - 78/80 - around 1,5 to 2 years
Denise 81/unknown - around 2 years if we assume '83
-
Unknown woman in CA '84/85 - unknown (assumption around 1 year)
-
-
-
Eunsoon 01/02 - around 1 year (Terry 66 years old when arrested)

It is scary that from 1981 to 2001 we do not know much about him, his whereabouts or potential relationships. That's two decades.

How long did MEH & MEV and SLM live for after they were last seen? a year, 18 months? Marie had pneumonia, that is very serious if not properly treated.

From the last time they were seen by Marlyse's family, my best guess is anywhere from 6 months to 2 years. This is based on the known timeline and isotope results. I posit they left CA shortly after Thanksgiving 1978. From there, they ended up in that more norther climate than NH during the 3-7 months mentioned in the 2015 press conference before arriving in NH, possibly where the MC was raised. They died between 2wks-3 months after their arrival. That is why I'm currently of the belief that Elizabeth Evans was not Marlyse, but my opinion is subject to change as new details emerge.

From the last time they were seen by Marlyse's family, my best guess is anywhere from 6 months to 2 years. This is based on the known timeline and isotope results. I posit they left CA shortly after Thanksgiving 1978. From there, they ended up in that more norther climate than NH during the 3-7 months mentioned in the 2015 press conference before arriving in NH, possibly where the MC was raised. They died between 2wks-3 months after their arrival. That is why I'm currently of the belief that Elizabeth Evans was not Marlyse, but my opinion is subject to change as new details emerge.
Another thought on the travels of TR with Marlyse. I wonder if they first went to CT for a while near her father’s family. Could the picture from Marie’s birthday celebration with possible relatives be from CT in December 1979? From there they moved further north for a while, before ending up in N.H.?

I’m also not convinced that Marlyse was “Elizabeth Evans”.

Another thought on the travels of TR with Marlyse. I wonder if they first went to CT for a while near her father’s family. Could the picture from Marie’s birthday celebration with possible relatives be from CT in December 1979? From there they moved further north for a while, before ending up in N.H.?
I’m also not convinced that Marlyse was “Elizabeth Evans”.

That's a possibility. It doesn't fit the isotope results, because it's not a more northern climate than NH, but it does fit the east coast area of the results.

Is it entirely possible either of these unidentified could be the mother of the middle child? I know he probably met the middle child's mother in Texas, but there's a chance he could have done so in New England. Or even had her body hidden among his possessions when he moved to California (at least one serial killer I can name held a victim's body in his house before moving across country and burying her there) and back again quickly to the Massachusetts/New Hampshire area?

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

That's a possibility. It doesn't fit the isotope results, because it's not a more northern climate than NH, but it does fit the east coast area of the results.
I’m thinking a stop in CT for a while before heading further north for a few months then going back south to N.H. Trying to fit Marie’s birthday with possible relatives into the timeline. I have a feeling that Birthday was in CT with Marlyse’s father’s side of the family.

I wish we had more info on the isotope analysis of the hair. Human hair grows an average 1 cm a month. So a 10 inch piece of hair (approximately shoulder length) could give a timeline of 25.4 months or roughly two years. A matter of months: High precision migration chronology of a Bronze Age female

I’m thinking a stop in CT for a while before heading further north for a few months then going back south to N.H. Trying to fit Marie’s birthday with possible relatives into the timeline. I have a feeling that Birthday was in CT with Marlyse’s father’s side of the family.

I wish we had more info on the isotope analysis of the hair. Human hair grows an average 1 cm a month. So a 10 inch piece of hair (approximately shoulder length) could give a timeline of 25.4 months or roughly two years. A matter of months: High precision migration chronology of a Bronze Age female

This is my guess: the more recent isotope location information we were told about probably came from the hair and nails. This was the approximate 7 months before they died. This may be all the hair/nail info revealed, based on the lengths.
The longer term results, like investigators stating there was a high probability Marlyse grew up on the east coast, most likely came from bone and teeth.

Of note: TX doesn't show up at all on either isotope result maps, so if the 4 were there, it wasn't long enough to leave a trace, as certain parts of TX have very distinct/exclusive water isotopes. (I researched this for the Marcia King case before she was ID'd).

This is my guess: the more recent isotope location information we were told about probably came from the hair and nails. This was the approximate 7 months before they died. This may be all the hair/nail info revealed, based on the lengths.
The longer term results, like investigators stating there was a high probability Marlyse grew up on the east coast, most likely came from bone and teeth.

Of note: TX doesn't show up at all on either isotope result maps, so if the 4 were there, it wasn't long enough to leave a trace, as certain parts of TX have very distinct/exclusive water isotopes. (I researched this for the Marcia King case before she was ID'd).
I know that the hair (and nail) isotope results are for the time period closest to death. In this case, we’ve been told that the results show that the last 2 weeks to 3 months all 4 were probably in NH or near the area they were found. We were also told that at about 6 months Marlyse was in another location that is colder/further north and the isotopes were similar to those found in the middle child. I’m wondering if they have hair results that go further back than 6 or 7 months, since Marlyse and Marie had fairly long hair. I’m also unclear if it was only Marlyse that went to the colder climate, or if that was found in her daughters too.

Everyone is of the belief he went from CA to NH after Thanksgiving 1978. How many of you here wouldn't go to your own brothers funeral or at least stop in to pay respects for the deceased? Terry's brother died in early December 1978. For all we know, that could have been the catalyst for moving from CA right after Thanksgiving.

Everyone is of the belief he went from CA to NH after Thanksgiving 1978. How many of you here wouldn't go to your own brothers funeral or at least stop in to pay respects for the deceased? Terry's brother died in early December 1978. For all we know, that could have been the catalyst for moving from CA right after Thanksgiving.

I'm thinking not everyone is of the mindset they went straight from CA to NH. I'm not, and a few folks on here I've been interacting with don't appear to believe that. I think some of us are of the belief that, based on the isotopes, there were a few months spent elsewhere, possibly in the MC's home area indicated by her isotopes, or maybe even a stop over in CT where Marlyse's family was from, before ending up in NH.

This is an old timeline it is now become a mix of Marlyse, Marie, Sarah & TPR. See if it is possible to trace his steps a bit deeper.

1943 – Colorado
(December 23rd) – Colorado, Denver, Denver - Born Terrance Peder Rasmussen,

Parents owned shoe shop in Englewood, CO

1954 - 1960

• Arizona, Maricopa, Phoenix – Whittier Elementary
• Arizona, Maricopa, Phoenix – North High School, Quits school after his sophomore year (10th grade)

1961 - 1967
• Military – Enlisted in the U.S. Navy 1961; discharged 1967

• TR moves to Hawaii and works in his parent’s shoe shop

(July 20th) – Hawaii, Terry Rasmussen marries Fleta

• Arizona, Maricopa, Phoenix - TR moves his family; works as an electrician for a man named “Otto”.

• California, San Mateo, Redwood City – Repairman, McLoughlin’s Shoe Shop

• California, San Mateo, Redwood City - TR moves his family; works as an electrician in Palo Alto, California.

(December 6th) – California – Marie is born

· (October) – California - Terry Rasmussen Separation/Divorce

· (October) – California, San Mateo, Redwood City – Daughter is born

(January) – Connecticut – Marlyse’s 1st husband stationed in Great Lake’s

· (February) – California – Marlyse divorce’s 1st husband

· (September) – California, Marlyse marries 2nd husband

· (September 30th) – Hawaii, Terry Rasmussen’s Father passes away, Terry listed as a survivor

· (October) – California - Terry Rasmussen Separation/Divorce

· (December) – California – Sarah is born

· (September 29th) – California - Terry Rasmussen Divorce

· (November 23rd) – California, LaPuente - Marlyse, Marie & Sarah last seen w/Terry Thanksgiving

· (December 1st) – Alabama, Fort Rucker – Brother passes away Terry listed as a survivor

· (August) – California, RETM divorces Donna ??

1980 - New Hampshire

(January 9th)– New Hampshire, Hillsborough, Manchester - Robert T/C “Bob” Evans (DOB 6/22/44)
Was sent a certified letter at 925 Hayward address letter signed by an Elizabeth Evans.

(February) – New Hampshire, Hillsborough, Manchester- Robert T/C “Bob” Evans (DOB 6/22/44)
Arrested for worthless checks; listed spouse as Elizabeth and referenced having a 2 years
old and a 6 Month old.

(June) – New Hampshire, Hillsborough, Manchester - Robert T/C “Bob” Evans (DOB 6/22/44) -
Arrested for Electrical Power Theft (Diverting Power); listed spouse as Elizabeth

(August) – California, RETM divorces Donna ??

(October) – New Hampshire, Hillsborough, Manchester - Robert T/C “Bob” Evans (DOB 6/22/44)
- Arrested for Electrical Power theft (Diverting Power); no spouse listed.

1981 - New Hampshire

(Summer 1981) – Photograph taken at BBQ; Note: TR is wearing Disneyland Ragland T-Shirt

Note: Had found the street name where the photo was taken recall it was east of Manchester however unable have been unable to find it again.

(November 26th) – New Hampshire, Hillsborough, Goffstown - Denise D. Beaudin - Last seen
at a Thanksgiving gathering at her family’s home.

(December 1st) – New Hampshire, Manchester - Family went to the apartment on 925 Hayward no one was there and all personal items were gone place was empty.
• Gerald “Gerry” Mockerman - ID stolen outside of Atlanta, GA in the early 1980's
• Curtis Mayo Kimball - Worked in LaPorte, TX early 1980's however ID was not used by TR until 1984

1983 – New Hampshire

(July) – New Hampshire, Allenstown – Bear Brook Store burned down due to a cooking fire

1984 – California

(March – December) – California, Los Alamitos - Curtis Mayo Kimball (DOB 3/18/42-52?). - Employed with an electrical company

Anaheim- - In the company of D/L and a 6-month-old girl (Witness statement; babysitter)

1985 – California

(January – May) – California, Orange County, Los Alamitos - Curtis Mayo Kimball (DOB 3/18/42-52?).
Employed with an electrical company

(May 27th)– California, Orange County, Cypress - Curtis Mayo Kimball (DOB 3/18/42-52?). - Arrested
for DUI and child endangerment; was involved in hit and run of property with Lisa in the automobile.
According to authorities Kimball was married (or dating) a woman known as Donna whom worked in
Orange Co, CA as a nurse. (May use the name Donna Walter). Investigators also received
information that Lisa may have a 2-3-year-old sister.

Anaheim - In the company of D/L and a 6 month old girl (Witness; babysitter)
Possibly dating a woman had (2) children + D/L 6 Mth = (4) children

(November 10th) – New Hampshire, Merrimack, Allenstown – Adult female and oldest female
child found estimated death time frame (1980 – 1984).

(*advertiser censored* – December) – California, Santa Cruz Co, Felton – Gordon Curtis Jenson/Jensen - Residing
at Henry Cowell Campground prior to moving to the Holiday Host RV Park.

1986 – California

(January – June) – California, Scotts Valley – Gordon Curtis Jenson/Jensen -
Jenson had been living at the Henry Cowell campground before moving his truck and camper to the Holiday Host RV Park in Scotts Valley in the spring of 1986.

(June-July) – California, Scotts Valley – Leave’s D/L with family for a (2-3) week
trial period (est. 6/13/86) family returned to Holiday Host July 4th weekend however
Gordon Curtis Jenson/Jensen was nowhere to be found. License plate of Jensen’s
truck was registered to a motel room in Texas Red Dodge pickup w/light colored camper
1965-1968 Only phone calls Jensen made from the RV Park were to people at other RV
Parks Austin Lone Star and Pecan Grove located south of Austin, TX. Fingerprints of
Gordon Curtis Jenson/Jensen had been sent to the Department of Justice for identification
and were matched to a Curtis Mayo Kimball (DOB 3/18/42-52?).
Warrant information placed in NCIC, neighbors later told police that Evans referred to the girl’s mother as Denise Laporte and she died in Texas. He also told one person she had been in a car
accident. He told another she had been murdered after she “panicked” during a robbery.
He claimed to have met Denise LaPorte in Quebec, CA and married her in Roanoke, VA
In 1986 Evans wrote a brief autobiography that authorities later obtained; he was the
youngest of six kids, born to Norwegian American parents who abused him and refused
to allow him to attend school. Said he had run away from home at age of 14, joined the
military then moved to Canada where he met Denise Laporte. They married on Virginia,
had a daughter and that Denise died in 1983.

• Destroyed by Loma Prieta Earthquake 1989

(1986, Late) - Possible arrest in Georgia late June

1987 – Idaho

• Idaho, Preston – Gerald Edward “Gerry” Mockerman – Claimed to have worked on
a farm

1988 – California

(November) – California, San Luis Obispo – Gerald Edward “Gerry” Mockerman
Arrested for a stolen vehicle from Preston, Idaho

(September) – California, San Bernardino – Legal Notice
Donna Jenson
Denise La Port – aka
Donna La Port – aka
Gordon Curtis Jenson
Curtis Mayo Jenson – aka

1989 – California

(March 1989)– California, Los Angeles - Curtis Mayo Kimball (DOB 3/18/42-52?)
Arrested for DUI have not yet found the alias name he was using when he was arrested.
In all he was taken in to custody booked and charged for warrants of abandonment of
Dawn/Lisa in Scotts Valley

(March 1989 – October 1990) – California, Santa Cruz Co. - Curtis Mayo Kimball
(DOB 3/18/42-52?).– Incarcerated for 3 years.

1990 – California

(November 1st) – California, Milpitas - Curtis Mayo Kimball (DOB 3/18/42-52?).
Paroled Prisoners are initially held at the San Jose Jail, upon determination i.e. charges
prisoners are transferred to the Elmwood Correctional Facility. Assume that CMK was
held at Elmwood until his parole in November 1990.

(November) – California, Santa Cruz Co/San Jose - Curtis Mayo Kimball
(DOB 3/18/42-52?).– Parole warrant issued. Evidently he did not meet with his parole
officer as court ordered.

2000 – New Hampshire

(May 9) – New Hampshire, Allenstown – Middle child and youngest child found,
estimated death time frame (1980 – 1984)

1990 – 2001 – Identity and where abouts Unknown

• He is a fugitive and his where about unknown from Nov 1st 1990 until he reappears
in 2001.

(June 13th) – Hawaii, Terry Rasmussen, Mother passes away. Terry P of Texas is listed as a survivor

2001 – California

(August) – California, East Richmond Heights – Lawrence William “Larry” Vanner
- Unofficially weds Eunsoon Jun in a backyard ceremony with Star Trek theme. No
paperwork was filed for the marriage Note: Lawrence William “Larry“ Vanner had
been in the East Richmond Heights neighborhood providing handyman work to business
and residents. He also had exchanged service work for room and board. He had met
Jun while providing roof repair work at her home. Larry Vanner also went by Dr Vanner
Claimed to have lots of property was a self-made millionaire, once was colonel in the
Army and that he worked for the CIA, could easily disappear

2002 – California

(June) – California, East Richmond Heights - Eunsoon Jun disappears
Vanner had multiple explanations for Jun’s absence; She had gone to Virginia or
to Oregon to work on a cabin.
She was on Oregon, engaged on a cabin they have been constructing there.
Told neighbors he was born 1937 and other 1945

(July) – Vanner used Jun’s credit cards

(September) – California, East Richmond Heights
Missing persons’ report filed for Eunsoon Jun
Eusoon Jun found in the basement of her home buried under 250 lbs. of cat litter
Lawrence William “Larry” Vanner finger printed and found to be Curtis Mayo Kimball
(DOB 3/18/42-52?). Evans told neighbors in Richmond he was born in 1936 and
others in 1945.

(November)- California, East Richmond Heights – Curtis Mayo Kimball
(DOB 3/18/42-52?).- Arrested for the homicide of Eusoon Jun While being interviewed
Lawrence Vanner was provided a phone he called a therapist in Eugene, Oregon
Investigator also indicated he spoke with an eastern accent

2003 – California

(June) – California, Contra Costa – Curtis Mayo Kimball (DOB 3/18/42-52?).-
Convicted for the murder of Ensoon Jun sentenced 15 years to life

2010 – California

(December 28th)– California, Susanville – Curtis Mayo Kimball (DOB 3/18/42-52?)
Dies in prison of natural causes

IMO for some reason I think TPR knew a lot about Thomas aka Ralph and his life or either the records are some what distorted. In which it is possible fell in a few rabbit hole's and I have yet to see the light of day on that trail someone please help me get out
Thanks so much for the terrific timelines, folieadeuxnola! Glad to see you here.

Who is Thomas/Ralph? I can’t remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member