NH NH - Allenstown, Adult Female & 3 Children, found Nov'85 & May'00 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you are confused? At this point there is only one child left to identify. The lady found with the eldest child, and the younger child are all related and they have already been identified. The 3rd child has yet to be identified, but she is TPR's daughter, and TJ Mitchell and William Livings could be her 5x or 6x great grandfather's on mother's side.

You're right I was confused, you're saying that Janis could be the missing mother. I misread and thought she was being suggested as the woman who was found in the barrel which baffled me totally. Anyway, moving on...

As I posted earlier, those 2 men you named share descendants but the update says "OR". I think they'd have most luck asking actual living people from round there. Both those guys have many local roots and are well documented.

You're right I was confused, you're saying that Janis could be the missing mother. I misread and thought she was being suggested as the woman who was found in the barrel which baffled me totally. Anyway, moving on...

As I posted earlier, those 2 men you named share descendants but the update says "OR". I think they'd have most luck asking actual living people from round there. Both those guys have many local roots and are well documented.

Yes sorry about that, i suggested Janis as a possibility for the mother of the unidentified child. She was from the same county as Thomas Mitchell and William Livings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli