NH NH - Allenstown, Adult Female & 3 Children, found Nov'85 & May'00

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's great news. I hope I can find a way to live stream it.
It seems they will also talk about the Denise Beaudin case and one other as well.
From the article posted by Observer Eagle:
CONCORD, NH – The Attorney General’s office has called a press conference that will involve three high-profile cold cases. On Jan. 26 they will talk about the link between missing person Denise Beaudin, last seen in 1981; a 1985 cold case from Allenstown involving the discovery of four bodies not far from Bear Brook State Park – a woman and three children, from 1985; and an unsolved California murder case.

Wow... If I read this correctly there is a possible link between denise and the allenstown unidentified ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That's my impression as well. Anyone have any idea as to what unsolved case in California will be discussed too?

I'm not sure how to read that, folie. The punctuation is all messed up, IMHO.
I personally don't see how there could be a link between the two cases unless she has a missing maternally related child relative that we don't know about as well. Nothing I've read about mentions her possibly having a daughter the age of the oldest child found, unless they've kept that a secret.

Do not foresee them being related in a biological sense however could Denise's disappearance and the UID murder victim cases be related...i.e. Murder Committed by the same person

Do not foresee them being related in a biological sense however could Denise's disappearance and the UID murder victim cases be related...i.e. Murder Committed by the same person Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wow, thanks for that perspective. I don't recall the AG mentioning any forensic evidence at all in the press conference from Nov. 2015. Not that they would, but all they talked about were the isotope results. I wonder if the bf is the link?

Wow, thanks for that perspective. I don't recall the AG mentioning any forensic evidence at all in the press conference from Nov. 2015. Not that they would, but all they talked about were the isotope results. I wonder if the bf is the link?

Exactly BF could be the related link.. Or it is possible that it was another person whom had ties in NH and CAL with the mention of an unsolved murder there.. Very very interesting in all.

the Allenstown 4 is one of those cases that haunt you.. So very sad

JMO.. Do not see any resemblance of the UID woman sketch and Denise ..

Agreed, very interesting, and it will be interesting to find out what the link is.

It just occurred to me that the link could be the middle child.
My understanding is that they only have mDNA for the four victims
If they ran Denise's daughter's DNA through CODIS, it might have matched if they were related.

Could be possible, had read that may be a possible link in Denise's thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads