NH NH - Allenstown, Adult Female & 3 Children, found Nov'85 & May'00

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I reached out via twitter to NH media asking if the AG/NH State Police presentation/slides, etc, would be made available. Has anyone come across a link for it? (I haven't received a response yet.) I checked both websites and the only thing I found was a press release from AG announcing today's presser.

I have a feeling this case is going to need a sub forum of its own
Yep, I thought of that too. He is obviously a serial killer, and with so many years unaccounted for I would be shocked if there weren't more victims out there...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

2 cases that come to mind when I saw the press conference, are Beth Doe of White Haven(could she be the mother of the middle child?) The other case that comes to mind is a women who was disbembered in Spokane WA in 84.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Thanks, Sabriel.

Beth Doe

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/169ufpa.html

Interesting tidbits: She is thought to have lived in Western/Central Europe and migrated to the US 5-10 years before her murder (based on forensic testing of her bones).

She was pregnant with a full-term white female baby.

I think it is safe to say the middle child's mother has never been located deceased, or is a UID for which DNA is not available. If the middle child was biologically related to any currently listed UID with DNA they would have been connected via CODIS. We should only be looking at jane does without DNA.

I think it is safe to say the middle child's mother has never been located deceased, or is a UID for which DNA is not available. If the middle child was biologically related to any currently listed UID with DNA they would have been connected via CODIS. We should only be looking at jane does without DNA.
I could be very wrong, but don't they sometimes have to manually check them? I've read several times where people say they aren't done automatically.

Which national database though? They aren't all the same.
Exactly. A lot of times they need to be manually compared.

There are different types of DNA as well. We shouldn't exclude anyone unless they are on a rule-out list.

LOL - I just posted something similar.
I think we're on the same wavelength, Cubby!

OMG, am having the most difficult time trying to post and read ws today. I was trying to thank you in the other thread. Lost my post and my train of thought other than we need to go back and list the states the isotope testing middle child could have Comel from and look for missing women in those states.

OMG, am having the most difficult time trying to post and read ws today. I was trying to thank you in the other thread. Lost my post and my train of thought other than we need to go back and list the states the isotope testing middle child could have Comel from and look for missing women in those states.
Here ya go. I'm looking as well, but my son is about to wake up from his nap. I'll be on more in a few hours.

"She likely was born and spent the majority of her childhood in a more northern and inland location such as northern New Hampshire and Vermont, upstate New York and as far west as Michigan, Wisconsin, and Minnesota."

This woman was found in a coma on the side of the road in GA and later died in 1985. They exhumed her body in 2012 or so and did isotope testing, which determined she could have been from NH. It didn't say whether she had given birth at any time (that I saw), but it did mention stretch marks on her belly and butt. That sounds like she was pregnant at some point to me.

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/522ufga.html

There is a thread in the Serial Killer forum to discuss "Robert "Evans". See link below.

This particular thread should be reserved for discussion and comparisons of the four Jane Does ONLY. So unless you have knowledge of facts about Evans directly related to the four females, you should be posting in the SK thread linked here..

Thank you.

Bessie
WS Administrator

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...llenstown-1981-2000-s&p=13099993#post13099993

Hi Bessie, can I suggest making a subforum for this case? Bob Evans himself is a John Doe too, so I think it's more appropriate to keep a thread for him here in the UID forum. A subforum will also keep the different threads - Bob Evans, the adult female & three kids, and Elizabeth Evans - more organized and give us more 'space' to sleuth different aspects of this very convoluted case.

I found this

she seems the height of Denise and has an overbite brown hair. there is a photo on link

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/491ufin.html

Unidentified White Female

The victim was discovered on December 26, 1982 in Wayne County, Indiana
Estimated Date of Death: 8 months prior to discovery
Skeletal Remains

Estimated age: 18-22 years old.
Approximate Height and Weight: 5'5" + or - 2"
Distinguishing Characteristics: Brown hair.
Dentals: Available. Stainless steel or chrome crown on upper left molar. Upper incisors protrude 10 mm.
Clothing: Dark blue nylon 3/4 length insulated jacket. Long sleeve front buttoned polyester blouse with scalloped design collar, size 12. Gray maternity slacks, size 8. Clog type shoes with wooden soles, approximate size 8. Gold metal ring with oval opal (white) and two small diamonds, on right hand.
Fingerprints: Not available

Case History
The victim was located in west/central Wayne County, by deer hunters in a remote woods, approximately two miles north of I-70 and approximately 15 miles west of the Indiana / Ohio line.

This woman was found in a coma on the side of the road in GA and later died in 1985. They exhumed her body in 2012 or so and did isotope testing, which determined she could have been from NH. It didn't say whether she had given birth at any time (that I saw), but it did mention stretch marks on her belly and butt. That sounds like she was pregnant at some point to me.

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/522ufga.html

I found this

she seems the height of Denise and has an overbite brown hair. there is a photo on link

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/491ufin.html

Unidentified White Female

The victim was discovered on December 26, 1982 in Wayne County, Indiana
Estimated Date of Death: 8 months prior to discovery
Skeletal Remains

Estimated age: 18-22 years old.
Approximate Height and Weight: 5'5" + or - 2"
Distinguishing Characteristics: Brown hair.
Dentals: Available. Stainless steel or chrome crown on upper left molar. Upper incisors protrude 10 mm.
Clothing: Dark blue nylon 3/4 length insulated jacket. Long sleeve front buttoned polyester blouse with scalloped design collar, size 12. Gray maternity slacks, size 8. Clog type shoes with wooden soles, approximate size 8. Gold metal ring with oval opal (white) and two small diamonds, on right hand.
Fingerprints: Not available

Case History
The victim was located in west/central Wayne County, by deer hunters in a remote woods, approximately two miles north of I-70 and approximately 15 miles west of the Indiana / Ohio line.
That's a good one - with a 6 month old, she very well could have still been in her maternity clothing.

Hi Bessie, can I suggest making a subforum for this case? Bob Evans himself is a John Doe too, so I think it's more appropriate to keep a thread for him here in the UID forum. A subforum will also keep the different threads - Bob Evans, the adult female & three kids, and Elizabeth Evans - more organized and give us more 'space' to sleuth different aspects of this very convoluted case.
It's a good idea. Let's give it a day or two to see if intetest holds, for one, and for the staff to discuss the best way to handle it. In the meantime, PLEASE, everyone. Do not open any more threads. Today we had 5-6 threads all over the board, discussing the same issues. As of now, there should be only three:

1. This one, which is restricted to searching/ comparing/matching UID's to missing persons.

2. A missing person's thread for Denise.

3. The Serial Killer forum thread for discussion of the perp and his ID, locales, and crimes.

If you see any other threads, please alert or semd me a pm.

Thanks.

Way back when in this thread (July), I remember discussion of the middle child being native american. I'm bringing forward some of my posts from that discussion so that everyone can take another look at them as I posted a number of unidentified females of native american or suspected native american descent. I believe it was because of the middle child's isotopes and some of the characteristics of the middle child that we went in that direction. Please take a look and let us know if you think any of these fit.

Post 862 of this thread:

Does anyone think the following case could have any connection? She wore a mothers ring with three stones. Several possibilities with that IMO.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...rs-ring-May-84

From Post 863 of this thread:

Another possible UID for the unrelated child's mother:

http://indiancountrytodaymedianetwor...w-woman-161002

From Post 866 of this thread:

Missing native child 1982. FYI, I have not checked the isotope maps on any of these.

http://justicefornativewomen.blogspo...om.html?q=1982

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member