NH NH - Allenstown, Adult Female & 3 Children, found Nov'85 & May'00

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
possible mother of middle child. This one seems like an interesting possibility as I believe the middle child was born before he met Denise. Her look would translate to the child. IMO

Actually, she kind of looks like the adult female too.

http://www.nampn.org/cases/cupps_teresa.html

I submitted her back at the beginning of the month. Suggested her earlier but have'nt heard anything yet

Bob Evans killed these 4 unidentified from this thread. He was the father of the middle child.

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_588bb7bde4b0b065cbbbf197?section=us_crime

The cold-case slayings of a woman and three children whose bodies were sealed in steel drums and dumped in the New Hampshire woods have been linked by DNA and other evidence to a convicted murderer who died behind bars, investigators said.

Lab tests matched Bob Evans, who died more than a decade ago in a California prison, with killings in New Hampshire that authorities said may have happened as long ago as the 1970s.

Evans was the biological father of the older child, according to the DNA tests. He was not genetically related to the younger girl.

But DNA evidence did connect the toddler to the remains of a woman and a girl found not far away in the same woods 15 years earlier.

STOP!

Some of you are posting in the wrong thread. The purpose of THIS thread is to discuss the four UNIDENTIFIED bodies. If you want to search for missing persons that might match the deceased, this thread is for you.

If you want to discuss Denise or Evans, take it to the thread linked below, please.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=328160

Thanks.

Bessie
WS Administrator

I'm wondering if the two non-Evans children might be on a list as missing in a custodial abduction... But in fact the mother didn't take them, Evans just murdered them all :(

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I'm wondering if the two non-Evans children might be on a list as missing in a custodial abduction... But in fact the mother didn't take them, Evans just murdered them all :(

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
I was wondering about that myself.

Thanks to everyone who transcribed the presser! I started watching but there was so much commotion in my house I couldn't hear and gave up [emoji24]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Where would I find it?

OMG, am having the most difficult time trying to post and read ws today. I was trying to thank you in the other thread. Lost my post and my train of thought other than we need to go back and list the states the isotope testing middle child could have Comel from and look for missing women in those states.

We were working on writing a note to try to ID the girl back in June. I'm gonna copy and paste some of it.

She's possibly Native American/ Caucasian Aged 3 to 4 Years Old Born Between 1976 and 1980. She was possibly born in NORTH OR SOUTH DAKOTA, NEBRASKA OR UPPER NEW YORK, VERMONT OR MASSACHUSETTS - Please see the areas in the red boxes on the isotope testing map below. She was most likely taken from her Native American parent/ relative by her Caucasian parent/ relative before 1980

VICTIM 3 - MIDDLE AGED GIRL - Estimated age: 3-4 years old. Approximate Height 3'8". Distinguishing Characteristics: Brown; slightly wavy, 5 inches long. She had an overbite that might have been noticeable. Estimated Date of Death: "They were killed at the same time, and this time period has now been narrowed down to sometime between 1980 and 1984"
Skeletal Remains - The victim was discovered on May 9, 2000 in in Allenstown, NH
The middle child was not maternally related to the others, but it's possible she was a half-sister of the other girl(s). It is unknown at this time if they are paternally related. She likely spent her childhood further inland, most likely further north in an area that includes a small part of northern New Hampshire, extreme northern Maine, a portion of the upper Connecticut River Valley, a few areas of upstate New York or a large swath that runs through the Plains states. She may also have lived as far west as Minnesota. Investigators said that child likely spent most of her life away from the other three, but in the last several weeks or months before she died, all four victims were together or near each other. All four victims were together and likely living in the “New Hampshire region” anytime from two weeks to three months before their murder.

attachment.php

The best way to identify these folks are to find people that remember Evans during this time.

Now so far only the trailer park lady remembers him and his daughter Lisa. And the Chinese family remember him with her sister that he killed and was arrested for in Ca.

But we need more to identify the mother in the barrel.

Where would I find it?

We were working on writing a note to try to ID the girl back in June. I'm gonna copy and paste some of it.

She's possibly Native American/ Caucasian Aged 3 to 4 Years Old Born Between 1976 and 1980. She was possibly born in NORTH OR SOUTH DAKOTA, NEBRASKA OR UPPER NEW YORK, VERMONT OR MASSACHUSETTS - Please see the areas in the red boxes on the isotope testing map below. She was most likely taken from her Native American parent/ relative by her Caucasian parent/ relative before 1980

VICTIM 3 - MIDDLE AGED GIRL - Estimated age: 3-4 years old. Approximate Height 3'8". Distinguishing Characteristics: Brown; slightly wavy, 5 inches long. She had an overbite that might have been noticeable. Estimated Date of Death: "They were killed at the same time, and this time period has now been narrowed down to sometime between 1980 and 1984"
Skeletal Remains - The victim was discovered on May 9, 2000 in in Allenstown, NH
The middle child was not maternally related to the others, but it's possible she was a half-sister of the other girl(s). It is unknown at this time if they are paternally related. She likely spent her childhood further inland, most likely further north in an area that includes a small part of northern New Hampshire, extreme northern Maine, a portion of the upper Connecticut River Valley, a few areas of upstate New York or a large swath that runs through the Plains states. She may also have lived as far west as Minnesota. Investigators said that child likely spent most of her life away from the other three, but in the last several weeks or months before she died, all four victims were together or near each other. All four victims were together and likely living in the “New Hampshire region” anytime from two weeks to three months before their murder.

attachment.php

The bolded part needs updating, of course :)

I just also want to suggest that we need to look at identified female cold case murder victims from that time period/area as well. It's possible the middle child's mother wasn't a Jane Doe, just a murder victim with no identified killer.

I just also want to suggest that we need to look at identified female cold case murder victims from that time period/area as well. It's possible the middle child's mother wasn't a Jane Doe, just a murder victim with no identified killer.

But if it was an identified murder victim, wouldn't someone know her child was missing?

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/3011dfca.html

Going off of Alleykins' comment about a mother found murdered, and her child missing. I thought I would look for missing little girls from the late 70s. I found this case - from California.

I had looked at this case when the news first broke, the night before the press conference. I too thought this could be related. However, I'm pretty sure I've ruled it out in my own head now. After reading her thread on WS and it seems that her father is known, and is not BE. (Several posters who knew this family personally have weighed in on the thread, which was nice to see.)

I'm not sure if that's the final version; I pulled it from the thread and not that note. Hopefully I'll be feeling well enough to reword it to include his name as her father. I just haven't gotten to it yet because I'm still pretty weak. I also want to add his photo somewhere in it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gisberthanekroot