NH NH - Allenstown, Adult Female & 3 Children, found Nov'85 & May'00

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The adult Doe (and the two who are probably her biological children), based on the forensic Isotope analysis (O16/O18 ratio), were born and raised, and spent the last few months in a region that would cause one's O16/O18 ratio to be consistent with the Manchester NH area. While they could have been from some limited area in the east or a larger swath of land in the South West, it is reasonable to conclude that they were from southern NH and were living there when they were murdered. It is hard to imagine that a woman with a husband. Two children and a step child, could go missing without generating a missing person report or prompting any possible leads when their bodies were found. Yet, most likely, that is what happened. In that era, I think it was more likely for young people to be estranged from their families due to lifestyle choices. I think it was also the belief of Law Enforcement that many people who lived certain lifestyles associated with drugs, permissive sex and certain styles of dress, were inclined to pack up and leave without warning so that they would not warrant missing person report or listing.

The mystery within a mystery is the middle child who was "Bob Evans'" biological child. Her O16/O18 ratio indicated that she had living the last few months in the same area as the others but was born and raised in a different area: possible in the upper Mid-West or in norther New England, near, or perhaps over, the border into Quebec.

In 1980, " Bob Evans" reported that he had a wife named Elizabeth Evans. She appears to be "gone" by late 1980 and he is with Denise and her young child by 11/81. It is very likely that Elizabeth is the adult Jane Doe.

That have been reports that "Bob Evans" had been married to a Denise La Port who was supposed to be from French Canada. Could she be the mother of the middle child? If she raised the child in Quebec, it would be consistent with the O16/O18 ratio of the middle child, but what became of her. Either she was murdered by "Bob Evans" or she is alive and missing a child. But, there is nothing on any data base that points to her.

Somehow, the disappearance of these people managed to occur without being posted on the major data bases of missing persons. Perhaps now the publicity will generate some leads.

Thanks Irish. I appreciate the explanation. Just want to make it clear that we don't know what his percentage was . I just used that percentage as an example

I understand. I guess my point is that testing today has the ability to differentiate a parent-child relationship from lesser degrees of relatedness. So if LE is saying this is parent-child, I have to believe that is what the tests show.

The adult Doe (and the two who are probably her biological children), based on the forensic Isotope analysis (O16/O18 ratio), were born and raised, and spent the last few months in a region that would cause one's O16/O18 ratio to be consistent with the Manchester NH area. While they could have been from some limited area in the east or a larger swath of land in the South West, it is reasonable to conclude that they were from southern NH and were living there when they were murdered. It is hard to imagine that a woman with a husband. Two children and a step child, could go missing without generating a missing person report or prompting any possible leads when their bodies were found. Yet, most likely, that is what happened. In that era, I think it was more likely for young people to be estranged from their families due to lifestyle choices. I think it was also the belief of Law Enforcement that many people who lived certain lifestyles associated with drugs, permissive sex and certain styles of dress, were inclined to pack up and leave without warning so that they would not warrant missing person report or listing.

The mystery within a mystery is the middle child who was "Bob Evans'" biological child. Her O16/O18 ratio indicated that she had living the last few months in the same area as the others but was born and raised in a different area: possible in the upper Mid-West or in norther New England, near, or perhaps over, the border into Quebec.

In 1980, " Bob Evans" reported that he had a wife named Elizabeth Evans. She appears to be "gone" by late 1980 and he is with Denise and her young child by 11/81. It is very likely that Elizabeth is the adult Jane Doe.

That have been reports that "Bob Evans" had been married to a Denise La Port who was supposed to be from French Canada. Could she be the mother of the middle child? If she raised the child in Quebec, it would be consistent with the O16/O18 ratio of the middle child, but what became of her. Either she was murdered by "Bob Evans" or she is alive and missing a child. But, there is nothing on any data base that points to her.

Somehow, the disappearance of these people managed to occur without being posted on the major data bases of missing persons. Perhaps now the publicity will generate some leads.

Not sure if you saw the 2015 press conf. or not, but the AG said a time or two that none of them were raised in Canada due to the water isotopes would be different because their drinking water was different. He didn't rule out the possibility they'd traveled there, but he was insistent they weren't from there. He also said their results indicated they were in the area for only a couple of weeks to a few months.

This has been posted before but couldn't found if they had been ruled out. Mary Stuart and daughters Jessie and Fannie.

The Stuart family are now listed as NamUs ruleouts; I and some others submitted them as a possible match awhile ago. Mary is a ruleout for the adult UID and both girls are ruleouts for both of the two youngest UIDs.

Exclusions as of 1/30/17

NAMUS # 2174
https://www.identifyus.org/en/cases/2174

Adult Female - 23-33 years old

• Nancy Baird 1952 Utah
  • Denise Beaudin 1958 New Hampshire
  • Jan Cotta 1954 New Jersey
  • Rachael Garden 1964 New Hampshire
  • Sharon Giusti 1943 Washington
  • Cynthia Goodling 1958 Florida
  • Pamela Hobley 1954 Michigan
  • Rhonda Labbe 1956 Massachusetts
  • Ella Beth Lodermeier 1948 South Dakota
  • Linda Lovell 1948 Montana
  • Anne Manchester 1954 Delaware
  • Aleca Manning 1953 Arizona
  • Cathy Moulton 1955 Maine
  • Linda Nickell 1955 Michigan
  • Patricia Otto 1952 Idaho
  • Kristina Perkins 1953 Arizona
  • Wanda Priddy 1958 Texas
  • Laureen Rahn 1966 New Hampshire
  • Patricia Schmidt 1964 Virginia
  • Diane Schulte 1954 Idaho
  • Kathleen Shea 1959 Pennsylvania
  • Kimberly Stewart 1956 California
  • Mary Stuart 1945 California
  • Denise Sullivan 1946 Utah

Exclusions as of 01/30/17

NAMUS # 2176 - https://www.identifyus.org/en/cases/2176

Youngest Child (Related to adult female and oldest child) - 1 - 3 Years Old

• Melissa Bustamante 1996 Florida
  • Amber Crum 1981 Texas
  • Fannie Stuart 1976 California
  • Jessie Stuart 1975 California
  • Kelly Yates 1984 Rhode Island

I wonder if the adult female was Amish and abandoned from the community.

Or maybe she lived with the Evans clan and no one said anything once they knew what Evans did to her and the kids.

looked at VT missing list. can't list anything the advocates at the research center didn't already follow up on. am looking now at MA missing since isotope testing indicated a MA connection. Found one interest so far as it was a 29 year old who went missing when hitchiking in 1973, but her dna is processed already.

Carol Rodriguez
https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/23624/50/

and Dorothy DuBois of NH
http://www.missingin.org/reg1267/dorothy_ann_bois.htm

To me Barbara looks a lot like the mommy UP. She went missing from the Bath Elk's Club in NY in 1973
https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/11936/210/

Cynthia Constantine missing since 1969 from NY at 15 years old.
https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/4532/219/

and

Sandra Breed. disappeared after school in 1966 accompanied by her boyfriend. she was 16. hm.

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/19076/222/

(some possibles I chronicled for the mommy)
[FONT=&amp]

[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]

If "Elizabeth" and the two children likely to be hers did live with 'Robert Evans' at 925 Hayward Street, I hope they're checking records at Hallsville Elementary School because it's so near. The oldest child was old enough to have been attending school, so if she lived there it seems pretty likely she would have been attending Hallsville ES.

If "Elizabeth" and the two children likely to be hers did live with 'Robert Evans' at 925 Hayward Street, I hope they're checking records at Hallsville Elementary School because it's so near. The oldest child was old enough to have been attending school, so if she lived there it seems pretty likely she would have been attending Hallsville ES.

I will have to go back and listen, but I thought AG Agati said in the 2015 press conference that they checked every school's records in NH, looking for the oldest child.

I will have to go back and listen, but I thought AG Agati said in the 2015 press conference that they checked every school's records in NH, looking for the oldest child.

I'll be surprised if they don't do it again since they have a better idea of what they're looking for

I'm curious. In regards to the isotope tests, did they ever release the adult female's isotope results individually, as opposed to the group's?

I was going to look for a single female from 10+/- yrs prior. Which I know you all have done. But, I thought it would help narrow it down if we had her isotope results from when she was a youngster/teen. The results may have been posted but I cannot find idividual results for the adult woman. They may be here but I keep reading more & more pages & finally decided to ask you all who have far more experienc. Call me lazy lol

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member