NH NH - Allenstown, Adult Female & 3 Children, found Nov'85 & May'00

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm curious. In regards to the isotope tests, did they ever release the adult female's isotope results individually, as opposed to the group's?

I was going to look for a single female from 10+/- yrs prior. Which I know you all have done. But, I thought it would help narrow it down if we had her isotope results from when she was a youngster/teen. The results may have been posted but I cannot find idividual results for the adult woman. They may be here but I keep reading more & more pages & finally decided to ask you all who have far more experienc. Call me lazy lol
Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I found them in the Nov 2015 press conference, but they are probably buried in here somewhere from over a year ago or so.
From what what I recall, she was from the Atlantic coastal/Northeast/mid-Atlantic area, but not Canada.

Feel better soon, I figured you would catch it eventually.

Thanks. Mono and an upper resp infection have been kicking my butt.

I'm very detail oriented; that's why I haven't edited it yet. I want to make sure I have as much on him as I can. Debating writing a new note. My friendwill make a new header with her 3 recons; I think Carls recon is more accurate; you can see she resembles Bob. His photos will be featured too. Now that I'm caught up; hopefully I can get it together in the next day or 2

I'm very detail oriented; that's why I haven't edited it yet. I want to make sure I have as much on him as I can. Debating writing a new note. My friendwill make a new header with her 3 recons; I think Carls recon is more accurate; you can see she resembles Bob. His photos will be featured too. Now that I'm caught up; hopefully I can get it together in the next day or 2

Mono is not fun, I had it when I was a teen.

I found them in the Nov 2015 press conference, but they are probably buried in here somewhere from over a year ago or so.
From what what I recall, she was from the Atlantic coastal/Northeast/mid-Atlantic area, but not Canada.

Alleykins, please correct me if this is wrong found it from the Nov 2015 conference

Investigators tested isotopes in the victims' bones, hair and teeth and determined that the adult, the oldest child and youngest child likely lived in an area close to the Atlantic Coast. They likely lived anywhere in an area stretching from Pennsylvania through Maine, but it's possible they lived in other parts of the country, Agati said.

The middle child likely spent her childhood further inland, most likely further north in an area that includes a small part of northern New Hampshire. She may also have lived as far west as Minnesota.

there is no mention of kids though. and her right leg was pretty badly messed up so they should be able to tell from her skeletal or decomposed remains.

Thank you so much for finding her profile!

Charlotte's MP circumstances make me so worried about what happened to her :( She looks like a pretty good match for the mom as well.

Alleykins, please correct me if this is wrong found it from the Nov 2015 conference

Investigators tested isotopes in the victims' bones, hair and teeth and determined that the adult, the oldest child and youngest child likely lived in an area close to the Atlantic Coast. They likely lived anywhere in an area stretching from Pennsylvania through Maine, but it's possible they lived in other parts of the country, Agati said.

The middle child likely spent her childhood further inland, most likely further north in an area that includes a small part of northern New Hampshire. She may also have lived as far west as Minnesota.

Yes, that sounds right. The related 3 victims could have traveled to other areas and lived temporarily in some of the other highlighted areas, he didn't rule that out, but the majority of their lives they spent in the areas that you mentioned. He also said during the Q&A that 3-7 months before they died that they were in a more northern climate than NH, which coincides with the middle child coming into their company. No one picked up on that during the Q&A session, but I honed right in on that.

Yes, that sounds right. The related 3 victims could have traveled to other areas and lived temporarily in some of the other highlighted areas, he didn't rule that out, but the majority of their lives they spent in the areas that you mentioned. He also said during the Q&A that 3-7 months before they died that they were in a more northern climate than NH, which coincides with the middle child coming into their company. No one picked up on that during the Q&A session, but I honed right in on that.

It sure does concide... Bada Bing ... , !

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It sure does concide... Bada Bing ... , !

I sent an email a long time ago to the NH AG's office, asking for clarification on that point. I asked if the more northern area the three related victims were in during that 3-7 months prior to their deaths was the same area the middle child was from. There seemed to be some overlap there. But, I never got a reply.
Here's what I've gathered so far, all times are approximations:
BE was known to be in NH 1977-1981
The middle child was believed to be in NH 2 weeks to 3 months prior to her death
Original time of death was 1977-1985
Current TOD was revised in 2015 an is now from 1980-1984
NCMEC believes BE was with the mother for 9 months and possibly with the middle child for 2 years, or up to her death. I had them clarify that just to make sure I read that right because the isotopes don't jibe unless the TOD is earlier than 1980.
I don't think the related 3 were in NH that long before they died, either, but I will have to go back and re-watch that part.

Roselvr, every time I see the youngest child recon reminds me of Delta Dawn. The middle child carls recon has more similarities to Evans

Is there anyway to know how the older female and older and younger child are related? The first thought is they are mother and daughters, but they could all be sisters or aunt and nieces.
It's so bizarre that no one is missing family or a neighbour or anything. I hope they get their names back soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is there anyway to know how the older female and older and younger child are related? The first thought is they are mother and daughters, but they could all be sisters or aunt and nieces.
It's so bizarre that no one is missing family or a neighbour or anything. I hope they get their names back soon.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At this time, with the DNA profiles they have for the four victims, they can only conclude that the adult female, oldest and youngest children, are maternally related somehow. Most likely, the three related are mother and daughters, but they could be maternal aunt and nieces, sisters or maternally related cousins. Unfortunately, they don't know and weren't able to determine what the exact relationship is, only that it is on the maternal lines.

I know we have been told a billion times that the Lyon sisters are a rule out, but maybe Robert Evans had something to do with them as well.

I mean he looks a lot like the composite of the suspect in the Lyon sisters case. He would have been around the age of the suspect as well if my math is correct.

attachment.php
attachment.php

I might bring it over to the Lyon sisters thread as a theory. I'm pretty sure they have a POI in the Lyon's case already, but IDK just a thought.

It sounds like Evans did this to many women/girls from what reports say. he likely has other victims :(

Attachments

• rob evans.jpg
    rob evans.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 355
  • rob evans 2.jpg
    rob evans 2.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 361
How can we see Carl's recon? Thanks.

I had asked Carl to liven up their CT recons right before Thanksgiving 2015 so that I could get their case on social media. Some time after that, Crime Watch Daily breathed new life into the case, NCMEC had new black and white recons done. Below is the family recon with Bob Evans daughter's 3 looks below that and Bob Evans pics below that

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• AllenstownNHMiddleChildBobEvansFather.jpg
    AllenstownNHMiddleChildBobEvansFather.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 293
  • CarlRecons2015.jpg
    CarlRecons2015.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 293
  • BobEvansMugShots.png
    BobEvansMugShots.png
    55.3 KB · Views: 287
I know we have been told a billion times that the Lyon sisters are a rule out, but maybe Robert Evans had something to do with them as well.

I mean he looks a lot like the composite of the suspect in the Lyon sisters case. He would have been around the age of the suspect as well if my math is correct.

attachment.php
attachment.php

I might bring it over to the Lyon sisters thread as a theory. I'm pretty sure they have a POI in the Lyon's case already, but IDK just a thought.

It sounds like Evans did this to many women/girls from what reports say. he likely has other victims :(

I think they're pretty positive they have the right killer in the Lyons case
Link to their thread

Please forgive me if this is already been done or discussed....

Is there anyway to layer the (2) isotope maps on top of each other? The yellow mapped areas almost fit perfectly like a puzzle just above the green mapped areas. And there are a few open holes on the green map in the area of northern NY and northern ME

Isotope.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member