NH NH - Allenstown, Adult Female & 3 Children, found Nov'85 & May'00

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Two disincentive facial, adult female has prominent nasal folds (nasolabial) the oldest child cannot quite tell however appears to have a faint cleft lip ???

Please forgive me if this is already been done or discussed....

Is there anyway to layer the (2) isotope maps on top of each other? The yellow mapped areas almost fit perfectly like a puzzle just above the green mapped areas. And there are a few open holes on the green map in the area of northern NY and northern ME

View attachment 109099

Overlap = yellow color in map below

overlap.jpg

attachment.php
attachment.php

I know it's not him, but that sketch looks a lot like Lawrence Bittaker to me. Maybe not so much in this pic, but other pictures of him.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Lawrence_Sigmund_Bittaker_trial_1981.jpg

It is hard to imagine that a woman with a husband. Two children and a step child, could go missing without generating a missing person report or prompting any possible leads when their bodies were found. Yet, most likely, that is what happened. In that era, I think it was more likely for young people to be estranged from their families due to lifestyle choices. I think it was also the belief of Law Enforcement that many people who lived certain lifestyles associated with drugs, permissive sex and certain styles of dress, were inclined to pack up and leave without warning so that they would not warrant missing person report or listing.

I agree with this statement.It is most likely that this woman and her family were estranged, thus no missing persons report was ever made.

In 1980, " Bob Evans" reported that he had a wife named Elizabeth Evans. She appears to be "gone" by late 1980 and he is with Denise and her young child by 11/81. It is very likely that Elizabeth is the adult Jane Doe..

I also believe that is possible that the woman in Allenstown is Elizabeth Evans. Bob Evans and Denise appear to have been together before her child was born, so perhaps as early as March 1981. Her child was likely born in May if she was 6 months old at the time of disappearance in late November. This timing could also narrow down the time of death for the Allenstown victims to late 1980.

Well said Freedomite18, if you turn the clock back of the adult females estimated age and the oldest child. The adult female would have been quite young when she had the child. Carrying the support alone with no family nor husband for your child would have been very hard pressed. So if she was a runaway would she have been able to manage this alone .... The adult had received dental care where the oldest child had none and appears her teeth were not in the best shape. Which leads me to believe the adult had a support structure at some point most likely in her early years.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It is hard to imagine that a woman with a husband. Two children and a step child, could go missing without generating a missing person report or prompting any possible leads when their bodies were found. Yet, most likely, that is what happened. In that era, I think it was more likely for young people to be estranged from their families due to lifestyle choices. I think it was also the belief of Law Enforcement that many people who lived certain lifestyles associated with drugs, permissive sex and certain styles of dress, were inclined to pack up and leave without warning so that they would not warrant missing person report or listing.

[/QUOTE] I agree with this statement.It is most likely that this woman and her family were estranged, thus no missing persons report was ever made.[/QUOTE]

Let me clarify that the first sentence above was quoted from an earlier post by kemo. The second sentence was my reply.

Thank you folieadeuxnola..

It is also important to remember that LE has NOT released all the information they may have. They release enough info to potentially receive a tip that may confirm or deny other info they have not released. Also, we can speculate on the families involved and the circumstances surrounding each death or disappearance, but the full facts will not be known until these cases are solved.

Well said Freedomite18, if you turn the clock back of the adult females estimated age and the oldest child. The adult female would have been quite young when she had the child. Carrying the support alone with no family nor husband for your child would have been very hard pressed. So if she was a runaway would she have been able to manage this alone .... The adult had received dental care where the oldest child had none and appears her teeth were not in the best shape. Which leads me to believe the adult had a support structure at some point most likely in her early years.

It's most likely they are mother and daughters but that is still not 100% certain. The only fact so far is they are related maternally, they could all be sisters, or aunt and nieces or cousins etc. This case has so many what ifs!!! Moo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's most likely they are mother and daughters but that is still not 100% certain. The only fact so far is they are related maternally, they could all be sisters, or aunt and nieces or cousins etc. This case has so many what ifs!!! Moo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Depends which test was used. If it was like ancestry, they know she is the mother of the 2 kids.

I agree with this statement.It is most likely that this woman and her family were estranged, thus no missing persons report was ever made.

We can't assume they never tried to file a report or even that there was no report; look at Tammy Jo Alexander who was Caledonia Jane Doe. There was most likely a paper trail that never got connected even though a NY detective moved to Tammy's town and hung fliers. The fact is they were found close to 5 years after being put there. The paper report could be in a small town PD department file cabinet that was not known back then. Look at the isotope maps to see how large of an area they'd need to target

Look at the various recons, the older mother sketch doesn't resemble the newer ones.

People got married younger back then. My friend Cathy who is the mother of missing 14 year old Aundria Bowman (3/11/89 MI). She was 17 when she had her in June of 74, she had run away, met the father of Alexis (birth name), her mother made them get married, she was 15 or 16; then she got pregnant; never planned to put Alexis for adoption but was given no options when she found herself divorced.

For all we know, The oldest and youngest could have the same father, they were not tested paternally that we know of. It's unlikely they have the same father since there is such a gap; they are like my kids with my 1st and 2nd marriage who have an 8 year gap.

It's very possible she had family support but as I said above, there could be reasons why she and the kids were not connected when 1st found. It's very possible her people are deceased now. Hopefully with the Bob Evans link someone will step up.

For all we know, The oldest and youngest could have the same father, they were not tested paternally that we know of. It's unlikely they have the same father since there is such a gap; they are like my kids with my 1st and 2nd marriage who have an 8 year gap.

It's very possible she had family support but as I said above, there could be reasons why she and the kids were not connected when 1st found. It's very possible her people are deceased now. Hopefully with the Bob Evans link someone will step up.

I believe that the DNA collected on Allenstown 4 was only mitochondrial, or maternal only. I am not sure if this was due to decomposition of the bodies.

But this brings many other questions to my mind:

1. Who is the father of Denis'es daughter Dawn/Lisa? It has been proven that Bob Evans IS NOT her father.

2. Who is the mother of Allenstown child # 2? Bob Evans IS her father. But she is NOT related to the other Allenstown victims. Is she related to Denise or her daughter?

3. And, perhaps never to be determined, who is the father of younger Allenstown victims? Or the Allenstown adult?

This case is so complex and could potentially impact at least five or six other families.

2. Who is the mother of Allenstown child # 2? Bob Evans IS her father. But she is NOT related to the other Allenstown victims. Is she related to Denise or her daughter?

Because they did DNA testing, I would assume that that question would be answered and that they would have released if she was related to Denise or Dawn/Lisa.

Because they did DNA testing, I would assume that that question would be answered and that they would have released if she was related to Denise or Dawn/Lisa.

They have said that Denise is not related to any of the four.

Looks like Bob Evans may have had an already blended family with him when he met Denise, that needed to disappear to make room for a new family?

My notes:
May 1981 Dawn Beaudin born May 1981 New Hampshire abandoned Jun 1986 in California by
Nov 1981 New Hampshire Bob Evans, left with Denise Beaudin

1981- 1984 Whereabouts unknown

1985 jailed in California as Curtis Mayo Kimball, Where was Dawn and Denise? Dawn abandoned Jun 1986 in California.

1985- bodies in a barrel - female 23-33 and female 5-11 found in Allentown, New Hampshire – killed before 1984 maybe before 1981 since no daughter there when he was with Denise Beaudin.
October 1989 paroled and left California
January 1986 Santa Cruz, California, alias Gordon Jenson, working at RV Park DAUGHTER?
Jun 1986 California, abandons Dawn Beaudin, then 5 years old
September 1986 Jensen/Kimball/Evans connection made
Nov 1988 , San Luis, CA alias Gerry Mockerman driving a Preston, ID vehicle

1990-2000 UNKNOWN

May 2000 second Barrel found Allentown, New Hampshire, female 2-4, female 1-3, children born between 1996-2000
Nov 2002 Lawrence Vanner arrested and identified as Evans

Allentown bodies found: 1985 and 2000 – Middle child was Evan’s child but not Beaudin’s, the woman 23-33 and the other children were related to each other but not to Evans or Beaudin family. Children born late 70’s early 80’s. First child found age 5-11, 2000 found two children ages 1-3 and 2-4

2002 Evans arrested in CA as Lawrence Vanner, same as Curtis Kimball, for killing his wife Eunsoon JUN

Had 5-11 year old daughter and 23-33 year old woman not related to the daughter – in the barrel

2010 – died as Robert T. Evans

No daughter or woman in 1981 when he left with Denise Beaudin but he was not the father of her 6 month old child, Dawn. Killed his daughter (or maybe another stolen child) and the woman before May 1981? Dumped bodies in New Hampshire. 5-11 year old would have been born no later than 1970-76, adult at 33 would have been born 1949-1959. If second barrel was dumped at the same time, children would have been born no later than 1980. But, ALL barrels could have been dumped anytime BEFORE 1981, (or second barrel could have been dumped after 1990 and before 1996 at the latest—not likely because adult female was related to the 2 toddlers, probably all killed at the same time—also would have meant a cross-country trip (since he and Denise? had moved to CA) to dump the second barrel in New Hampshire). Most likely all were killed and dumped prior to 1981, before he became involved with Denise.

My first Questions: (most likely some have been answered already)
Any information on the barrels to identify where they came from?
When did Denise meet him? Before or after the baby, Dawn, was born? Does family know?
Is the father of Dawn known?
Similarity to Franklin Delano Floyd case?? Seemed attached to Dawn/Lisa or she would have been killed, too.
Any unidentified remains to match Denise between 1981-1986 in CA? Did Denise make it to CA? Could be anywhere?
Who owned the stolen car from Idaho? Any missing people in that area from that time?
Any of the employers know of any family Evans/AKAs had?
Did Denise have a new identity or just Dawn?
Any employment references given on any jobs? Who would hire an electrician without any references?
Electrical licenses or experience?
Evans or the unknown child have DNA match to any known (Franklin Delano Floyd who is now supposed to be on death row in Florida, or anyone that has DNA available, etc.) murderers, if information is available or family members willing (can’t hurt to ask for it)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allihounds