NH NH/CA - Robert Evans, suspected SK, Allenstown, 1981-2000's

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
At the press conference, they said they had federal agencies helping them with the military angle (paraphrasing), so chances are they are looking into fingerprints and other military records already and have been right along.

The employment of KB in which is now KBR would play into Ingelside, TX and also into South Louisiana as noted as a possible location. The KB yard was sold a few years back and is now Kewit. My former employer owned fabrication yards in Harbor Island/Aransas Pass TX we operated those yards since the early 70's.

In a nut shell he could have very easily worked in one of the yards as a contractor. At one time we had 1800-2000 contractors in a yard at once, however those contractors Would come and go. Still have a few contacts down there, will have to inquire.

Very possible he may have worked on Kerr Mcgee, cant remember the time frame that project was completed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Please someone jar my memory, did LE say they had estimated his age at time of death to be 72 based upon autopsy information..?

I relistened to the presser. Earliest dob given by BE was 1936, latest was 1952. LE estimated he was born in the 40s.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Did anyone see information about how he generally traveled from place to place? LE made a point to say he was an alcoholic so I'm wondering if some of these women who go missing from bars may be related to his crimes, especially if their car was never found.

He kills the mother and oldest daughter first which is why they had blunt trauma. I theorize him not wanting to kill the two youngest. His daughter might have been just old enough to remember witnessing the murder and he was afraid of her telling her mother.

Another thought I had this morning to why he may have killed his daughter and the youngest victim. Maybe he used his own identity when he fathered the child. It said he was using Bob Evans as early as 1977, his daughter is believed to have been 2-4, which puts her birth year 1976-1978/early 1979.

I do believe bear brooks likely knew him as Evans since he was using that alias from 1977- at least 1984 when he emerged as Kimball.

Under the notion that "Elizabeth" could be the mother victim, why didn't he list a 5-10 year old(the oldest child victim) as one of his children? Maybe this child was from a previous relationship for Elizabeth and she lived with her father close by? And as for the infant, Evans had claimed Liza as his own maybe the same thing? This could also be why no one remembers a mother and 2-3 children, we know now the reason behind Evans child, but if "Elizabeth"/mother victim had a child that lived elsewhere, it makes complete sense to why no one remembers a mother and several children missing. The reason the isotopes from the oldest child aren't different is due to her living locally close to her mother. This is just merely speculation as to why Evans could claim to having only two children in 1980.

As to "Elizabeth's" identity, I wonder if anyone at the Waumbec Mills remembers meeting his wife or at least knowing he had a wife. Some companies have Christmas gatherings, and the fact that his boss trusted him enough to do work in his Bear brooks store suggests they might have known each other on a personal level, or at least he had a good reputation at work.

I wonder if anyone has spoken to anyone that worked with him at the mill yet. I feel like he likely told people "She left and took the children"

I relistened to the presser. Earliest dob given by BE was 1936, latest was 1952. LE estimated he was born in the 40s.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

TY illinoismissing you have been top notch on this thread

With that estimate so it would be anywhere from 60's - 70's

Did anyone see information about how he generally traveled from place to place? LE made a point to say he was an alcoholic so I'm wondering if some of these women who go missing from bars may be related to his crimes, especially if their car was never found.

Excellent possibility...

There has only been (3) known autos thus far

I've been wondering how much useful information investigators have been able to get from the family of the woman he "married" and killed in California, Eunsoon Jun. I just found this article, an interview with Eunsoon's cousin. She says the first time she met her cousin's new boyfriend, she couldn't even make herself shake his hand because he was so creepy. The article includes some of the stuff he told them about his background: self-made millionaire, had been a colonel in the Army, worked for CIA and could make himself disappear if he had to.

Bob Evans, Drifter Accused of Killing 6, Was 'Pure Evil'

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/bob-evans-drifter-accused-killing-6-was-pure-evil-n713536

I've been wondering how much useful information investigators have been able to get from the family of the woman he "married" and killed in California, Eunsoon Jun. I just found this article, an interview with Eunsoon's cousin. She says the first time she met her cousin's new boyfriend, she couldn't even make herself shake his hand because he was so creepy. The article includes some of the stuff he told them about his background: self-made millionaire, had been a colonel in the Army, worked for CIA and could make himself disappear if he had to.

Bob Evans, Drifter Accused of Killing 6, Was 'Pure Evil'

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/bob-evans-drifter-accused-killing-6-was-pure-evil-n713536
Yikes!

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Females with first name of Elizabeth who went missing in the years of interest (from Namus):

Attachments

• elizabeth.jpg
    elizabeth.jpg
    141.4 KB · Views: 62
Does anyone know whether the Allenstown discovery received national news coverage when the first bodies were found in November 1985? I'm wondering whether perhaps BE heard that they'd been found and that's why he abandoned "Lisa" in June 1986. Maybe he thought he better disappear in case LE started to piece everything together and try to track him down.

So I assume they have no match of the woman in the barrel with anyone reported missing? It makes sense she could be an "Elizabeth".

Females with first name of Elizabeth who went missing in the years of interest (from Namus):

So I assume they have no match of the woman in the barrel with anyone reported missing? It makes sense she could be an "Elizabeth".

That was the complete list entered for the time frame of interest.

I don't think LE conclusively proved Evens/aliases actually had a wife named Elizabeth. I seriously doubt that NAMUS has every missing person entered into their system. If the middle child found in the barrel spent time in the Midwest (which is a subjective description) and her mother's name was Elizabeth then the NAMUS list might​ help.

They have no match to the adult female with any current missing females who have been reported, whose DNA/Dentals are in the system.

That was the complete list entered for the time frame of interest.

I don't think LE conclusively proved Evens/aliases actually had a wife named Elizabeth. I seriously doubt that NAMUS has every missing person entered into their system. If the middle child found in the barrel spent time in the Midwest (which is a subjective description) and her mother's name was Elizabeth then the NAMUS list might​ help.

(RBBM)
I wouldn't consider the middle child's isotopes result areas as subjective, they're based on scientific data which are more like strong probabilities, IMHO. However, those results weren't restricted to the midwest, there were isolated, small areas in NH, VT and Northern Maine that also matched the results. Of these three areas, two would fit NCMEC's theory of her being with her father most of her life - which might mean the VT/NH areas.
He was also possibly in Quebec, which would lean more toward the Northern Maine connection.

You are certainly correct about one thing: NamUs doesn't have every missing person entered into their system.

(RBBM)
I wouldn't consider the middle child's isotopes result areas as subjective, they're based on scientific data which are more like strong probabilities, IMHO. However, those results weren't restricted to the midwest, there were isolated, small areas in NH, VT and Northern Maine that also matched the results. Of these three areas, two would fit NCMEC's theory of her being with her father most of her life - which might mean the VT/NH areas.
He was also possibly in Quebec, which would lean more toward the Northern Maine connection.

You are certainly correct about one thing: NamUs doesn't have every missing person entered into their system.

Many people in the region where I live consider the Midwest to be those states east of the Rocky Mountains and west of the Mississippi River.

I'm sure that NAMUS is scientific but including or excluding states is subjective, imo. As long as they have their list of Midwestern states and are consistent then I'm fine with it. If you say "Midwest" to me, I'm not going to automatically think Indiana or Illinois. :dunno:

Many people in the region where I live consider the Midwest to be those states east of the Rocky Mountains and west of the Mississippi River.

I'm sure that NAMUS is scientific but including or excluding states is subjective, imo. As long as they have their list of Midwestern states and are consistent then I'm fine with it. If you say "Midwest" to me, I'm not going to automatically think Indiana or Illinois. :dunno:

Thanks, BOESP, for explaining. I think i understand what you mean now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RMN0406