NH NH/CA - Robert Evans, suspected SK, Allenstown, 1981-2000's

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A little more research shows that the alias Curtis probably was taken from Robin Curtis who played the role of Vulcan Lieutenant Saavik on Star Trek III
There was a Gordon Clapp who played Hadran in Deep Space Nine. That makes seven of his aliases who were probably taken from Star Trek material (see post 741 for Ulos, Mayo, Vanner, Rollins, and Kimball.)

This could easily be debunked based on folks who knew Robert. He would have had to invest quite a bit of time watching Star Wars or Star Trek to gain this depth of knowledge. Both shows and movies were active and those that knew him in NH would have remembered references he would have made.

In the press conference I believe they said some of the names were names of actual people.
Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Please post links to this. If true it would completely change how we should look at this case.

Please stop posting random yearbook photos. The men in these pictures are probably innocent and have families, employers and friends that could read these threads. It is so irresponsible.
LE is not releasing all information, because they do not want to get fiction confused with fact.

Folie, thanks for re-posting the link to the press conference.
I think I posted it here once or twice, and possibly on the Allenstown thread also.
I hope people who haven't watched it yet will take a moment or two to do so, I found it very informative. I know it's a little long, but so worth it.

Please stop posting random yearbook photos. The men in these pictures are probably innocent and have families, employers and friends that could read these threads. It is so irresponsible.
LE is not releasing all information, because they do not want to get fiction confused with fact.

If you find a post that you believe is offensive or may violate TOS, please use the alert button and a mod will review it.

Wanted to bring the layered isotope map over here, all thou this it is for the Allenstown (4) that we are not to discuss in this thread. (TY to ladinsane for the map) It does present some food for thought on possibly how or where Evans crossed paths with them. LE states evans appeared in the area late 1970's to Dec 1981 some document it as 1977. Where had he come from, what was the reason that kept him in the area for such a long period of time. As we all know Evans did not stay in one spot no more than a year or a tad more.

IMG_0647.JPG

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Here is the link to the press conference, we have been discussing in the thread potential of identity theft

http://www.wmur.com/article/raw-vid...n-allenstown-victims-california-woman/8642678

Thank you for the link. I finally managed to catch up with whole thread and also watched press conference about Bob Evans.
Few thinks which I noticed from conference that were not mentioned here yet.

There was picture shown there from some outdoor party and both Denise Beaudin (pregnant) and Bob Evans were present. It was not mentioned if they came together to the party or if there were dating at this point but it certainly confirms that they knew each other then already. Date on the photographs is summer of 1981 but LE confirmed that the date is when photos were developed and not when taken. They assume due to size of Denise's belly that it was probably earlier, perhaps spring of 1981.

So to answer some previous questions on the thread Bob definitely knew Denise when she was 4-5 or 6 month pregnant, few month before birth of Lisa. Of course he could have known her much longer, but that is so far unconfirmed. As per some witnesses LE described Bob and Denise relationship as tumultuous, but not much more is known.

As per LE interviews of locals and neighbours Bob have not been seen with any other woman/women or children in NH at the time apart of Denise.

925 Hayward Street where Bob used to reside - police and FBI found disturbance in the floor of the basement of the property, nothing was found there though. As per LE bodies in Allenstown have been dumped there hastily and without significant effort, LE assumes they were dumped there just before Bob and Denise left. (think of it, I do wonder if they were buried first in basement of his house).

In 1985 he crashed the car under influence in Cypress CA with Lisa in it and there was incident report. He still keeps her for over a year (but changes his name) till summer of 1986.

What was not mentioned here also is that Jun was partially dismembered, the same as Allenstown adult victim and older child from first barrel. Jun was found in the basement of her property, therefore again thought about basement of Bob house in NH. Jun had no children.

Agreed. He wasn't using an alias because he was running from lesser crimes. He was trying to avoid being linked to bodies he had left behind.

As for the question about whether L/D was sexually abused, the idea that this leaves permanent medical evidence is highly questionable, even if one is operating under the assumption that a full penetrative rape was perpetrated. Of course, sexual molestation doesn't necessarily mean penetrative rape, so I don't put much stock in medical exams conducted weeks or months later. I don't think there was any other reason for him to keep the girl that long considering that he had already killed multiple children.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I personally think the reason he kept her that long is because his current alias he constructed was a father, a way to throw off investigation; a mourning widow single father seems more harmless than a creepy drifter. And I think he used children for sympathy in times where money was low and also as a way to meet people.

Someone else mentioned something highly plausible, that he got rid of children once they hit school age, makes sense because it would be another thing that could trace back to him. That could be why he killed his daughter and raised Lisa, because she couldn't be as easily traced to him and was only 6 months old when missing so not easily recognized.

About whether Lisa was sexual abused, I agree with molestation not including penetrative rape. In a newspaper article from the late 80's I read that the couple that she was left with, the husband said she had tried to touch him inappropriately. I wonder if under another alias if he has any sex offender arrests.

I wonder if any old time Star Trek fans remember this guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jun's family might know if they attended conventions. I also wonder if Evans was into Star Trek before his Star Trek wedding with Jun. I've been thinking that what if Jun was the one into Star Trek and Evans just went along with it?

So you think that the Curtis Mayo Kimball name with the same day of birth, who is a very real person was a coincidence? I don't think so but who knows.

In the press conference I believe they said some of the names were names of actual people.

JMO

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Please post links to this. If true it would completely change how we should look at this case.

I agree, I believe most of his alias's were likely identity theft. The discovery of a real Curtis Mayo Kimball with the same birthday and year as his alias is too crazy to be a coincidence. This whole Star Trek thing doesn't make sense to me since we don't have evidence yet that he was into Star Trek before his 2001 wedding to Jun, maybe Jun was the one into Star Trek? Good connecting the dots though with some of his alias's, however, I believe he stole identities instead of making them a majority of them up.

Has anyone seen this article yet?
http://www.unionleader.com/Allensto...new-relevance-after-serial-killer-revelations

Debra Lee Horn, an 11 year old girl who lived near Bear Brook state park when missing in 1969, and her body with blunt force trauma to the back of the head (Evans MO) was found later.

The only thing about if this was done by Evans is- why would he go back to the place he murdered someone over 10 years earlier? I guess murderers have their stalking grounds. The green river killer was known to be active from 1982-1998 and wasn't captured until 2001 even though he dumped his victims around the same areas.

A few snippets of the article:
Robert T. Evans: New Hampshire,1977-1981

Curtis Mayo Kimball: Los Alamitos and Cypress, Calif., 1984-1986

Gordon Curtis Jenson: Santa Cruz County, Calif.,1986

Gerald E. Mockerman: Franklin County, Idaho, and San Luis Obispo, Calif., 1987

Lawrence William Vanner: Richmond, Calif., 2001-2002

Evans was "a chameleon," officials said; he preyed on women with young children, using them to get close to the girls.

Allenstown is where Evans dumped four of his victims. He was working at the Waumbec Mills in the late 1970s, and when the mill was closing, Evans was tasked with cleaning the site under a supervisor.

That supervisor owned the property where the barrels containing Evans' victims were found in 1985 and 2000, according to officials.

And there's another curiosity: A 1980 court order that established ownership of that same property mentioned several individuals with former claims to the land.

Three were named Evans.

Kokoski said investigators "are aware of the Evans name popping up in the old property records."
What!? I'm curious about the apartment above the store. Did Evans ever stay there? Did he allow the murder victims to stay there when it was vacant?
Long shot theory: I even am curious if Evans Denise stayed their briefly when they skipped town. If they weren't reported missing maybe people at Bear Brook State Park that knew Evan's didn't think anything of seeing him, since they didn't know he was missing.

But unfortunately!
"Research into those types of details is on-going, but at this point we don't think that is of any particular significance," he said.

To answer the questions about the owner of the land in Bear Brook:
Edward Gallagher of Portsmouth owns the land and was Evans' supervisor at the mill. In a brief interview outside his home last month, Gallagher said he's been hounded by the press for years but doesn't have any extra insight into the Allenstown murders.

"The state troopers and all of them, they asked me questions, they never volunteered any information. As far as I'm concerned, I've always been in the dark," Gallagher said.

Robert Evans was a co-worker, not a friend, he stressed. And he said, "I never suspected anything,Kokoski said investigators plan to revisit the property in the spring, to see whether evidence may have been overlooked in past searches. New technology could help determine whether there are other barrels, other remains."

Some pictures for better visualization how he appears and changes over the years

Picture of Denise Beaudin and Robert Evans at party 1981 (spring?)
She is few month pregnant and wears glasses? He appears thin and tall, with high forehead, a bit of balding already and no beard at the time
AllenstownMurder-cm-012717-ph07
AllenstownMurder-cm-012717-ph08

http://www.concordmonitor.com/NH-Authorities-link-5-killings-from-1980s-to-dead-inmate-7722628

1st Photo - May 1985 - arrest photo in Cypress CA for car crash with Lisa (Curtis Mayo Kimball)

Jan - Jun 1986 - living in Scotts Valley CA as Gordon Jensen until he dumps Lisa in June
2nd Photo - 1986 newspaper appeal to find Gordon Curtis Jenson for abuse and abandonment of Lisa

Nov 1988 - arrest in San Luis Obispo CA as Gerry Mockerman

3rd photo - Nov 2002 arrest (his last) as Lawrence William Vanner for murder of Eunsoon Jun in Richmond, Contra Costa CA
attachment.php

http://www.forensicmag.com/news/201...lprit-four-new-hampshire-barrel-bodies-others

1st Nov 1990 - 2 Parole photos in CA (arrested in March 1989 in Santa Cruz CA for abandonment of Lisa)
attachment.php
AllenstownMurder-cm-012717-ph06

http://www.concordmonitor.com/NH-Authorities-link-5-killings-from-1980s-to-dead-inmate-7722628

Interestingly all the arrest and photos above are from California only, and were linked to each other by fingertips. Perhaps comparison across the border lines might be more complicated.

It would be really helpful to locate mugshots of his 2-3 arrest from 1980 in NH as it should resemble a lot how he looked few years prior to that.

Wanted to bring the layered isotope map over here, all thou this it is for the Allenstown (4) that we are not to discuss in this thread. (TY to ladinsane for the map) It does present some food for thought on possibly how or where Evans crossed paths with them. LE states evans appeared in the area late 1970's to Dec 1981 some document it as 1977. Where had he come from, what was the reason that kept him in the area for such a long period of time. As we all know Evans did not stay in one spot no more than a year or a tad more.

View attachment 109301

Here is the history so everyone can see that the yellow is the over lap of the 2 maps

Please forgive me if this is already been done or discussed....

Is there anyway to layer the (2) isotope maps on top of each other? The yellow mapped areas almost fit perfectly like a puzzle just above the green mapped areas. And there are a few open holes on the green map in the area of northern NY and northern ME

attachment.php

Overlap = yellow color in map below

attachment.php

Thank you for the link. I finally managed to catch up with whole thread and also watched press conference about Bob Evans.
Few thinks which I noticed from conference that were not mentioned here yet.

There was picture shown there from some outdoor party and both Denise Beaudin (pregnant) and Bob Evans were present. It was not mentioned if they came together to the party or if there were dating at this point but it certainly confirms that they knew each other then already. Date on the photographs is summer of 1981 but LE confirmed that the date is when photos were developed and not when taken. They assume due to size of Denise's belly that it was probably earlier, perhaps spring of 1981.

So to answer some previous questions on the thread Bob definitely knew Denise when she was 4-5 or 6 month pregnant, few month before birth of Lisa. Of course he could have known her much longer, but that is so far unconfirmed. As per some witnesses LE described Bob and Denise relationship as tumultuous, but not much more is known.

As per LE interviews of locals and neighbours Bob have not been seen with any other woman/women or children in NH at the time apart of Denise.

925 Hayward Street where Bob used to reside - police and FBI found disturbance in the floor of the basement of the property, nothing was found there though. As per LE bodies in Allenstown have been dumped there hastily and without significant effort, LE assumes they were dumped there just before Bob and Denise left. (think of it, I do wonder if they were buried first in basement of his house).

In 1985 he crashed the car under influence in Cypress CA with Lisa in it and there was incident report. He still keeps her for over a year (but changes his name) till summer of 1986.

What was not mentioned here also is that Jun was partially dismembered, the same as Allenstown adult victim and older child from first barrel. Jun was found in the basement of her property, therefore again thought about basement of Bob house in NH. Jun had no children.

Al Ka great post, indeed there is a lot of information in the 2015 and 2017 one just has to merry them together

Anyone remember the case of the woman who went missing and they thought she'd gone to Northern Maine with someone? Can't remember the name, but I think the time frame was right. I'm searching the internet but I'm not seeing anything. Still searching fugitives. Unfortunately many of the fugitives from prior to 1980 were "dumped" because it was too costly to find them and extradite them so he may have committed crimes elsewhere, gotten caught, jumped bail and because it happened so long ago they've dumped the records. I may be searching for something that doesn't exist any longer. Sigh.

Anyone remember the case of the woman who went missing and they thought she'd gone to Northern Maine with someone? Can't remember the name, but I think the time frame was right. I'm searching the internet but I'm not seeing anything. Still searching fugitives. Unfortunately many of the fugitives from prior to 1980 were "dumped" because it was too costly to find them and extradite them so he may have committed crimes elsewhere, gotten caught, jumped bail and because it happened so long ago they've dumped the records. I may be searching for something that doesn't exist any longer. Sigh.

That's Cathy Moulton: https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/3977/1
She's been ruled out as the adult female.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove