NH NH/CA - Robert Evans, suspected SK, Allenstown, 1981-2000's

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe i missed it, but this list may include Hawaii!
http://www.nh1.com/news/this-is-where-the-ag-knows-or-thinks-nh-serial-killer-bob-evans-was-living/
attachment.php

The N.H. AG said that some of Evans locations may be false, but Texas is of the most interest to them.

[h=3]UNCONFIRMED LOCATIONS:[/h]
Wyoming - Early 1940s
Colorado - 1940s to 1950s
Arizona - Early 1950s to 1970s
Hawaii - 1968 to 1970
Missouri - 1970s
Louisiana - 1970s
Virginia - Late 1970s
Quebec, Canada - Late 1970s
Texas - 1970s to 1980s
Oregan - 1986 to 1989
Washington - 1986 to 1989
Georgia - Years not included
evans_unconfirmed_locations.jpg

Attachments

• evans_confirmed_locations.jpg
    evans_confirmed_locations.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 208
I never though we would have any clue about the woman and children in barrels and i surely never thought there would be a child alive that may have this in the deep, dark, part of her forgotten memory

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

Something to note; the license plate of his truck was run by LE after BE abandoned D/LB it was registered to a motel in Texas did not provide a specific town. Wonder if BE acquired the truck prior to being in NH and owned while there or after leaving NH with DB and D/LB

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Could Denise have made it to California only to become Donna?

Whoa! Never even thought of that! If they got DNA from Evans to exclude Lisa as his daughter (they finally did this in 2003) wouldn't they had tested "Donna" if she was mentioned as the someone who claimed to be her mother in the newspaper clipping posted by Piknik?

The speculation that Donna may be Denise is interesting. Maybe Evans sucked her into his fugitive life. Maybe they did leave because of financial difficulties and he talked her into consuming a new identity elsewhere?

It can't be a coincidence that Denise was who he left with and Denise is who was listed in the court order.

I believe this was a required post during the process of the adoption. It was likely based on whatever info BE gave before leaving.

However, the mention of a sister is worrisome because she would be too young to be one of the girls in the barrel. So do we have another missing woman and child, perhaps linked to the Texas motel that the truck was registered to?

I copied that 1986 article but it didn't copy to this post. :( Here's that post that I was trying to reply to.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=13101990

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Had read sometime yesterday an article mentioned his possible mothers name being Vasquez has there been any further research on her ... Or other known/connected relatives.?

It is very apparent he has a connection with CA as that he frequented there above all of the other possible states listed

It makes sense to me that Denise could have been alive with him for some time. If Lisa said she had hazy memories of her mom, I don't know if she would have had any memories of her if she was only a few months old when her mother disappeared from her life. And it would explain why he kept Lisa - because for a while at least, her mom was there too. That would have certainly made it easier for him than it would have been if he'd been taking care of an active infant/toddler on his own. She could easily have had a little brother or sister. But then, where did that little baby go?

It makes sense to me that Denise could have been alive with him for some time. If Lisa said she had hazy memories of her mom, I don't know if she would have had any memories of her if she was only a few months old when her mother disappeared from her life. And it would explain why he kept Lisa - because for a while at least, her mom was there too. That would have certainly made it easier for him than it would have been if he'd been taking care of an active infant/toddler on his own. She could easily have had a little brother or sister. But then, where did that little baby go?

Actually, the AG said Lisa had memories of a woman but wasn't sure if it was her mother or another woman BE might have hooked up with. I can't remember the exact word he used, but he said they were shadowy, fuzzy or hazy memories, something like that.

1977 – New Hampshire, Manchester (Robert T “Bob” Evans)
**Employed - Waumbec Mills

1980 - New Hampshire, Manchester (Robert T “Bob” Evans)
**January – Certified letter signed for by (Elizabeth Evans)
**February - Arrested worthless checks; listed spouse as (Elizabeth)
**Referenced having a 2 year old and a 6 month old
**June – Arrested Power Electrical Theft; listed spouse as (Elizabeth)
**October – Arrested Power Electrical theft; no spouse listed

1981 - New Hampshire, Manchester (Robert T “Bob” Evans)
**November/December – Disappeared with Denise Beaudin and baby “Dawn/Lisa 6 mths old

1984 – 1985 - California, Anaheim (Curtis Mayo Kimball)
**March – May – Employed with an electrical company; Los Alamitos, CA
**May – Arrested DUI/Child Endangerment; Cypress, CA.

1985 – California, Felton (Unknown Name)

1986 – California, Scotts Valley (Gordon Curtis Jenson/Jensen)
**January – July – Employed and Resided at Holiday Host RV Park
**July – Abandons “Dawn/Lisa” (5 years old)
***License plate of Jenson’s truck was registered to a motel room in Texas
***Red Dodge pickup w/light colored camper 1965-1968
***Only phone calls Jenson made from the RV Park were to people at other RV Parks.
*** Fingerprints were compared and matched to Curtis Mayo Kimball

1987 – Idaho, Preston (Unknown Name)

1988 – California, San Luis Obispo (Gerald “Gerry” Mockerman)
November – Arrested stolen vehicle from Preston, Idaho; San Luis Obispo, CA

1989 – California, Santa Cruz (Gordon Curtis Jensen)
March – Arrested child abandonment; Sentenced (3) years
Age given at time 48 years old
*March 1989 – October 1990 - Incarcerated

1990 – California
October – Paroled

1990 – 2001 - Where Abouts Unknown

2001 – California, Contra Costa (Lawrence Vanner)
August – Unofficially weds Eunsoon Jun

2002 – California, Contra Costa (Lawrence Vanner)
**June – Eunsoon Jun disappers
**November – Arrested for the murder of Eunsoon Jun

2003 – California
**June – Convicted for the murder of Ensoon Jun sentenced 15 years to life

2010 – California, Susanville
**December – Dies in prison of natural causes

Great find!

1980-1981 stood out to me.
1980 - New Hampshire, Manchester (Robert T “Bob” Evans)
**January – Certified letter signed for by (Elizabeth Evans)
**February - Arrested worthless checks; listed spouse as (Elizabeth)
**Referenced having a 2 year old and a 6 month old
**June – Arrested Power Electrical Theft; listed spouse as (Elizabeth)
**October – Arrested Power Electrical theft; no spouse listed

1981 - New Hampshire, Manchester (Robert T “Bob” Evans)
**November/December – Disappeared with Denise Beaudin and baby “Dawn/Lisa 6 mths old

At first I thought the 6 month year old he mentions was Dawn/Lisa just from her age when she went missing being 6 months; however, the reference was over a year before she was even born. Anyways, before I realized the year difference I wondered if the 2 year old was the middle Bear Brook victim and the 6 month old was Lisa. Maybe the 6 month old was the youngest victim, but was at least over one years old by the time of her murder?

I wondered if he was dating Denise and married to "Elizabeth" at the same time and he murdered his wife after she found out about the affair and killed his child, and her other children...Wait, there would have to be a child younger than Evans biological...Maybe they got together right after she give birth to the youngest girl and "Elizabeth" wasn't his biological daughter's mother.

What would really help is if we knew around the time Evans and Denise started dating. That would give us a better timeline. I believe he jumped straight into his relationship with Denise right after the murders.

1990 – 2001 - Where Abouts Unknown
His whereabouts being unknown from 1990-2001 is absolutely terrifying! I wonder how many other woman he was with or even if he had other children. He never was with women more than a couple of years, so far the longest time he's been with a female that is known was Denise's daughter Lisa (5 years).

Had read sometime yesterday an article mentioned his possible mothers name being Vasquez has there been any further research on her ... Or other known/connected relatives.?

It is very apparent he has a connection with CA as that he frequented there above all of the other possible states listed

Vazquez appears to the mother of the actual Curtis Mayo Kimball.

I think this is his real identity. Another sleuth posted similarly. Along with a bunch of bull, is usually an element of truth. In the paroled mugshot, he lied about the year of his birth, but not about the month and day. I do believe that his real name is Curtis Mayo Kimball and his date of birth is March 18, 1952.

I think that's the identity he used to join the Navy (if he did join -- and I think he did). In the Navy he would have learned his trade in the electronics field and been trained as an electrician. I think he was born in Los Angeles, and joined the Navy in California right out of High School. If his mother was of hispanic/latina descent (with a surname: Vasquez), that is where his daughter, the "middle child" victim possibly inherited her darker complexion; that trait was passed on to the child through him.

His stint in the Navy probably took him to Virginia (cities such as: Newport News, Norfolk, Hampton Roads). Maybe VIrginia is where he was discharged after his tour of duty was complete. The Virginia location is where he claimed to have married someone he met elsewhere. (I thought he claimed to have met a woman in Quebec -- or else he said that she was from Quebec -- I am so confused. Others have said he met a woman in California, and then married her in Virginia. I can't keep it straight!)

Prior to moving on the New Hampshire, BE could have married a woman in Virginia who already had children from a previous relationship. She could be the woman in the barrel, along with her offspring. This probably coincided with his meeting Denise Beaudin (or Laporte/La Port?). Maybe Laporte/La Port was Denise's maiden name; then she married someone with the last name of "Beaudin." I do think that she was already pregnant by the time BE appeared on the scene.

He created such a convoluted, cluster**** -- with so many out-and-out lies, half truths, and maybe even some delusions, too, on account of his alcoholism. He certainly looks crazy: a cross between Charles Manson and the Unabomber.

It's a good thing he's dead, because I would like to strangle him myself!

Totally agree ... 1990 - 2001 Where Abouts unknown is terrifying

Your spot on with what we know of BE he only stayed with women for a couple of years or less.

Honestly believe he cared for Dawn/Lisa and is the reason he did not murder her.

There is a Curtis M Kimball dob 3/18/52 in Georgia in 1990.

Name:Curtis M Kimball
Birth Date:15 Mar 1952
[18 Mar 1952]
Phone Number:787-3459
Address:pOB X, Covington, GA, 30209 (1990)
[3393 E Fairview Rd SW, Stockbridge, GA, 30281-5651]
[1601 General Arts Rd NW, Conyers, GA, 30012-3413 (1995)]
[PO Box 2232, Covington, GA, 30015-2232 (1992)]
[PO Box 2233, Covington, GA, 30015-2233]
[PO Box 2232, Covington, GA, 30015-2232 (1995)]

I wonder if it's BE or the real Kimball or just someone with the same name.

I believe this was a required post during the process of the adoption. It was likely based on whatever info BE gave before leaving.

However, the mention of a sister is worrisome because she would be too young to be one of the girls in the barrel. So do we have another missing woman and child, perhaps linked to the Texas motel that the truck was registered to?

I copied that 1986 article but it didn't copy to this post. :( Here's that post that I was trying to reply to.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=13101990

Thanks for trying. Can't access or find this reference. I read the adoption legal notice but didn't see anything about a sister. What is said about a sister exactly? And where?

There is a Curtis M Kimball dob 3/18/52 in Georgia in 1990.

Name:Curtis M Kimball
Birth Date:15 Mar 1952
[18 Mar 1952]
Phone Number:787-3459
Address:pOB X, Covington, GA, 30209 (1990)
[3393 E Fairview Rd SW, Stockbridge, GA, 30281-5651]
[1601 General Arts Rd NW, Conyers, GA, 30012-3413 (1995)]
[PO Box 2232, Covington, GA, 30015-2232 (1992)]
[PO Box 2233, Covington, GA, 30015-2233]
[PO Box 2232, Covington, GA, 30015-2232 (1995)]

I wonder if it's KB or the real Kimball or just someone with the same name.

Beautiful IllinoisMissing (TY). .. The slideshow did show Georgia as a possible state he had mentioned however it is on the unconfirmed list.

Thanks for trying. Can't access or find this reference. I read the adoption legal notice but didn't see anything about a sister. What is said about a sister exactly? And where?

The reference came from the (2) articles AliceinPain posted believe I bumped them up this morning to not become lost

See post # 206 & 207

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members