NH NH/CA - Robert Evans, suspected SK, Allenstown, 1981-2000's

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It wasn't an article, but the help ID me FB page run by NCMEC that stated:
"New Hampshire authorities are also concerned for the welfare of the little girl's mother. It is likely the suspect spent at least 9 months with the mother during her pregnancy and was with the child for at least 2 years."
(RBBM)
I take this as verified information because NCMEC has been working with all the agencies trying to solve this case and helped facilitate linking Bob Evans to the Allenstown victims.
That's not possible if the middle child's isotopes are correct.
I did notice that the isotope map and what the middle child's doe page has on her isotopes are a bit different.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

He tends to throw away his women and children once he's on to another alias. He can't risk anyone blowing his cover. He didn't seem to see these people as people, more like trails to his past. I wonder what exactly he is hiding...

Another possibility is that Evans killed the middle child's mother and runs off with his daughter. Maybe the bear brook victims was even a very brief relationship while he was in the middle of a alias transition, which is possibly why no one can remember them all together, especially since Evans daughter was only with them for 1-3 months.

What if he wasn't even dating her, he was just staying with her while he "gets back on his feet" AKA gets another alias.

I tend to agree with this. If I remember correctly, the date estimate for the Bear Brook murders is an early 1976/77. If he traveled to NH with them or was simply staying with them as you said, and killed them not long after it would fit with the isotopes of not being in the area that long. It would also explain why he was able to stay in the same area and hold a steady job from 1977 to the 1980s without anyone noticing that he had a family that had disappeared. He had a fresh start in NH. Perhaps he met "Elizabeth Evans" shortly after the move?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

I did notice that the isotope map and what the middle child's doe page has on her isotopes are a bit different.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
There are two different isotope maps, one for the 3 related victims, and one for the middle child, as her result areas are much different than theirs.

Well, I would be looking hard into finding the father of Denise's child. Seems like Ol Bob came along while Denise was pregnant. Maybe the biological father could have had a run in with him, and he might know something beyond what LE knows already. The town only has 4000 residents. Some body has to have an idea who the real father is. At the very least, that would start to tie loose ends up, and it might lead to some possible clues to where things Evans might have told Denise that she might have relayed to the father of Dawn.

I am personally familiar with Goffstown and have been since 1992; it is a small town just west of Manchester, and it is a typical small northern New England town (don't forget Grace Metalious wrote Peyton Place when she lived in just such a town a bit farther north). It's my opinion that because the NH AG's office is asking for graduates of the high school class of 1976 (Denise's class) to contact, even anonymously, LE that they are hoping to learn the identity of the biological father of Dawn/Lisa--as well as possibly seeking other information of which we are currently unaware.

The other thought that has crossed my mind is that the NH AG's office already knows the identity of the biological father; if she didn't already know through the DNA test, Lisa may have learned his identity during her visit to her grandfather and cousins at Thanksgiving.

Thinking out loud so correct me, if needrd, but clearly they have his fingerprints from his prison time. Wouldn't the military also have them? But maybe they need a name in order to check, which means none of the names we have can be legit, IF he was military.

So we have to find the combination or the link to the identities he stole.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

I think I discovered something!! Who is Donna Jenson/Denise La Port/Donna La Port?

vwtzb4.png

And how did it come about that Dawn became Lisa and Denise became Donna? What is the probability that BE had another daughter whose name was Lisa Marie and/or a wife/girlfriend whose name was Donna?

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/lo...rial_killer_connected_to_nh_cold_case_murders
Evans used as many as five aliases and was transient, living largely in campgrounds, trailer parks, and motels, Strelzin said.
Maybe the bear brooks victims were impoverished and he met them in one of these locations? The oldest child had signs of pneumonia in one of her lungs, and left untreated could be potentially life threatening to a child, and Evans child had anemia. If they were impoverished that could be why they aren't known if that didn't have a consistent place of residence.

Maybe even having children in his company was a means of survival for him. People tend to sympathize when children are involved in those situations. Doesn't well-fare supply more depending on the number of children you have? Maybe he got with Bear Brooks mom for this reason.

I also would like to proclaim my complete disgust just thinking that this man thought he got away with all this prior to his death.

Does anyone know why there are dates on the "Other possible locations" slide. Are these dates when they suspect he was in those States and where did these dates come from?

I don't know where the information on the dates originated, but if I had to speculate, I'd suggest one of the possibilities is the Application for Federal Employment (used to be known as an SF-171) or one of the accompanying documents BE completed when he applied at the VA Medical Center in Manchester, NH.

Somewhere in the Power Point presentation I saw that possibly he worked as an electrician or mechanic at the "NH VA." I seem to recall from many years ago that there is a document that one must complete when hired (as an employee, not a contractor) at any federal facility where the applicant lists every address at which he or she has ever lived. This document would also include addresses while on active duty in any branch of the U.S. military.

As an aside, there was a section on the SF-171 where the applicant had to answer a question addressing military service, and quite possibly, that is where the information is coming from that BE served in the U.S. navy.

It is not beyond reason that the records still exist from the VA Medical Center in Manchester pertaining to his employment there. That facility is not a large one, nor has it ever been, and there may still be employees (current, former, or retired) who remember BE.

I don't know where the information on the dates originated, but if I had to speculate, I'd suggest one of the possibilities is the Application for Federal Employment (used to be known as an SF-171) or one of the accompanying documents BE completed when he applied at the VA Medical Center in Manchester, NH.

Somewhere in the Power Point presentation I saw that possibly he worked as an electrician or mechanic at the "NH VA." I seem to recall from many years ago that there is a document that one must complete when hired (as an employee, not a contractor) at any federal facility where the applicant lists every address at which he or she has ever lived. This document would also include addresses while on active duty in any branch of the U.S. military.

As an aside, there was a section on the SF-171 where the applicant had to answer a question addressing military service, and quite possibly, that is where the information is coming from that BE served in the U.S. navy.

It is not beyond reason that the records still exist from the VA Medical Center in Manchester pertaining to his employment there. That facility is not a large one, nor has it ever been, and there may still be employees (current, former, or retired) who remember BE.

Yes, and based on his age if he did serve in the military (and he could have, but he wouldn't be the first psycho to lie about that type of thing either), he is of an age where he may have been in Vietnam as well. Not sure what type of units would have had electricians attached, if that is where he learned the trade...perhaps a submarine, or a staging base some place like the Phillipines or something, but it is a thought.

There is a bit of truth in every lie .... Wether it is his name, birth place, birth date, states resided, where he went to school, whom he was officially or unofficially married too

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
States resided... Bob Evans restaurants are all over ohio and the farm where it all started is in ohio. Is it possible he spent some of the time that cannot be accounted for in ohio?

Just throwing it out there.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Thinking out loud so correct me, if needrd, but clearly they have his fingerprints from his prison time. Wouldn't the military also have them? But maybe they need a name in order to check, which means none of the names we have can be legit, IF he was military.

So we have to find the combination or the link to the identities he stole.

The militRy fingerprints from long ago were not all in the databases that are connected. There was a guy on the most wanted list who was never matched up to military prints and they finally tracked the prints down. It was a guy pretending to be a veteran charity. Can't remember his name but Ohio and Florida were involved in the story.

The militRy fingerprints from long ago were not all in the databases that are connected. There was a guy on the most wanted list who was never matched up to military prints and they finally tracked the prints down. It was a guy pretending to be a veteran charity. Can't remember his name but Ohio and Florida were involved in the story.
Does anyone have access to DD-214 military separation papers? I would hope that LE already went down this route but you never know!

"Why is a DD214 important?

The Report of Separation contains information normally needed to verify military service for benefits, retirement, employment, and membership in veterans' organizations. Information shown on the Report of Separation may include the service member's:

Date and place of entry into active duty
Home address at time of entry
Date and place of release from active duty
Home address after separation
Last duty assignment and rank
Military job specialty
Military education
Decorations, medals, badges, citations, and campaign awards
Total creditable service
Foreign service credited
Separation information (type of separation, character of service, authority and reason for separation, separation and reenlistment eligibility codes)"

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

The DD214 is the most important paper to have after leaving the military. It is required to be presented if one acquires various military benefit services through the VA. Have my fathers papers

Now I think about it, you can go to the VA site plug in a name to see if your eligible for benefits. Its been awhile since I've been on there it may have changed.

Please someone jar my memory, did LE say they had estimated his age at time of death to be 72 based upon autopsy information..?

https://www.google.com/amp/kxan.com...-austin/amp/?client=ms-android-hms-tmobile-us

Possible work history from article

Suspect’s work history in Texas:

Claimed to have been employed as an electrician at a company called Brown and Root in Houston, TX during the 1970s

Claimed to have been employed as an installation mechanic at a company called Big Three Industries during the 1970s and 1980s

Claimed to have been an instrument repairman for a company called Bay City Electric, in Bay City, TX during the 1970s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member