NH NH/CA - Robert Evans, suspected SK, Allenstown, 1981-2000's

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick question, when FBI or le say they have run DNA through databases does it include ones such as ancestry.com or are they referring only to criminal databases?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sometimes I'm a little slow on the uptake, and this is one of them. Please correct me if I am mistaken, but didn't the San Bernardino County Sheriff's Office enlist the help of a genealogical geneticist to find Lisa's relatives? I believe this person established Lisa's connection to at least one cousin in NH and possibly her grandfather.

Do any of you reading this post believe a genealogical geneticist could find existing relatives of BE? Can we speculate on the probable existence of BE's DNA?

There is a bit of truth in every lie .... Wether it is his name, birth place, birth date, states resided, where he went to school, whom he was officially or unofficially married too

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Here is a snippet from http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/bob-evans-drifter-accused-killing-6-was-pure-evil-n713536

"He said he owned lots of property, that he was a self-made millionaire, that he used to be a colonel in the Army and that he worked for the CIA and if he wanted to disappear, he could disappear just like that," she said.

Eunsoon Jun's cousin said this of Evans. What sticks out is him claiming his ability to disappear was because of a "CIA" background, ha!

Just by his lies, he probably was going through personal problems and low self esteem to have to inflate himself like that. That could be why his relationships with women don't last very long. His lies become exposed and he gets rid of them.

There are two different isotope maps, one for the 3 related victims, and one for the middle child, as her result areas are much different than theirs.
Yes, I know. I was saying that the middle victim's doe page doesn't say exactly what the isotope map shows- but it is describing her isotopes. I'll have to go find what it says again. It makes me wonder, did they just not write it all on there, or did they go more in depth later and not update it?

Edit:
"She likely was born and spent the majority of her childhood in a more northern and inland location such as northern New Hampshire and Vermont, upstate New York and as far west as Michigan, Wisconsin, and Minnesota." From http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/802ufnh.html

And map
8f0cc5069e667801dad3c62018fff766.jpg

Wonder why there wasn't more detail in that description since the Dakotas etc. are on the mal.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I have to wonder about cases like the following one.. Could some guy who disappeared like this be him? Just an example. Just not sure what I should be looking for.

(NO PHOTO FOUND) Kenneth Richard Wolfe-October 8,1970, Age 31,Caribou Lake (15 km NW of Armstrong) Ontario Canada - MISSING/UNSOLVED (possible drowning)
D.O.B- 01/26,1939
Kenneth Richard Wolfe was working on Caribou Lake,(15 km north west of Armstrong, Ontario. On October 8, 1970, he left alone in a 16 foot steel boat to work on a dock. A search of the area has failed to locate Mr. Wolfe.
1-877-9FIND ME (1-877-934-6363) Toll Free

Yes, I know. I was saying that the middle victim's doe page doesn't say exactly what the isotope map shows- but it is describing her isotopes. I'll have to go find what it says again. It makes me wonder, did they just not write it all on there, or did they go more in depth later and not update it?
Edit:
"She likely was born and spent the majority of her childhood in a more northern and inland location such as northern New Hampshire and Vermont, upstate New York and as far west as Michigan, Wisconsin, and Minnesota." From http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/802ufnh.html

And map
8f0cc5069e667801dad3c62018fff766.jpg

Wonder why there wasn't more detail in that description since the Dakotas etc. are on the mal.

I don't really follow doenetwork's info myself.
The isotope information I follow is what was stated/shown in the 2015 press conference when they released the isotopes information for the 4 victims, kind of straight from the horse's mouth. Reason being is that the more places that post it, the more diluted and distorted and reinterpreted the information gets.

I have to wonder about cases like the following one.. Could some guy who disappeared like this be him? Just an example. Just not sure what I should be looking for.
(NO PHOTO FOUND) Kenneth Richard Wolfe-October 8,1970, Age 31,Caribou Lake (15 km NW of Armstrong) Ontario Canada - MISSING/UNSOLVED (possible drowning)
D.O.B- 01/26,1939
Kenneth Richard Wolfe was working on Caribou Lake,(15 km north west of Armstrong, Ontario. On October 8, 1970, he left alone in a 16 foot steel boat to work on a dock. A search of the area has failed to locate Mr. Wolfe.
1-877-9FIND ME (1-877-934-6363) Toll Free

I hear ya, here's how I've been searching
Bob: I've been looking at MP cases for "Bob" in case he was reported missing when he started assuming all those aliases.
Middle child's mother: I've been looking at murder female victims as well as Jane Does in the middle child's isotope area from about the mid 70s to early 80s
Denise: I've been looking at Jane Doe's along the possible driving routes from NH to CA, including some states Bob said used to live in

I'm of the belief Denise made it out to California with her daughter and Robert and she didn't die in between.

The 1986 Legal Advertisement is the most compelling evidence for that. Could Denise have been an accomplice in the NH murders, hence the name change? Would someone had to have meet Denise/Donna in order to determine she was a "parent"? This woman who was with Robert in 1986 is the key to figuring out his past and future, though there's a good chance she ended up like the others who've associated with him. Find Denise/Donna and you find Roberts true identity.

Usually, service by publication is ordered when a party to the case is not able to be served because their whereabouts are not known. It's usually a last resort tactic when all other means of locating the party have failed.

I do wonder where the info came from. It could have come from BE after his arrest for DUI. Perhaps they asked who the child's mother was. Or it could have come from a neighbor or someone who knew him but I think that's less likely. I don't think any of my neighbors know my maiden name - it's just never come up - and I've lived here much longer than BE and Denise would have lived by any of their potential neighbors. I wonder if any of those names could be other aliases they had gone by. It is interesting to think about the possibility that Denise did have another chlid. They would have had to put some names on that child's birth certificate/hospital paperwork, etc. Perhaps that was part of where the names came from.

I tracked the Alias CMK to a living man in Georgia. However maybe they should still see if the Middle girl Linked to "Bob Evans" has any DNA matching to this family that lived in California Texas and Georgia. Who ever Bob Evan's is he did have the full name right and birthday semi right for CMK. Maybe he is someone that knew the family. CMK can be tracked from his birth in California to his Facebook page from Georgia. Thus not being the man that Died in prison in 2010 calling himself CMK. I think this is the name he died with unless I miss read. It wasn't under Bob Evans was it?

I tracked the Alias CMK to a living man in Georgia. However maybe they should still see if the Middle girl Linked to "Bob Evans" has any DNA matching to this family that lived in California Texas and Georgia. Who ever Bob Evan's is he did have the full name right and birthday semi right for CMK. Maybe he is someone that knew the family. CMK can be tracked from his birth in California to his Facebook page from Georgia. Thus not being the man that Died in prison in 2010 calling himself CMK. I think this is the name he died with unless I miss read. It wasn't under Bob Evans was it?

I was thinking along these lines too. I've only been able to find one person matching details of one of his other aliases (GM). That person lives in Michigan, but formerly lived in Oregon too. I am wondering if this is why there is speculation about him possibly spending time in the Pacific northwest.

I unfortunately believe the four victims were likely not reported missing. Denise wasn't reported until a few months ago.

I think tracking down people that:
1. Knew Evans
  • Neighbors (He left Lisa with a neighbor when he abandoned her)
  • Denise's relatives (they met him at Thanksgiving)
  • Co-workers/bosses (Waumbec Mills, CA electric company, Holiday Host RV Park)
  • Friends/relatives of his girlfriends/wifes or someone who suspects they knew someone that once dated him
  • Anyone who used a "Larry Vanner" as a handyman (how he met his last wife/victim)
  • Pretty much anyone who knew any of his alias's
2. Anyone who hasn't heard from a family member/friend since the early 80's.
  • Any parent who is victim of family abduction. (Remember this case?https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franklin_Delano_Floyd)
  • Families of 70's Runaways (Runaways weren't always seriously by authorities back then, some weren't even reported)
  • Anyone with estranged relatives (if they don't want to be found, a simple wellness check is an option)

I was thinking along these lines too. I've only been able to find one person matching details of one of his other aliases (GM). That person lives in Michigan, but formerly lived in Oregon too. I am wondering if this is why there is speculation about him possibly spending time in the Pacific northwest.

I'm thinking a few of the names he gave out were from other men with the same skill set as him that he came into contact with, like other mechanics and electricians.

I don't really follow doenetwork's info myself.
The isotope information I follow is what was stated/shown in the 2015 press conference when they released the isotopes information for the 4 victims, kind of straight from the horse's mouth. Reason being is that the more places that post it, the more diluted and distorted and reinterpreted the information gets.
Thanks for that - I want to share correct info!

Someone that Knew Bob Evans AKA "Gordon Jenson" in the mid-80's Speaks Out
http://www.omaha.com/news/nation/wo...cle_007c1332-df8f-54df-8ede-b8150ba8ce7a.html

Bob Evans sat at a picnic table outside friend Katherine Decker's motorhome in 1986, sobbing that his wife had died when his then-5-year-old daughter, Lisa, was just a baby.

"He really did cry. He'd cry and blow his nose and everything when he talked about it," Decker recalled. "I used to feel really bad all the time about it. Every time I saw him, I'd just feel sick."

But Evans hadn't been married to Lisa's mother. She wasn't his daughter, and her name wasn't Lisa. He also told Decker his name was Gordon Jenson.

Three decades later, authorities say only one part of his story was true: The girl's mother was dead. And they believe Evans killed her, along with at least five other women and children.
I find this interesting. Was this just to stay in character? Or did he actually mourn Denise's death even though he killed her? This leads me to wonder if Evans ever have a psychological evaluation in prison? Could he have Schizophrenia or some other mental disorder. I say schizophrenia because I know sometimes when untreated, someone with the illness can be a danger to themselves and other people. Evans is said to be an alcoholic, which is especially dangerous to mix with an untreated mental illness.

The girl had no toys, Decker said. She and Evans slept in the back of a truck, in what Decker remembered as a shell of a camper that was open on one side.

"I don't understand how they could live like that. It was freezing cold," she said. "She was tattered and torn, she was a little ragamuffin."
This part is heartbreaking...Maybe he lived with the bear brook victims like this? I have theorized they were impoverished.

"She was always coming and sitting on my lap when I'd be sitting outside the motorhome on nice days," said Decker. "I had a little grandson who was her age and they used to play together all the time."

Decker said she has never forgotten the little girl who sat on her lap and called her "Grandma."

"I'm an old lady now. But she's welcome to call or visit me," she said.
I'm so glad that in the unthinkable hell she likely experienced while with Evans, Lisa had someone like Mrs. Decker. The part where she would call her grandma is so sweet!

There seems to be a few people coming forward about their experiences with the suspect, which is a good thing, because I think each holds a piece of the puzzle that will eventually lead to who he really was. I suspect there's a kernel of truth in what he told everyone here and there.
The one person who I think probably holds the most valuable information as far as the four victims are concerned, would be the owner of the mill/Allenstown property where the barrels were found.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jayc