NH NH/CA - Terry Peder Rasmussen, suspected SK, Allenstown, 1981-2000's - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
modesto is also very close to the Bay Area, where he would return to many times, and very close to where the fridge lady was found .

Oh wow cvaldez did not know that! I wish there was more formation on this Sherie Ann Graves
Missing since May 1, 1988 from Modesto, Stanislaus County, California. I have not found any. It be great to know the trailer parks and rv parks she lived at and oh so much more. she could really have been another one of Robert Evans women. I will look to see if there were any children found in that area..

yes, it is about one hour. and the area where the fridge was found was maybe 15 min west of Stockton which is about 25 min north of modesto.

Oh wow cvaldez did not know that! I wish there was more formation on this Sherie Ann Graves
Missing since May 1, 1988 from Modesto, Stanislaus County, California. I have not found any. It be great to know the trailer parks and rv parks she lived at and oh so much more. she could really have been another one of Robert Evans women. I will look to see if there were any children found in that area..

Hope the great east thaws out soon ... Ready for LE to search the property. Feel we are at a dead end at this point until more information comes out from tips or searches

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hope the great east thaws out soon ... Ready for LE to search the property. Feel we are at a dead end at this point until more information comes out from tips or searches

We're getting there, but still piles of snow everywhere.

We're getting there, but still piles of snow everywhere.

There is my friend Alleykins, thought about you last week with the storm ... Hope yall are doing ok!

Sending you Happy First Day of Spring warm weather to you, defrost and watch the spring flowers bloom. Were hitting high 70's here in NOLA been a beautiful few days for St Patrick's & St Joseph Day.

Checked Oakhill Blog not much going on over there either... Except for comments and responses being deleted ....

We got about a foot of snow in that storm, but other areas got about 2 feet. It was almost 50 today for the first day of spring! Can you say Heat wave? LOL.
I guess it's going to be a late thaw this year.

We got about a foot of snow in that storm, but other areas got about 2 feet. It was almost 50 today for the first day of spring! Can you say Heat wave? LOL.
I guess it's going to be a late thaw this year.

Burrr..... Heat Wave..... Break out the BBQ grill, swimsuit and suntan oil ... LOL

Now were in time change mode you will be having more sun to warm things up for yall

Sorry if I sound stupid but just wondering who the fridge lady is? Possible connection to Evans also. And I had another thought. I wonder if any of the unidentified jane does out there have any connection to the real men that Evans stole their Identities from. Like saying the real men knew these women in some way and he got their info through the women he was with.

yes, it is about one hour. and the area where the fridge was found was maybe 15 min west of Stockton which is about 25 min north of modesto.

I remembered reading about another woman going missing in Modesto and I actually came across these 2 women who went missing in April and June of 1986 From Modesto. This is a time when Evans did not have a girlfriend with him. So I thought I would post this

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/205dfca.htmlSBender2[1].jpg
Susan Robin Bender
Missing since April 25, 1986 from Modesto, Stanislaus County, California
Classification: Non-Family Abduction

Vital Statistics
Date Of Birth: November 27, 1970
Age at Time of Disappearance: 15 years old
Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5'5; 130 pounds
Distinguishing Characteristics: White/Hispanic female. Black or dark-brown, long hair; brown eyes. Some freckles. Both of her ears are pierced.
Clothing: A light blue skirt with multicolored dots, a light colored blouse and a white vest.
Jewelry: Gold bracelet

Circumstances of Disappearance
Susan Bender left her Modesto home headed for a stay with friends in Carmel. Bender was last seen at the Greyhound bus depot in Modesto, California on April 25, 1986. She did not board a bus; instead, she entered an unidentified green van at the depot. She never arrived in Carmel. She has never been seen again. Bender had run away twice before, but each time she* called her mother and returned home within a couple of days. * Foul play is suspected in her case.*
Some of her personal belongings, such as a diary, phone book and clothing, were found in a suspect's home. He was questioned by police, then released due to lack of evidence.

Name: Sylvia Lourdes Standley
Case Classification: Endangered Missing
Missing Since: June 3, 1986
Location Last Seen: Modesto, Stanislaus County, California
Physical Description
Date of Birth: June 19, 1954
Race: White
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 115 lbs. to 140 lbs.
Hair Color: Light brown
Eye Color: Hazel
Distinguishing Marks/Features: Pierced ears. Scar above left knee in the shape of a V and about a 1/2 inch in size. Appendectomy scar on her stomach. A possible tattoo of a butterfly on her right hip.

Sylvia Lourdes Standley (sometimes incorrectly reported as Standly), with the possible alias last name of Baca, walked out of Stanislaus County Women's Facility on Oakdale Road on June 3, 1986, after serving a two-week sentence for a drug violation. She called her family on June 6th to let them know she would be home later in the day and that she would catch a ride to her Modesto home with her new boyfriend, whom no one in her family knew. She was last seen getting into a green or blue truck.
Some sources list May 29th or June 6th as her date of disappearance.
http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/409dfca.htmlSStandly[1].jpg

What also struck me about these girls is they also have dark hair and they were both witnessed getting into a green van and one says green or blue truck.. but you know how everything gets lost in translation I just wanted to bring these up. I remember that Robert Evans at some point had a Volkswagen Van, two-toned, white and blue OR white and green.

Sorry if I sound stupid but just wondering who the fridge lady is? Possible connection to Evans also. And I had another thought. I wonder if any of the unidentified jane does out there have any connection to the real men that Evans stole their Identities from. Like saying the real men knew these women in some way and he got their info through the women he was with.
I think the fridge lady is the San Joaquin County Jane Doe, found in 1995 in a refrigerator. Go to Wikipedia "List of unidentified murder victims in California" for a brief description. Possible Evans' victim.

Susan Bender especially has the look.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

I came across this Jane Doe. I was thinking of her as the mystery mother of the child that belongs to Robert Evans... She went missing with an unnamed male friend in Manitoba Canada.. Manitoba Canada is right above Minnesota and the Dakotas which isotopes had mentioned that child had been prior to NH and lastly I feel the jane doe has a striking resemblance to Robert Evans kid.

Annie Yassie
Missing since June 22, 1974 from Churchill, Manitoba, Canada
Classification: Endangered Missing
Vital Statistics
Date Of Birth: July 27, 1960
Age at Time of Disappearance: 13 years old
Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5'4" (163 cm); 104 lbs (47 kg)
Distinguishing Characteristics: Native female. Black hair; brown eyes.
Clothing: Brown shoes 3" heel, Blue denim jacket, blue jeans.
On June 26th, 1974 the Churchill RCMP Detachment received a report that Annie Yassie was missing.
Yassie was last seen by a taxi cab driver on June 22nd, 1974. At that time she was in the company of a male friend.
An extensive search of the area was done by foot, by air and with the service of the Police dog was used, however all efforts met with negative results.
Yassie has not been located and her whereabouts are unknown.

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/2406dfmb.html

http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/17/us/new-hampshire-bodies-mystery/

Radio isotope testing shows the middle child, who had no known biological relationship with the other three, spent her childhood farther inland, perhaps in Nebraska, Minnesota or the Dakotas.View attachment 113151View attachment 113152

There is a good visual similarity. She disappeared in 1974 and he surfaces in NH in 1977. She would have been 16 at that time. And, if we use a D.O.D. of 1981 and the middle child was 3 or 4, this could work with a 16 or 17 year old being the mother. They said he may have spent time in Ontario before NH, or at some point? Maybe that was a little truth in a lie and it was merely "canada" not ontario. OR maybe he took her to Ontario and she had a baby there? This would most likely have to be an Amanda Berry scenario?

thank you 1mtroyal! I did not know about the Fridge Lady. wow yes sounds like a RE victim and around the time he is not accounted for also.
San Joaquin County Jane Doe
The body of a woman was found on March 29, 1995 in Holt, San Joaquin County, California inside of a refrigerator bound with rope near a road. She had been murdered by a blow to the head with a blunt object around a year before she was found. The body was covered with a sleeping bag as well as a quilt. She was twenty-nine to forty-one years old and was five feet five to five feet seven inches at a weight of 110 to 130 pounds. She was white with strawberry-blond hair, had manicured nails and jewelry, including a wedding ring. She also possibly wore a charm necklace, as remnants of a leather band were located in her pocket. She wore a blue sweatshirt, denim shorts, a tee shirt, a bra, knee-high socks with various colors and expensive boots. It is believed that the refrigerator with her remains originated from elsewhere in California and likely floated along a levee to the location it was found.[112]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_...ims_in_California#San_Joaquin_County_Jane_Doe

I think the fridge lady is the San Joaquin County Jane Doe, found in 1995 in a refrigerator. Go to Wikipedia "List of unidentified murder victims in California" for a brief description. Possible Evans' victim.

I think we are all trying to connect missing persons with these victims.many of these basically vanished into thin air.theres something to be said about a killers M.O.If we look at Evans victims:1)Possibly mother of his child.(if he did indeed kill her,indicates DOMESTIC VIOLENCE.2)Denise beaudin.was in a relationship with her,lived with her.if he killed her,DOMESTIC VIOLENCE.3)"Elizabeth"Evans--signed for letter,he listed her as spouse,and her two female daughters/sisters/cousins--DOMESTIC VIOLENCE.4)Eunsoon Jun.his "wife".again,lived together.DOMESTIC VIOLENCE.=====there's not much to suggest he snagged women off the street.Imo,it seems as he always snapped in a moment of rage.head trauma on the victims we know about.

thank you 1mtroyal! I did not know about the Fridge Lady. wow yes sounds like a RE victim and around the time he is not accounted for also.
San Joaquin County Jane Doe
The body of a woman was found on March 29, 1995 in Holt, San Joaquin County, California inside of a refrigerator bound with rope near a road. She had been murdered by a blow to the head with a blunt object around a year before she was found. The body was covered with a sleeping bag as well as a quilt. She was twenty-nine to forty-one years old and was five feet five to five feet seven inches at a weight of 110 to 130 pounds. She was white with strawberry-blond hair, had manicured nails and jewelry, including a wedding ring. She also possibly wore a charm necklace, as remnants of a leather band were located in her pocket. She wore a blue sweatshirt, denim shorts, a tee shirt, a bra, knee-high socks with various colors and expensive boots. It is believed that the refrigerator with her remains originated from elsewhere in California and likely floated along a levee to the location it was found.[112]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_...ims_in_California#San_Joaquin_County_Jane_Doe

From what I have read I don't think the fridge floated far, the area was a well known dump spot. The items from the fridge (unopened ice bags, small milk cartons of institutional variety) all originated from the east bay and I believe the cord she was tied with, came from the army surplus store in Brentwood or Oakley. RE was said to have lived in San Pablo the whole time he was "missing" from 91-01 and this lady was found in 95. Blunt force trauma and bound, wrapped, inside an object. So him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think we are all trying to connect missing persons with these victims.many of these basically vanished into thin air.theres something to be said about a killers M.O.If we look at Evans victims:1)Possibly mother of his child.(if he did indeed kill her,indicates DOMESTIC VIOLENCE.2)Denise beaudin.was in a relationship with her,lived with her.if he killed her,DOMESTIC VIOLENCE.3)"Elizabeth"Evans--signed for letter,he listed her as spouse,and her two female daughters/sisters/cousins--DOMESTIC VIOLENCE.4)Eunsoon Jun.his "wife".again,lived together.DOMESTIC VIOLENCE.=====there's not much to suggest he snagged women off the street.Imo,it seems as he always snapped in a moment of rage.head trauma on the victims we know about.

Agree.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know it's been asked before but I can't seem to find it...

what are the possible year of birth ranges for Robert Evans?

I don't know if she was posted before and if so I apologize but there is and Unidentified Jane Doe from 1971 she was found in Bedford NH and just on the other side of the river is Manchseter its another one of his unaccounted years

https://www.doj.nh.gov/criminal/cold-case/victim-list/bedford.htm

On October 6, 1971 the body of a deceased female was located in a wooded area at the end of Kilton Road near the Route 101 by-pass in Bedford, NH (now the on-ramp from Route 101 to Kilton Road in Bedford). Forensic analysis indicated that the victim had died approximately one to three months before her body was discovered. The victim's identity has never been determined. Based on a post-mortem examination, the victim a Caucasian female, approximately 25 to 35 years old and between 61 and 65 inches tall. Her hair color was possibly brown. She was wearing a maroon pullover blouse with lace at the neck, short hip-hugger dungaree-type shorts, and size 7 sandals. The manner of death has not been determined but the circumstances indicate that foul play was involved in the victim's death.bedford-composite-4[1].jpg

I also came across this one which I thought was weird.. does not mention anything about the husband or what happened to him
https://www.doj.nh.gov/criminal/cold-case/victim-list/carmel-sue-whitacre.htm

Carmel Sue Whitacre
Year of Death or Disappearance:
1970/1979
City/Town:
Northwood

Suspicious Death
Details:
Carmel Sue Whitacre, age 26, went missing on August 9, 1970. After being released from the NH State Hospital for a weekend visit with her husband in Portsmouth, she failed to return to hospital grounds. On October 27, 1979, hunters found her skeletal remains a short distance off of Rte. 43 in Northwood, NH. The circumstances surrounding her death are considered suspicious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
haizljnes01