NH NH/CA - Terry Peder Rasmussen, suspected SK, Allenstown, 1981-2000's - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Evans was a drinker ... When people drink they tend to say a lot more than when sober

There are only two types of honest people in this world ...
small children and drunk people [emoji5]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well he's either lying about going to school or lying that his parents didn't allow him to attend school. I'd have to side with lying about his parents not allowing him to attend. Makes sense that he would want people not to look at his past school that he may have talked about.

I wouldn't be surprised if he lied about everything personal. There is one thing we know for sure that's true, Lisa's mother was named Denise and she is likely deceased. Like folieadeuxnola often says, there is a truth in every lie.

For the ones I checked, yes the real identities and birthdates matched. He knew their dob's somehow along with their full names. I just can't seem to see a connection between the men so he must have met them or had something to do with them.

Driver's licenses from these people would be all he needed to either steal or have seen it long enough to remember the details. LE would know more in this aspect, like did he also use the same SS# as these people? And when he got pulled over did he look slightly different in his license picture? Did he go to the DMV with their info? That would indicate if he stole driver's licenses from people that look like him or he somehow got those people's personal info.

I've mentioned him before due to some similarity to Evans, there was a young teenage boy that was found dead using another person's drivers license and wallet. His real name was revealed early this year as James Allen Reymer after being unidentified since 1984. The man whose identity he was using was from Florida and didn't know the boy, but recalled losing his wallet months before. Just saying these people didn't particularly have to know Evans, but could have just been in the same place as him at one time.

i would bet that if he was an electrician he could have been doing side jobs in people's homes. i hope LE asked these folks if they had anyone do electrical work in their homes or any kind of home repair for that matter he could have been a 'handyman"

That is a good point! However, that may be risky for him to steal identities of someone in his same area. He could have collected these alias's while on the run traveling. His Kimball alias was a man that lived in a few places he was believed to have been. I wonder if LE contacted these people (probably), and I wonder what they asked them. I think asking them did you ever lose a wallet/ driver's license, and I agree, they should also ask them if they ever had a handyman.

Evans was a drinker ... When people drink they tend to say a lot more than when sober

That's right, he was an alcoholic! Which means he may have frequented bars, liquor stores, and gas stations. If he frequented bars, this is my thought to how he may have obtained these peoples identities. When I was 21 I lost my wallet in a bar, haha. Shame! I was lucky they put it behind the counter and that nobody stole it. Maybe Evans would steal I.D.'s from drunk bar-goers that look similar to him. Another thought I have is he was in tourist areas when he found his alias's. This would mean people would be from all over the country, and would be less risky for him.

That's funny, my life's philosophy has been never believe anything a drunk person tells you, LOL!

I generally don't believe anything Robert Evans says, but I think his claim that his ancestors were Norwegian/Danish should be checked out. If you go to Wikipedia (Norwegian Americans and Danish Americans) and obtain the charts showing where they settled in the US and place these charts on top of each other, the only place they overlap is Northeastern Montana and very little adjacent in ND.
This area is away from the isotope regions, but should be checked out to see if anyone recognizes him or if anyone from that area went to Devry or check out the Norwegians that married Danish. There is also a very large Indian Reservation to the west. Jensen is the most popular last name for the Danish, maybe he stole that from a relative.

In the US, School Districts were retaining student records at a time when no other records were being kept. Until the late 1930's, it was not that unusual for people not to get birth certificates or have their births recorded in public records. This was particularly true in the South and rural areas. School records were very often how people established their ages and their identities.

Conversely, anyone who was attempting to establish a new identity or conceal his real identity would have to explain why no school records existed. The obvious pat answer would be "I never went to school".

Does anyone know if Evans took off when ever he was arrested other than NH ? Like the DWI in California for example or when he was caught with the stolen p/u or was that the same incident.

I only ask because when he was arrested here in NH, 3 times he actually stuck around one time that I know of. February 22nd he plead not guilty for a bad check trial was scheduled for April. April he shows up changes his plea to guilty and gets a $50.00 dollar fine and he promises to make good on the check.

Just wondering if he took off after the other times he was arrested why would he not do so in NH ?

Does anyone know if Evans took off when ever he was arrested other than NH ? Like the DWI in California for example or when he was caught with the stolen p/u or was that the same incident.

I only ask because when he was arrested here in NH, 3 times he actually stuck around one time that I know of. February 22nd he plead not guilty for a bad check trial was scheduled for April. April he shows up changes his plea to guilty and gets a $50.00 dollar fine and he promises to make good on the check.

Just wondering if he took off after the other times he was arrested why would he not do so in NH ?
Robert was hard to predict. Why did he let Dawn/Lisa live and not the others? He could get a high paying electrician job yet he chose to be a handyman. Why didn't he get rid of Eunsoon's body right away?

In the US, School Districts were retaining student records at a time when no other records were being kept. Until the late 1930's, it was not that unusual for people not to get birth certificates or have their births recorded in public records. This was particularly true in the South and rural areas. School records were very often how people established their ages and their identities.

Conversely, anyone who was attempting to establish a new identity or conceal his real identity would have to explain why no school records existed. The obvious pat answer would be "I never went to school".

This is an excellent point. My grandmother, who was born in rural Montana, didn't know her exact birth year, and the day she celebrated as her birthday was her christening day. When she applied for social security, she had to rely on school and census records to prove who she was and how old she was--and the records at her one-room rural school had been preserved at the school district when the school closed.

So yes, his school records likely would be a giveaway if someone chanced to investigate them.

I think he may have killed Denise in Canada. He talks about Canada and it would make sense to travel to CA through Canada. Back in those days you didn't need a passport to go through Canada and most people who travelled cross-country traveled through Canada because it was cheaper. There's always a bit of truth to a lie, and his bit of truth may not be that he met her in Canada, but that she's buried somewhere there.

That's funny, my life's philosophy has been never believe anything a drunk person tells you, LOL!

Lol.... Believe me I'm very honest after a few cocktails Things I would not normally say I will wether it is bad or good.

I brought Nellie up a while ago, the picture set alarm bells off in my head! She was definitely a person who would be vulnerable to Evans with her history of disappearing. I got discredited because she wasn't missing with any of her children (bear brook victims), but I do believe Evans killed others as well. Thank you for posting her!

This victim Nellie Florence sounds a lot like a show I watched recently. A man was looking for his sister who disappeared in the late 1970s with a man on a motorcycle she met when she was bartending in California. She told her brother she was going with her boyfriend to AZ and would come back "when she gets her life together." She called her brother a year later sounding scared and saying she is going to come back home. He never heard from her again. Her body was found in AZ desert. They identified her body a few years ago through DNA. I can't remember the name of the show. I think it was on the ID channel.

I wonder if they had soup kitchens back in the 1980's, that might be a good place for Robert Evans to hitch up with single moms with small children.
I see there is a new thread for Denise Daneault (missing woman who lived on the same street as Mr. Evans).

According to authorities, Kimball was married to a woman known as Donna, who works in Orange County as a nurse and who may use the name Donna Walter, Harris said. Investigators also have received information that Lisa may have a 2- or 3-year old sister.Source: (http://oakhillresearch.blogspot.com) Police seeking man believed to be father of abandoned girl. San Bernadino County Sun Oct 18, 1986 Joe Gutierrez

I wonder where authorities obtained the information on Donna Walter. Was it from Evan's lying mouth? The autobiography? Or from interviewing people that knew him. Lisa maybe having a 2-3 year old sibling seems like it was from an eyewitness account of seeing Evans with 2 children. Who knows... :gaah:

They also say he was married to her, what evidence did they have to make that statement? I know with Eunsoon since it wasn't a legal marriage ceremony and they often only refer to her as his girlfriend. They did say "was" instead of " may be";however, this article was from 1986, and authorities didn't catch on to Evans being a big liar until his arrest in 1989.That could be the reason, but still..

Source: (http://oakhillresearch.blogspot.com) Questions pervade child-abuse case Santa Cruz Sentinel April 5, 1989

Everything 43 (?) year old Gordon Curtis Jensen told neighbors at a Scotts Valley RV park back in 1986 was a lie. Who he was, where he was from, and where he was going, according to Assistant District Attorney, Steve Englehardt..

According to reports, Jenson had been living at Henry Cowell campground before moving his truck and camper to the Holiday Host park in Scotts Valley in the spring of 1986.

I wonder if there is anyone from Henry Cowell Campground that remembers Evans and Lisa.

According to reports, he suggested that Decker's daughter adopt Lisa because he was having trouble caring for the child. He allegedly suggested that the daughter and her husband take Lisa on a three-week trial basis. If they liked Lisa, they could find a "shady" lawyer to arrange a legal adoption.

Authorities say Jenson offered several explanations for how his wife died. He told some people she died of cancer. He told others she was killed during a robbery.

Cancer is a new one, haven't heard that explanation for how Lisa's mom died yet.

He allegedly wrote a "To whom it may concern" note which he sent down south with his daughter. That note indicated the girl was born out of wedlock and that the mother did not want the baby. In the note, Jenson allegedly wrote that he feared the child might be born with Down's Syndrome because the mother was an older woman and that he had planned to bury her "next to an ant hill" if the baby didn't have five fingers and toes (on each limb) at birth.

The "to whom it may concern" letter is strange... So that clears it up that he sent the letter with Lisa, but is it the same letter as his so called autobiography? The claims that the mother was older and fears of the child would be born with down's syndrome was just to throw off investigation IMO.

I'm confused though, the "mother not wanting the child" story doesn't line up with his "her mother died when she was young" story. If he left the "mother was older/didn't want the child" note with Lisa then wouldn't she be with Mrs' Decker's daughter and husband? Mrs. Decker was the person we know he played the whole "mourning the death of young daughter's mother" card with. Don't know why he would throw in another completely unrelated story. Confused....:thinking:

The whole "bury her next to an ant hill" statement, was Evans found to be mentally ill? That's one thing I always wondered, like if he had a psychological examination in prison. People don't just don't claim to be a"non-person".

According to former Detective Joe Henard (?), now a DA's Inspector, the license number of Jenson's truck was found to be registered to a motel room in Texas. Jenson's job application was full of untruths, according to reports. And the only calls Jenson made from phones at the RV park in Scotts Valley were made to other people at other RV Parks.

"We thought we were never going to catch that guy." he said.

Then sheriff's crime scene investigator Joe Hemmingway came up with a big clue. Hemmingway dusted with fingerprint powder every pieces of equipment that Jensen had worked on at Holiday Host. He came up with a print from a VCR that Jenson had repaired.

The state computer matched the print to Curtis Mayo Kimball, Jenson's true name.

The phone call thing is interesting. He only made calls to other RV parks. Must be referring to the calls he made to the 2 parks in Austin, TX. I wonder if authorities ever were able to figure out the connection or who the calls were made to. Does anyone know where exactly the motel room his car was registered to was in Texas?

That is absolutely incredible how they got his fingerprints!

But for as hard as it was to track down Jenson, investigators had no luck determining just who Lisa was. Detectives sent photos across the nation and corresponded with every organization handling missing children cases.

I wonder if Lisa was posted in NH. I doubt Denise's family would have made the connection, since it was all the way in CA, but it's just crazy to think about.

Does anyone have a link to an exclusion list for these victims?thanks in advance

The whole "bury her next to an ant hill" statement, was Evans found to be mentally ill? That's one thing I always wondered, like if he had a psychological examination in prison. People don't just don't claim to be a "non-person".

Mentally ill. This is an interesting point. I wonder if he served time in Vietnam, and perhaps had some form of PTSD. Or if he came back from war so changed that killing women and children meant nothing to him.

Does anyone have a link to an exclusion list for these victims?thanks in advance

Adult: https://identifyus.org/cases/2174
Oldest child: https://identifyus.org/cases/2173
Evan's child: https://identifyus.org/cases/2175
Infant child: https://identifyus.org/cases/2176

The adult victim has the most exclusions and the children oddly have some exclusions from missing children that don't fit the age range to time frame at all. for example, the oldest child only has exclusions born in 1965, that would have made her 15/16 in 1980-81, and 12 in 1977 (original earliest estimated time of death). Did they originally think she was older? I guess it's harder to determine age with pre-pubescent individuals.

Mentally ill. This is an interesting point. I wonder if he served time in Vietnam, and perhaps had some form of PTSD. Or if he came back from war so changed that killing women and children meant nothing to him.

Good point, The Vietnam war ended in 1975 so it was fairly recent to the time of the killings. I wonder why he spared Lisa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member