NH NH/CA - Terry Peder Rasmussen, suspected SK, Allenstown, 1981-2000's - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW wow wow super good eye Newfiedee that Really looks like him and falls into the birth range and height and totally his style of crazy hair.. his eyes say green but everything else seems so close...I wonder if anyone knows When in 1977 he appeared in New Hampshire because apparently he disappeared early in 1977. Seriously I think you nailed this one!.. I wonder what he did and or who he killed or took with him to all of a sudden disappear?

thompson_russell[1].jpg7686DD2B789629B1DD3876DD28C1D30A_280_154[1].jpg

WOW wow wow super good eye Newfiedee that Really looks like him and falls into the birth range and height and totally his style of crazy hair.. his eyes say green but everything else seems so close...I wonder if anyone knows When in 1977 he appeared in New Hampshire because apparently he disappeared early in 1977. Seriously I think you nailed this one!.. I wonder what he did and or who he killed or took with him to all of a sudden disappear?

View attachment 113710View attachment 113711

This has to be him! Wow

7761caafa0bc2387a1cd8edfe90d203a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk

You genius. If this is wrong I will poop on my hand

View attachment 113710View attachment 113711
There was a qoman murdered the day beforw he went missing .....she had two girls who wnt missing that day Brandy Summers and Tiffany Wise . Ive look up thinks on them it unlikwly they are related but not impossible, if he ran with the father .

Oh .but the thing is i cant find anything on him...... nothing... maybe another alias.

Ok double triple WOW WOW WOW newfiedee I am so blown away...you rock!!.. I was just looking to see if any unidentified bodies had popped up in that area which would be a reason for him to leave ONLY to come back to this.. OMG a woman murdered and 2 girls went missing.. you don't think they could be related??Its tooo weird he is never seen again the next day... I wonder who reported him missing??
I will continue to see if I find anything else that can match... I have a feeling though.. this Russell Randel Thompson might yet be Another Alias.
PS in my book you won a gold star tonight with this photo and info!!!

There was a qoman murdered the day beforw he went missing .....she had two girls who wnt missing that day Brandy Summers and Tiffany Wise . Ive look up thinks on them it unlikwly they are related but not impossible, if he ran with the father .

Ok double triple WOW WOW WOW newfiedee I am so blown away...you rock!!.. I was just looking to see if any unidentified bodies had popped up in that area which would be a reason for him to leave ONLY to come back to this.. OMG a woman murdered and 2 girls went missing.. you don't think they could be related??Its tooo weird he is never seen again the next day... I wonder who reported him missing??
I will continue to see if I find anything else that can match... I have a feeling though.. this Russell Randel Thompson might yet be Another Alias.
PS in my book you won a gold star tonight with this photo and info!!!
Thats what i think also....if this is him ...he has lied about some thing because from what i can tell he went missing march 21/1977 and in aome article it says he showed up in Manchester Spring of 1977 ... that didnt give him much time to get settled in anywhere else.

I found this guy on the charley peoject. He went missing inMarch 21 ,1977 . Evans ahowed up in newhampshire sometime in the eapring of 1977 . Ive submitted it theough L.E and F.B.I and passed it on to the Oakhill research admins.
http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/t/thompson_russell.htmlhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170328/18ed3085528919415a69849e8bf97837.jpg[/IMG
Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Excellent find.
Just curious, though. Why involve the Oak Hill Researchers? This isn't "their" case. They are not affiliated with law enforcement, and are just genealogists, by their own admission. In essence, they're only doing what we're doing, and if you read through some of their old comments, they're not too fond of us "web nuts" - their epithet for us folks.

To be honest i dont down anyone and Ronda Randall has done more than geneology in this case .she has gone above and beyond . And shes the one who suggest i out this here to see what everyone thinks . I bought this up in a group im with One doe at a time and I own a site of my own The Doe Squad . I souly search this on my own i dont oh my loyality to anyone. .

To be honest i dont down anyone and Ronda Randall has done more than geneology in this case .she has gone above and beyond . And shes the one who suggest i out this here to see what everyone thinks . I bought this up in a group im with One doe at a time and I own a site of my own The Doe Squad . I souly search this on my own i dont oh my loyality to anyone. .

Thank you, I was just curious. Her nasty comments left a sour taste in my mouth so I kind of steer away from them.

In defense of Ronda: they had a very bad experience with some people from here a few years back.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

I commend Ronda for her countless hours of research and time gone into to contacting and researching everyone in Bear Brook Garden and scouring town records to try and find connections . Rondall and her team have took this Cold Case from icy cold to red hot. Her research and eliminating has help get th is case where it is today. Thank you .Ronda Randell for your perservence. And giving an new meaning tosluething your documentation and sight is well done.

I as well give them high prompts on their work ... Ronda put herself in very dangerous situations as well.. Brave lady. And has spent countless hours in the search and rebuilding the park. She has passion ...

As much work that went into the case where did it get us as of today. Closer to identifying Allenstown four ? Well in reality it was through the search endeavors of Dawn/Lisa and her Detectives in CA and genealogy researchers. That is what popped the top off the champagne bottle ..

As far as Oakhill providing Robert Evan's name to LE that is incorrect ... A poster asked the question if they had provided the name to LE this was their response

Blogger Oak Hill Research said...
We(Oakhill Research) never told the Concord Monitor that we arrived at Evans name as a possible person of interest.

Went back the next day the question and response had been deleted. And a new response was posted along the lines we do not have to answer any questions in which has since been deleted. So why respond then delete ....Makes no sense ..

Understand they have had bad experiences here ... Uhhh well I have had my share too.. That still does not give me any cause and justice to mock or call this community names ... Thats child's play

At the end of the day ... An immense amount of work went into what they have done an incredible job.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Can anyone here explain facial recognition systems to me?how do they work exactly?could it apply here?while investigating Lori Erica,ruff,Joseph velling utilized this.thanks in advance

I went over and read through part of the Oak Hill Research blog. Very good stuff. That woman has done an enormous amount of work with actual people in the area, despite the sneering at her as "just a genealogy blog". If people were coming into her sphere and causing drama for her, she has every reason to look down on the source of that drama. Sometimes, it is good to self critique rather than get defensive.

Frankly, I don't know why anyone is complaining about giving information to people who have been dedicated to giving these people their names back for years. It's almost like wanting credit instead of solutions. It certainly seems like people read and use her research.

Anyway, I am back to her blog to continue reading the discussion over there. It's great to have so much local information in one place.

I guess everybody has an off day!.. I actually just posted on their blog Annie Yassie since she looks so much like the kid related to Evans in hopes it could help....Iam just dying to one day solve this crazy tangled case and a couple of other ones here too!!

Thank you, I was just curious. Her nasty comments left a sour taste in my mouth so I kind of steer away from them.

I went over and read through part of the Oak Hill Research blog. Very good stuff. That woman has done an enormous amount of work with actual people in the area, despite the sneering at her as "just a genealogy blog". If people were coming into her sphere and causing drama for her, she has every reason to look down on the source of that drama. Sometimes, it is good to self critique rather than get defensive.

Frankly, I don't know why anyone is complaining about giving information to people who have been dedicated to giving these people their names back for years. It's almost like wanting credit instead of solutions. It certainly seems like people read and use her research.

Anyway, I am back to her blog to continue reading the discussion over there. It's great to have so much local information in one place.
They def did their research !!!many years of hard work right there.however,they aren't the only people to dedicate their life to a case (just sayin)..my prob is the way they treat people.the few times ive commented on their fb page or oakhills,nothing but rude comments.i feel sick to my stomach when I see them treating other people that way .my impression is,they act like they own the rights to the case.and to me,who cares who solves it,as long as it gets solved?aren't we all in this together ?again,mo disrespect to their story.however,I dont think other people need to be looked down on.and while they did ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT research ,lets face it .denises daughter and DNA test ultimately broke this case wide open.

Ok I came across this guy which fits the Robert Evans stats and .. I read somewhere he had left with another kid from some group home or halfway house and never went back. This is could be who he before his hair got crazy and grew a mustache and beard and became Russell Randal Thompson???http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/t/thompson_russell.html

What struck me was his birthdate February 6, 1953 and Russell Randal Thompsons date of Birth is February 7, 1952

Iam also dying to know WHO reported Russell Randal Thompson Missing?????????????????????

PJBonick[1].jpgthompson_russell[1].jpg7686DD2B789629B1DD3876DD28C1D30A_280_154[1].jpg

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/1675dmca.html
Name: Peter Joseph Bonick
Case Classification: Endangered Missing
Missing Since: February 22, 1970
Location Last Seen: San Mateo, San Mateo County, California
Physical Description
Date of Birth: February 6, 1953
Race: White
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 175 lbs.
Hair Color: Brown/sandy
Eye Color: Hazel
Nickname/Alias: Pete
Distinguishing Marks/Features: One shoulder blade is higher than the other due to Idiopathic Scoliosis.
Identifiers
Dentals: Available/Chipped upper front tooth.
Fingerprints: Available
DNA: Available
Clothing & Personal Items
Clothing: Blue jeans, beige or yellow shirt.
Jewelry: Unknown
Additional Personal Items: Unknown
Circumstances of Disappearance
Peter is missing with Richard Lamson and they were last seen at home in the vicinity of the 2000 block of Ginnever Street in San Mateo, California on February 22, 1970. He was later seen hitchhiking on SR-92 to Half Moon Bay, California. He has never been heard from again.

I have to agree with you on this Cafegirl..there is no reason to be mean anywhere.. We are all working Together for the same goal..That is how I feel also.

They def did their research !!!many years of hard work right there.however,they aren't the only people to dedicate their life to a case (just sayin)..my prob is the way they treat people.the few times ive commented on their fb page or oakhills,nothing but rude comments.i feel sick to my stomach when I see them treating other people that way .my impression is,they act like they own the rights to the case.and to me,who cares who solves it,as long as it gets solved?aren't we all in this together ?again,mo disrespect to their story.however,I dont think other people need to be looked down on.and while they did ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT research ,lets face it .denises daughter and DNA test ultimately broke this case wide open.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
haizljnes01