NH NH/CA - Terry Peder Rasmussen, suspected SK, Allenstown, 1981-2000's - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What if he killed the father of the little girls somewhere else? BUT, if these are the little girls, who is the related adult female? Has anyone looked up the WS thread on the Summers? I can't do that right now.

Regardless of the Summers, THIS GUY is dead on. Look at the eyebrows. I already pooped my pants! Someone should turn it in to LE if they haven't already.

Ok I came across this guy which fits the Robert Evans stats and .. I read somewhere he had left with another kid from some group home or halfway house and never went back. This is could be who he before his hair got crazy and grew a mustache and beard and became Russell Randal Thompson???http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/t/thompson_russell.html

What struck me was his birthdate February 6, 1953 and Russell Randal Thompsons date of Birth is February 7, 1952

Iam also dying to know WHO reported Russell Randal Thompson Missing?????????????????????

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/1675dmca.html
Name: Peter Joseph Bonick
Case Classification: Endangered Missing
Missing Since: February 22, 1970
Location Last Seen: San Mateo, San Mateo County, California
Physical Description
Date of Birth: February 6, 1953
Race: White
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 175 lbs.
Hair Color: Brown/sandy
Eye Color: Hazel
Nickname/Alias: Pete
Distinguishing Marks/Features: One shoulder blade is higher than the other due to Idiopathic Scoliosis.
Identifiers
Dentals: Available/Chipped upper front tooth.
Fingerprints: Available
DNA: Available
Clothing & Personal Items
Clothing: Blue jeans, beige or yellow shirt.
Jewelry: Unknown
Additional Personal Items: Unknown
Circumstances of Disappearance
Peter is missing with Richard Lamson and they were last seen at home in the vicinity of the 2000 block of Ginnever Street in San Mateo, California on February 22, 1970. He was later seen hitchhiking on SR-92 to Half Moon Bay, California. He has never been heard from again.

Excellent find! I stumbled upon Peter Bonick last night as well. What drew my notice was the fact that he had a chipped upper front tooth, and if you look closely at Russell Thompson's mouth, it looks like there's a gap, possibly a chip. It's blurry, but it's there. That could be why he's not smiling in future pictures. I wonder if we can find out if RE had scoliosis? My mother had a simliar case of scoliosis, which was unnoticeable. My aunt has a severe case where she has an "s" curve in her back. Luckily, my generation and my son's generation didn't inherit the trait.
Not sure if anyone uses classmates (I don't) but one of the forum sites I read stated Peter may have gone to Hillsdale HS in San Mateo (or something like that) around 68-69 if someone wants to check it out. Maybe we'll find a better picture? I also think the description of Peter and Richard Lamson (the person he disappeared with) may be mixed up. Richard looks like he has the blondish/sandy hair where Peter's def. appears brown. Here is a link to a clearer picture of Peter on a CNN site:
http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-542631
His posture is similar to RE's as well.
Also, the CA DOJ/AG's office put up Russell Thompson's MP page, that's where CP got the info from recently, so I'm wondering if they are already onto a possible connection between RE and RT?

I have to agree with you on this Cafegirl..there is no reason to be mean anywhere.. We are all working Together for the same goal..That is how I feel also.

Yes we are ........ Same common goal!

WS community should not discount themselves in this search for the true identity of RE & A4

The contributions made by so many to this thread is incredible. Posters here have brought forth so much discussion and "quality research" This thread and the A4 thread have an abundance of information and in one place.. Many have searched endlessly bringing forth many excellent findings of possible leads in identifying and/or tracing the steps of RE and A4. Do know some researched information posted here first .. popped up over there the next day.

In all OakB is an Open public platform spreading the RE & A4 case and picture just like WS. It may be more likely for someone to hit the OakB before coming to WS. we all want the info out there in any shape or form.

It's mind boggling when looking at this case ..... many missing pieces

(1) Adult Female (Unidentified)
(A) Mother​
(B) Father​

(2) Oldest Child (Unidentified)
(A) Father​

(3) Youngest Child (Unidentified)
(A) Father​

(4) Middle Child (Unidentified)
(A) Mother​

(5) Robert Evans (Unidentified)
(A) Elizabeth Evans (Unidentified/Missing)​
(A) Denise Beaudin (Missing)​

Were looking to identify (10) people and locate (1) known missing person ..... Hope I did not leave out any one

Fantastic work on finding Russell Randall Thompson, there is such a strong resemblance and the timeline fits so well. I know others have said alias, but I tend to think this is not an alias. I think to be reported missing you would likely be reported by a family member - someone who knew you before you started using aliases.

In searching around northern california, I found two references to a Russell Thompson who could fit time-wise as a father for this Russell Randall Thompson. One is a ancestry link with info on the wedding between a Russell Thompson and Ethel Donnell on August 12, 1945 in Turlock, CA (I don't have an ancestry acct so I can't see any details on this):
http://search.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/...uidh=000&gl=&gst=&hc=50&fh=1100&fsk=&pgoff=11

And then another reference to a Russell Thompson as chief of the Cloverdale Fire Dept from 1940-1950. No idea if this is the same guy or is in anyway related to the missing Russell Randall Thompson, but would love to find an obituary and see if any children are listed:
http://cloverdalefiredistrict.com/history.htm

Again, Kudos to NewfieDee- So glad you reported this to LE and I hope it leads somewhere!

It's mind boggling when looking at this case ..... many missing pieces

(1) Adult Female (Unidentified)
(A) Mother​
(B) Father​

(2) Oldest Child (Unidentified)
(A) Father​

(3) Youngest Child (Unidentified)
(A) Father​

(4) Middle Child (Unidentified)
(A) Mother​

(5) Robert Evans (Unidentified)
(A) Elizabeth Evans (Unidentified/Missing)​
(A) Denise Beaudin (Missing)​

Were looking to identify (10) people and locate (1) known missing person ..... Hope I did not leave out any one

That's a great summation.
It also gives us an idea of how many potential family members should/could possibly be looking for the A4 victims as well

I went over and read through part of the Oak Hill Research blog. Very good stuff. That woman has done an enormous amount of work with actual people in the area, despite the sneering at her as "just a genealogy blog". If people were coming into her sphere and causing drama for her, she has every reason to look down on the source of that drama. Sometimes, it is good to self critique rather than get defensive.

Frankly, I don't know why anyone is complaining about giving information to people who have been dedicated to giving these people their names back for years. It's almost like wanting credit instead of solutions. It certainly seems like people read and use her research.

Anyway, I am back to her blog to continue reading the discussion over there. It's great to have so much local information in one place.

I heard on some podcast (probably True Crime Garage) that the Oak Hill Researchers spent eight hours a day on the Allenstown case. I've got nothing but respect for them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thompson_russell[1].jpg This kind of looks like a mugshot to me.. I know in NY if they have been arrested and released at any point you can find the dates and some info on what the arrest was. I was wondering if California is the same I just have not been able to locate any thanks. I don't know if anyone on here knows how to do that.. Just wondering if it was a mugshot what he was arrested for.. thank you

View attachment 113881 This kind of looks like a mugshot to me.. I know in NY if they have been arrested and released at any point you can find the dates and some info on what the arrest was. I was wondering if California is the same I just have not been able to locate any thanks. I don't know if anyone on here knows how to do that.. Just wondering if it was a mugshot what he was arrested for.. thank you
I worked for a,sheriffs dept,and I know that every state is different .i also believe this is a mug shot.knowing RE had a history of absconding,and we don't know his,whereabouts before 1977,I personally am working on the idea that around 1977 he absconded from some other state.since he used aliases,I dont have a name to look for.so I'm going state by state,requesting a list and any info avail,about any white male,absconders,escapees,or walk away between 1960-1977.I can tell you that New York got back to me,and RE isn't on that list.im still waiting on CA.It may be pointless,bur it keeps me outta trouble�� besides,I just don't know where else to look.for awhile,I was digging into Fond Du Lac Jane Doe..but that case has NO roads to go down.this case has roads,and avenues,and...man��

View attachment 113881 This kind of looks like a mugshot to me.. I know in NY if they have been arrested and released at any point you can find the dates and some info on what the arrest was. I was wondering if California is the same I just have not been able to locate any thanks. I don't know if anyone on here knows how to do that.. Just wondering if it was a mugshot what he was arrested for.. thank you
here's how I'm feeling right now...the only source listed through Doe Network and Charley Project,is the CA Attorney General Office.i wonder if this guy was,a drug informant possibly and LE is who reported him missing?anyway,that's,all I got on your question..i kinda dont think its him,just because1)with the hatred he had within him,I dnt think he had the kind of family ties that anyone would have reported him missing,and 2)we only have the one picture to compare it to.jmo..

Really?? I actually got excited because I felt like there was some breakthrough and another possible direction to go with...Iam feeling its him and yeah I don't think parents or siblings reported him missing ... I was thinking first the same that the police reported him missing but if he walked away from something I though they would of said what... so you could be on to something about being a drug informant... then I was thinking maybe a girlfriend or wife that he left for another woman reported him missing? Or a landlord if he just left without paying his bills and left all his stuff.. but can a landlord report anybody missing? I don't know..

Iam also trying to piece if he is maybe Peter Bosnick because of the birthday thing it really struck me.

here's how I'm feeling right now...the only source listed through Doe Network and Charley Project,is the CA Attorney General Office.i wonder if this guy was,a drug informant possibly and LE is who reported him missing?anyway,that's,all I got on your question..i kinda dont think its him,just because1)with the hatred he had within him,I dnt think he had the kind of family ties that anyone would have reported him missing,and 2)we only have the one picture to compare it to.jmo..

I worked for a,sheriffs dept,and I know that every state is different .i also believe this is a mug shot.knowing RE had a history of absconding,and we don't know his,whereabouts before 1977,I personally am working on the idea that around 1977 he absconded from some other state.since he used aliases,I dont have a name to look for.so I'm going state by state,requesting a list and any info avail,about any white male,absconders,escapees,or walk away between 1960-1977.I can tell you that New York got back to me,and RE isn't on that list.im still waiting on CA.It may be pointless,bur it keeps me outta trouble�� besides,I just don't know where else to look.for awhile,I was digging into Fond Du Lac Jane Doe..but that case has NO roads to go down.this case has roads,and avenues,and...man��

Oh wow you are totally on it..you go Cafegirl!!! yeah right now I am actually looking at possible unsolved homicides that might be something that he did that he walked away from

If he was reported missing by a loved one and a mug shot was the only available picture of him, then I'm thinking that's what they'd use because that's all they have. If the picture turns out to be RE, it's possible that someone ( a girlfriend, former employer, concerned co-worker) could report him missing.

Really?? I actually got excited because I felt like there was some breakthrough and another possible direction to go with...Iam feeling its him and yeah I don't think parents or siblings reported him missing ... I was thinking first the same that the police reported him missing but if he walked away from something I though they would of said what... so you could be on to something about being a drug informant... then I was thinking maybe a girlfriend or wife that he left for another woman reported him missing? Or a landlord if he just left without paying his bills and left all his stuff.. but can a landlord report anybody missing? I don't know..

Iam also trying to piece if he is maybe Peter Bosnick because of the birthday thing it really struck me.

Oh wow you are totally on it..you go Cafegirl!!! yeah right now I am actually looking at possible unsolved homicides that might be something that he did that he walked away from
who knows!at this point,anything is poss!are you going to turn it in?I did email the CA Attorney Generals office in regards to Russell,maybe they can offer something.I hope this gets solved soon!I'm going Cray Cray �� also ,I find it odd that simply googling Russells name,brings up nothing.not mentioned in a family members obituary,nothing.odd.if not RE,maybe another twisted story

True.generally,though,there would be more info in regards to his disappearance.there are no other sources,other than CA Att Gen.There are no relatives,or anything pertaining to this persons name or DOB(which could have been an alias at that ),leading to me to believe that if he had a wife etc,more would pop up.when talking about mug shot,my point was,we cant compare him to RE based in one photo.

by the way,great research skills madam x!!!if you're guts telling you its him,go with it!!alot of cases get solved that way��

Just the Fact That thimpson had Finger prints on file .says he had some fun in with rhe law. I find it odd the the Wise and Summer sister went missing the day before and the bonisk guy looks like him . But i notice he had a chipped tooth also. No mention of it anywhere in any released info on Evans

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk

I did get a email back fromm rhe nh detective and they will be looking into thimpson

Can anyone tell me how to correct mistakes in talk a tap

Anybody hear any updates on spring search back at Bear Brook?We need some new info on this case��

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
haizljnes01