NH NH/CA - Terry Peder Rasmussen, suspected SK, Allenstown, 1981-2000's - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, ikwym
Did you mention the Allenstown case to Brandi's sister? If so, what did she think?

Didn't mention it to her. I don't want to do that unless there is a confirmed connection. Everything with Bob Evans is pretty bad.

Yep, ikwym
Did you mention the Allenstown case to Brandi's sister? If so, what did she think?

Laura Bradbury was one of the first rule outs for Lisa. The suspect may have been a lot of places....however by MO ruled out.
I didn't ask that question properly. How close where the areas where Laura was missing, and her skull found, to where Lisa was abandoned?

Forthevictims, do you know if there are plans to have more media coverage on Evans in certain parts of the country in order to identify him and the victims? And if so, where?

Forthevictims, do you know if there are plans to have more media coverage on Evans in certain parts of the country in order to identify him and the victims? And if so, where?

Crimewatchdaily is working on another release and the Boston Globe will be printing an extended story soon with more information.

As for Laura Bradbury-about 300miles and already determined to not be related.

Only can say between 81 after he left NH and 84 when he showed up in SoCal.(real CMK ID stolen while working in LaPorte TX early 1980s) More than likely plenty enough time to groom another victim as when he showed up and was working in SoCal he already had another 6 month old girl with him along with Lisa.

So most likely areas for more victims-TX. SoCal-witness that he was dating a woman-see Anaheim PD press release. http://abc7.com/news/suspected-serial-killer-spent-time-in-anaheim-more-victims-feared/1754816/ And 1990 to 2002 Contra Costa County.

BBM for focus - Just curious about the 6 month old. -
From what we know, after NH he showed up in CA 1984, are you stating that when he showed up there at this time that he had D/L and another child, a baby of 6 months? If so, any ideas what happened to the infant?

So he was with Lisa from 1981-1986.

His locations after NH (with Lisa):
1982-1983- Whereabouts unknown; possibly TX or CA
1984- Los Alamito, Cypress, (some list Anaheim), all in Orange County, CA
1985- Felton, Santa Cruz County, CA (alias unknown during this time)
1986- Scotts Valley, Santa Cruz County, CA

It is in or in-between these places he was with Lisa where the sightings of another child may be.

Other areas:
1987- Preston, Franklin County, ID (at some point; car theft) and possibly CA
1988- San Luis Obispo, San Luis Obispo County, CA
1990-2002- Richmond, Contra Costa County, CA

BBM for focus - Just curious about the 6 month old. -
From what we know, after NH he showed up in CA 1984, are you stating that when he showed up there at this time that he had D/L and another child, a baby of 6 months? If so, any ideas what happened to the infant?

Correct-when he showed up he had another aprox. 6 month old girl with him along with Lisa. It is unknown where she came from or her fate.

Anyone else think it's weird he had/was seen with an approx. 6 month old child multiple times?

1980- Referenced to having a 6 month old and a 2 year old
1981-Leaves NH with his girlfriend and her 6 month old
1984?- Witnesses place a 6 month year old with him along with Lisa

Just thought it was strange that age pops up multiple times.

Thanks, ATYW, I was trying to put that timeline together in my head when FTV replied to my inquiry.
Here's how I see this (red text is my interpretation)

1980- Referenced to having a 6 month old and a 2 year old - possibly Middle/RE's child and youngest child Allenstown victims
1981-Leaves NH with his girlfriend and her 6 month old - D/L
1984?- Witnesses place a 6 month year old with him along with Lisa--D/L and unknown infant, whereabouts unknown

forthevictims, several questions: 1. did Evans have scars, tattoos, or any medical conditions (i.e. diabetes, etc)? 2. which of the victims had teeth that showed possible native american characteristics? 3. the comment that he may have spoken another language, any context on that comment? 4. at the Jan. press conference when authorities stated that they were going to attempt to identify the Allenstown victims by DNA testing similar to what Lisa had done- where is that happening and when do they expect results back? and 5. when will Denise B's DNA testing be done and is it being run against any specific unidentified victims? Thank you.

What's the source for the six-month-old in California?

Yea, I was kind of wondering that myself because it sounds similar to RE's reference in 1980 of having a 6 month old and a 2 year old.

Yea, I was kind of wondering that myself because it sounds similar to RE's reference in 1980 of having a 6 month old and a 2 year old.

Yeah, if somebody saw them, that's intriguing, but if that's from one of his own statements, I would assume it's a repeated lie.

Yeah, if somebody saw them, that's intriguing, but if that's from one of his own statements, I would assume it's a repeated lie.

I was wondering that too.

1980- was "referenced" to having a 6 month old and 2 year old
1985- In his DUI arrest, it states "according to authorities" he is married to a Donna LaPorte/Walter who is a nurse in Orange County.

Referenced where? Through co-workers? Neighbors? A long shot but could Evans have popped up on a Census for Hayward st? Even if he had his phone number listed, could an Elizabeth pop up under his name?

According to the authorities how? Did they meet her when he was bailed out? Lisa had to have been left with someone while he was in jail, right?

Thank you Alleykins! I just noticed that pattern and I wonder also if it was from his own mouth.

Another thing that I've thought of that could be taken into consideration.

What we know, know this is completely conjecture, but it seems like with the victims we know of, their relationship with RE became fatal when they moved=in/lived with him.

all lived with Evans:
1980- Elizabeth (could be the adult Allenstown victim)
1981-Denise Beaudin
2001- Eunsoon Jun

What I'm getting at is there could be a possibility of someone that dated Evans very, very briefly who is still alive. Someone that caught on to him before the "fatal" move in. If there is someone out there I hope they come forward.

It is from a witness that babysat Lisa along with the 6 month old.

forthevictims, several questions: 1. did Evans have scars, tattoos, or any medical conditions (i.e. diabetes, etc)? 2. which of the victims had teeth that showed possible native american characteristics? 3. the comment that he may have spoken another language, any context on that comment? 4. at the Jan. press conference when authorities stated that they were going to attempt to identify the Allenstown victims by DNA testing similar to what Lisa had done- where is that happening and when do they expect results back? and 5. when will Denise B's DNA testing be done and is it being run against any specific unidentified victims? Thank you.

No Evans did not have any scars tattoos or known medical conditions. It was reported he had "bad" teeth/ uneven and stained. I'm not aware of any info on victim's teeth. The other languages was per witnesses. I don't know how far dna testing is on the Allenstown victims. Denise Beaudin dna?-she has not been found so no dna on Denise. Only her families dna is available.

It is from a witness that babysat Lisa along with the 6 month old.

A babysitter would know the name of the baby they are sitting. They would also know of the presence of a woman living in the house unless they weren't babysat at their own house. Did the babysitter remember these things?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
haizljnes01