NH NH/CA - Terry Peder Rasmussen, suspected SK, Allenstown, 1981-2000's - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I did see the headline about him living in southeast Idaho, didn't know he worked on a farm or that the vehicle was stolen from a friend. Hmm...makes me wonder about Montana...

Or Wyoming...

The middle child's isotope map includes the northern part and the northeast corner of CO in the red rectangle located in the mid-west (if I'm reading it right).

There was a picture somewhere on the thread that showed him at a backyard party with Disney t shirt and there was a female in the picture and someone on here thought she looked pregnant, how do i locate that picture? Anyone remember seeing that?

denise-beaudin-1.jpg

Is this the one 4SAM?

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...enstown-1981-2000-s-2&p=13461976#post13461976

I think it's Denise in the pic.

As someone who grew up behind iron wall comment that someone in America had stress from cold war makes my eyes roll (lol - no pun intended)

I do believe too that Bob/Terry did go through something traumatic which affected him, although some people are just naturally aggressive when they drink.
I did not in the least mean to imply we had it bad. I certainly didn't. My only point was that constant low-level stress can get to some vulnerable people. The level of paranoia in the western US (I can't speak for other regions) in the late fifties and early sixties was sky high. We had bomb drills in grade school and classes in surviving fallout in seventh grade health. Did you know meat entirely covered with green mold is safe to eat? I still remember that.

So yeah, nothing really. But it did get to vulnerable people.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

There was a picture somewhere on the thread that showed him at a backyard party with Disney t shirt and there was a female in the picture and someone on here thought she looked pregnant, how do i locate that picture? Anyone remember seeing that?

Just to clarify, it's not one picture, but two spliced together, I believe taken at the same time/event.
On the left is Denise and RE/TR is on the right. (Legally Bland posted the picture for you, post # 1724)

Thanks...I knew someone could find it.

I wonder if the men who had their identities stolen by Terry could have been the names of men stationed with him somewhere. (Just a random thought I had about his military service).

Could you list the instance where it's confirmed that Terry stole identities from multiple "men"?

Great catch, I had not noticed that either! So it's possible his child had his last name.

It's also possible the child had his GF's last name as well. I'm sure the detectives are all over it, but finding a list of tenants at the Casa Del Rey Apartments would/should be a top priority.

I also find it interesting how specific this information is. I wonder if LE came up with the Apartment complex or if his family in AZ did?

Based on some quick research, this ad indicates that they were "Now Open" in January of 74.
https://www.newspapers.com/image/31176271/?terms="Casa+Del+Rey+Apartments"

yea, I'm thinking investigators are right on top of looking into the names of tenants in those apartments.

Could you list the instance where it's confirmed that Terry stole identities from multiple "men"?

I'm not completely clear on which aliases of his were stolen ids where he had photo identification made with his picture and which were made up completely but I found this:
Evans was an alcoholic, who stole people’s identities and told countless stories about his past, claiming he was born in Wyoming and Texas, and that his wife was murdered in Corpus Christi, according to authorities.
“He was a calculating guy,” Strelzin said. “He didn’t give out much information about himself. He was being smart about trying to cover his tracks.”
Investigators said that Evans is also an alias, and that they do not know what his real name was. They think he might have served in the military, possibly the Navy, in the 1970s, but do not know where he was born or raised before he arrived in New Hampshire in the 1970s.
“This is a guy who is a chameleon,” Strelzin said. “We are all real confident that his real name is not Bob Evans. We don’t know how much of a life he had before he showed up in Manchester.”
When Evans was arrested by Manchester police in 1980 for writing a bad check and stealing electricity, he listed his spouse as Elizabeth. That woman has never been located.

http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/20...d-two-girls/4wlfVCvOkLRi2xMEemRj6H/story.html
BBM. In order to write a bad check in the name of Bob Evans wouldn't Terry need to have a fake ID or stolen ID from a real Bob Evans to open the checking account? Or perhaps he stole the check book from a real Bob Evans and wrote checks from that? IDK. Just speculating how he could have done it. I also seem to recall his Curtis Mayo Kimball alias was the name of a real person.

I'm not completely clear on which aliases of his were stolen ids where he had photo identification made with his picture and which were made up completely but I found this:

http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/20...d-two-girls/4wlfVCvOkLRi2xMEemRj6H/story.html
BBM. In order to write a bad check in the name of Bob Evans wouldn't Terry need to have a fake ID or stolen ID from a real Bob Evans to open the checking account? Or perhaps he stole the check book from a real Bob Evans and wrote checks from that? IDK. Just speculating how he could have done it. I also seem to recall his Curtis Mayo Kimball alias was the name of a real person.
Things were a lot less rigid then. He might not have had to show ID beyond a driver's license, and some states still didn't have photos on them. New York was one. (Mr. Carbuff still had no photo in 1980 when we moved to NH.)

I think it's a leap to go from fake names to a stolen ID. At this point we can agree he used fake names. The Globe Staff noted he used stolen ID's, but I've yet to see LE, FBI or AG Strelzin use that terminology.

One of the timelines from when they released the video said he had stolen ID in Texas that he used later, but I'm not where I can look it up right now.

I'm going through the first thread again and re-reading older links. Now that we know his real name I wonder how many claims we can rule out as lies he told. Or do any of the claims he made suddenly reveal info about him. For example, I had forgotten he claimed to have worked in St. Louis, MO:

Under the name of Lawrence Vanner, he was convicted in California of killing his wife, Eunsoon Jun, who was found dead in their basement. He also went by several other names including, Robert T. Evans, Gordon Jenson, Curtis Kimball and Gerry Mockerman.

Evans claims to have worked in St. Louis, MO during the early 1970's. Investigators are hoping that by releasing information about ‘Bob Evans’ someone will come forward who knew him and his child. Police say that it is possible that there are more murder victims.
http://fox2now.com/2017/01/26/autho...s-to-man-who-worked-in-st-louis-in-the-1970s/

So now we know he was actually in California and Arizona in the early 70's and Texas in the later 70's. Could he have gone to MO briefly as well or do we think this was a lie to throw people off of his real identity?

Wonder where he lived when working in St Louis? He could have lived in Illinois since its right by the border.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro