NH NH/CA - Terry Peder Rasmussen, suspected SK, Allenstown, 1981-2000's - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As some people suggested he might be even older than we've been thinking I made a timeline to estimate RE's DOB:

DOB (age in 1980) age iin 2000 (age in 2010)
1925 (55) 75 (85) not plausible, he doesn't look anywhere near 55 in his picture in 1980.
1930 (50) 70 (80) unlikely, still looks a lot younger in that picture.
1935 (45) 65 (75) possible, but I doubt it.
1940 (40) 60 (70) could be
1945 (35) 55 (65) possible, but he looks older in the 2000 video.
1950 (30) 50 (60) possible, but not likely because of the video. Though alcoholists tend to look older than they are. (Btw. This is the DOB for the Canadian guy.)

Also I think LE said that someone (perhaps Denises relatives) estimated him to have looked like he was in his late 20s or early 30s in 1970s. Which would put him in the youngest category or even one after that (not listed).

As some people suggested he might be even older than we've been thinking I made a timeline to estimate RE's DOB:

DOB (age in 1980) age iin 2000 (age in 2010)
1925 (55) 75 (85) not plausible, he doesn't look anywhere near 55 in his picture in 1980.
1930 (50) 70 (80) unlikely, still looks a lot younger in that picture.
1935 (45) 65 (75) possible, but I doubt it.
1940 (40) 60 (70) could be
1945 (35) 55 (65) possible, but he looks older in the 2000 video.
1950 (30) 50 (60) possible, but not likely because of the video. Though alcoholists tend to look older than they are. (Btw. This is the DOB for the Canadian guy.)

Also I think LE said that someone (perhaps Denises relatives) estimated him to have looked like he was in his late 20s or early 30s in 1970s. Which would put him in the youngest category or even one after that (not listed).

BBM - I noticed that when you reposted it earlier, lol.

Yeah, I thought I'd read the whole thread and then I saw someone commenting on the languages and found several pages I hadn't read.

It happens, there's also a closed thread, too, if you haven't come across it yet.
I like it when folks bring links forward from previous, it's a great refresher, and you'll never know who has missed what.

Yeah, I read the closed one and the one for the Allenstown victims and there's one for Denise too. Are there others I have missed? That Canadian man has a thread too in case he's not connected to this.

My opinion is from my own experience.. I grew up with my neighbors on my block Chinese Greek and Italian and I was Spanish. We all were first generation from immigrant parents. Our parents spoke to us in our languages.. Yet we were in each others homes all the time.. with that said I grew up learning Chinese Greek Italian and my friends grew up learning Spanish.. We experienced the culture the holidays the traditions and the foods of each Family and learned the language.
Not that I can totally speak completely fluent BUT I know things and can understand. I can say things that someone who does not know the language can say Oh wow you can speak Greek and Chinese!!.. but a Greek or Chinese speaking person will go on a big conversation with me and I will get lost you know..
But to the average person they might think I speak it because I can understand a bit and speak a bit. I am wondering if RE learned his languages by living among a community or in a house hold or with neighbors that speak the languages he claimed to have spoken?.. The person(s) that said he spoke those languages did they speak them too, to be able to say if he really spoke them? Or did he just claim to speak them? Just some thoughts I had. I still say Hello how are you in Chinese to my neighbors Dad every time I see him and he talks to me back its really cute!!!

If Evans was, as some have suggested, originally from the West Coast that might explain his speaking Spanish, especially as he went on to spend so much time in California.

However Chinese and Arabic are both regarded as "hard" languages to learn, requiring thousands of hours of learning to acquire a usable level of fluency. I seem to recall that in the British diplomatic service most diplomats tend to learn one of the "hard" languages and then spend a significant chunk of their career in that field, though they might go on to learn another "hard" language later on.

For someone like Evans to have learned two of them in a relatively short period of time (the 1970s) would have been quite an achievement, especially if he had deserted the military (as suggested by other posters) and then had limited opportunities to use and practise them.

Was he ever heard speaking them, or did he just say he could and was believed?

I suppose the LE has already looked into the possibility that there might be, in some hospital somewhere, a tissue sample from RE (or one of his aliases) -- if he ever had any surgery.

That is how the case of the woman who claimed to be Anastasia was finally resolved--a DNA test on a tissue sample from a long-ago medical procedure.

I've never seen the pic of him and Denise together, could somebody post it?

Just :moo: but I still think he's.from the West Coast

I've wondered about this, in prison would they have done a physical examination taking note of scars, tattoos, dentals, deformities, etc.? I'm thinking they could do this in case an inmate escapes. "They have a tattoo of a cross on their left forearm", for example. My thought is if they have documentation like this we could match him like a doe/unidentified victim. The only problem is he likely isnt a missing person, but so are other UID and they still get solved by the right person stumbling upon them. Does he have a doe network profile? I think he should. He is a John Doe technically. They have one for a unidentified runaway last seen in the early 90s that got picked up by a youth center, used an alias, and fled. Even though BE doesn't fit the usual circumstances as others on the doe network, he is still an unidentified person.

I've never seen the pic of him and Denise together, could somebody post it?

Just :moo: but I still think he's.from the West Coast

I can't find the full pic but here are shots from the pic zoomed in on both of them:
denise-beaudin-1.jpg

https://crimewatchdaily.com/2017/05...ler-linked-to-allenstown-4-identities-sought/

I don't think there is a picture of Denise and RE together, is there?
The picture above is just two separate pictures side by side that were possibly taken at the same time & place, I believe.

Thank you! So weird and unsettling that he is a murderer wearing a Mickey Mouse shirt.

I see what folks were talking about, about her looking possibly pregnant. Maybe he killed her because she was pregnant again? I don't know though, probably just leftover baby weight. Just struck me as odd because she appears to be thin otherwise.

I thought the pictures were taken at that family gathering from just before they disappeared? She was about six months pregnant then.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

I thought the pictures were taken at that family gathering from just before they disappeared? She was about six months pregnant then.

That family gathering was Thanksgiving, I believe. These photos show green vegetation, which wouldn't be in evidence in NH in late November.

And Denise's daughter was already born then- about 6 months old.

I thought her daughter was 6 months old when Denise disappeared with RE?

Pictures were from party dated August 1981, however LE believes the date was when pictures were developed and not when taken. They assume party could have been few month (give or take) prior to that due to Denise's belly on the photo. (this was stated by LE at their official press conference)

If indeed those pictures are from July/August of 1981 then that would definitely be Denise already in postpartum state.
Mickey mouse shirt to celebrate new baby?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammiwinks