NH NH/CA - Terry Peder Rasmussen, suspected SK, Allenstown, 1981-2000's - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've wondered about this, in prison would they have done a physical examination taking note of scars, tattoos, dentals, deformities, etc.? I'm thinking they could do this in case an inmate escapes. "They have a tattoo of a cross on their left forearm", for example. My thought is if they have documentation like this we could match him like a doe/unidentified victim. The only problem is he likely isnt a missing person, but so are other UID and they still get solved by the right person stumbling upon them. Does he have a doe network profile? I think he should. He is a John Doe technically. They have one for a unidentified runaway last seen in the early 90s that got picked up by a youth center, used an alias, and fled. Even though BE doesn't fit the usual circumstances as others on the doe network, he is still an unidentified person.

Does anyone know how to contact doe network?

Robert Evans - Known Vehicles

Dodge Pickup Truck, Red 1965-1968 (Photo for example this is a 1966 model)

View attachment 114377

Ford Van 1978, White (Photo for example)

View attachment 114378

Volkswagen Van 19??, (2) Tone Color; Top: Light Color / Bottom: Blue or Green (Photos for example)
There could be a few variable models since there was model year provided

View attachment 114379View attachment 114380

**Santa Cruz Sentinel - 04/05/89
Living in back up pickup truck, had moved from Henry Cowell Campground (Felton, CA) to Holiday Host (Scotts Valley)

(*** There is a newspaper article from 1986 or 1989 that states the detective ran the license plate of the truck and it was registered to a motel in Texas and also an article from the adopted grandparents of Dawn/Lisa provided a description of the truck with camper it was open on one side .... If anyone locates these article please send it to me, believe it became lost when the threads had merged.

Information Links:
NH1 - Footprints of a Serial Killer
http://www.nh1.com/full-coverage/foo...serial-killer/

San Bernardino County Sun - 10/18/86 (Page 1 & 2)
https://www.newspapers.com/clip/8648...o_kimball_bob/
https://www.newspapers.com/clip/8648...sof_bob_evans/

Santa Cruz Sentinel - 04/05/89
https://www.newspapers.com/clip/8649...nsen_and_lisa/

:bump:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Guys, both pictures are from the same party. Please remember many links have now and then errors in their articles, not all writers are expert on the case. And yes, the reason why LE think pictures were from few month prior to August of 1981 is because of size of Denise's belly. They believe/d she was in earlier stages of pregnancy.

I repeat - if in fact pictures were taken and party happened in July/August of 1981 Denise would be shortly after giving birth as Lisa/Dawn was 6 month old in December of 1981. (possibility of her postpartum was discussed only on this boards, not in any news articles or by LE).

Discussion from thread # 1

There has not been an estimated date given of when Evans & Denise started dating, whether Evans thought D/L was his child is a question as that we do not know when they started dating.

Estimated Date back of Denise's pregnancy give or take a month she would have conceived D/L in Aug/Sept 1980 this would leave D/L out as being the 2 year old & 6 mth old he reference's in the arrest of Feb 1980. I believe the two he referred to was his child and the youngest Allenstown victim.

Denise Estimated Pregnancy Timeline
*Nov 1981 - 6 Months Old
*May 1981 - Born
*Feb - Mar 1981 - 6 Months
*Nov - Dec 1980 - 3 Months
*Aug - Sept 1980 - Pregnant (Conceived)

1980 - New Hampshire
•(January 9th) – New Hampshire, Manchester - Robert T/C “Bob” Evans (DOB 6/22/44) – Was sent a certified letter at his Hayward address letter was signed for by an Elizabeth Evans
•(February) – New Hampshire, Manchester- Robert T/C “Bob” Evans (DOB 6/22/44) - Arrested for worthless checks; listed spouse as Elizabeth; Referenced having a 2 years old and a 6 Month old
•(June) – New Hampshire, Manchester - Robert T/C “Bob” Evans (DOB 6/22/44) - Arrested for Electrical Power Theft (Diverting Power); listed spouse as Elizabeth
•(October) – New Hampshire, Manchester - Robert T/C “Bob” Evans (DOB 6/22/44)
- Arrested for Electrical Power theft (Diverting Power); no spouse listed.

1981 - New Hampshire
•(Summer 1981) – Photograph taken at BBQ; note Evans wearing Disneyland Ragland T-Shirt
•(November 26th) – New Hampshire, Goffstown - Denise D. Beaudin - Last seen at a Thanksgiving gathering.
•(December 1st) – New Hampshire, Manchester - Family went to Hayward no one was there and all personal items were gone place was empty.

BTW the (2) photographs were taken at the same time at Leda Ave, Manchester, NH 03104 in the summer of 1981

From what I understand, he was on Hayward St in Manchester from 1977 until the three of them left in Dec. 1981.
Whether or not he traveled during that time for any length of time is unknown. My theory is he was at another mill shut down before he came to NH in 1977, and that was in the more northern climate where the middle child was. I think the four followed him to NH and he killed them shortly after, and he stored their bodies in the basement of Hayward, like he did Jun. Then he dumped them in the barrels in Bear Brook before he left NH.

This theory was brought by me and is in more length discussed in thread one.
For few month now I can't shake a feeling of Hayward house importance in this case...

We don't know what led to his job at Waumbec. As I theorized earlier, folks who do/did mill shut downs pretty much followed the circuit, like someone would follow other transitory jobs like a fair or circus. It's possible RE was just going from shut down to shut down at that point.
Investigators believe the name Robert Evans was an alias. I don't think employment records for the mill are still in existence, but if they are, I'm sure investigators are pouring over them, or have already done that. They have been in touch with his former boss (who was also the owner of the Bear Brook store and owns the land upon which the barrels were found).
Either Robert Evans was a real electrician whose identity this guy stole, or he made up the name & the mill didn't check his references or background. It's also possible that he worked for a company that was contracted out by the mill and didn't work for them directly. He may have worked for a third party company that specialized in shut downs, and they would have been the ones to check his background, or not. My old landlord was a welder who did shut downs back in the 90s and she worked for a contractor that mills hired to do it, she didn't work for the actual mill. When they were done, they went on to the next job.
I put the feelers out to my union brothers and sisters in the Manchester area to see if they worked at the mill and maybe recalled this guy (I belong to an electrical workers union). Some of them are old timers and have been around a bit. Haven't heard back.
From what I recall, RE was a drunk, so most likely he drank his money away come payday.
I don't think we've gotten a timeline yet of RE & Denise's relationship. All we know is that Dawn isn't his daughter.

Thinking about Hayward house and RE for few month I came up with very simple theory. As we all are creatures of habit, we mostly repeat what we do or how we do it. Please let me know what you think.

Imagine RE once again living in RV park. This time in Bear Brook/Allenstown. He once again bargain to get cheaper accommodation and some odd jobs around there. He approaches shop owner and offers his services (electricity job, fixing things, maintenance etc) in exchange for free/discounted stay or some cash. Shop owner is happy with his little jobs, they build rapport, probably have a drinks now and then together and shop owner propose - do you want to work for me? I happen to be in charge of electricity department of Waumbeck Mill in Manchester (this is true, he was RE boss in W.Mill).

They shake hands, RE gets a job in Waumbeck Mill, gets his money, in few month moves in to Hayward house in Manchester.

With regards to timeframe - RE usually stayed in RV parks 2 to 6 month as far as I remember, so if this scenario is probable, it would be around 1976 or early 1977 that he stayed or lived in Bear Brook/Allenstown.

I know Oakhill have done extensive research on that place (I think years around 1985) and even though I have previously thought this could be possibly only dumping ground, I am no longer so sure. Could they contact they contacts and research 1976, but more importantly 1977 if they think this could be viable?

I am not really sure yet how I would fit 4 victims around this timeframe as I have concentrated mainly on how RE got the house and the job but I assume possibilities are endless (from dumping them there already around 76/77 or getting them to move with him to Hayward house from there and dumping them later. Possibly RE having his own little daughter around helped him to secure this better job through shop owner and consequently also getting good house). Nobody remembers them because we have perhaps looked into wrong years and wrong place?

All above are just my thoughts, not a facts! (which I based on some of RE known repeated behaviour )

With regards to timeframe - RE usually stayed in RV parks 2 to 6 month as far as I remember, so if this scenario is probable, it would be around 1976 or early 1977 that he stayed or lived in Bear Brook/Allenstown.

Spanner in the works: Elizabeth accepts mail in Jan1980, and his arrest record states the two children there at the time.

I think the four died in approx sept/oct 1980, stored at Hayward St, then disposed of before he and Denise departed Dec 1981

Spanner in the works: Elizabeth accepts mail in Jan1980, and his arrest record states the two children there at the time.

I think the four died in approx sept/oct 1980, stored at Hayward St, then disposed of before he and Denise departed Dec 1981

I don't dispute that at all. What I am suggesting is though to look into 76/77 Bear Brook/Allenstown, as there is much bigger probability that someone would remember them from there then from inside Hayward house. (if indeed they came from RV park)

Even though adult woman and 2 children could have know him only for short time, or only from that park, would she pass opportunity to move with her children from trailer park into secure and warm house if he offered? Probably not.

We know for a fact that RE worked in Waumbeck Mill from 77 to 80/81, but did he for a fact moved in to Hayward house in 1977 or was it a bit later? (end of 79 to November 81 is so far confirmed). More reasons to explore 1977 Bear Brook/Allenstown imo.

added - (It would also make sense if he brought in his own child only after he got job and Hayward house - perhaps around 1979/80 - and in few month it all went wrong)

We (Oakhill Research) mapped out Bear Brook Gardens on the blog from 1977 through 1985. Lots of people left to find, the info is all there for any researcher who wants to explore it.

http://onlineathens.com/local-news/2017-06-27/new-hampshire-police-seek-leads-georgia-murder-suspect

I found a new article that expresses certainty about a few new things. I don't know if it's more information straight from the mouth of LE or poor journalism, but this article says that RE was also a mechanic and that he was definitely born in 1942.
It sounds like the Allenstown LE sent email to newspapers in areas they think he might have been in, and that they have filled in a few blanks in his missing years.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

IIRC, I think they mention RE was a mechanic and skilled electrician in the last press conference.
The William Jordan/Jameson aliases are new to me, though.

ETA: I think NamUs needs to list RE as a "John Doe", since technically he is, just like some of the other sets of unidentified remains where the person had assumed identities, like El Dorado Jane Doe.

That's so many aliases! It boggles the mind. Thanks for catching the mechanic thing, Alleykins. My mistake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's so many aliases! It boggles the mind. Thanks for catching the mechanic thing, Alleykins. My mistake.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No worries, Aleph. I wouldn't call it a mistake, just overload :). This case is going in so many different directions right now, it's mind boggling and easy to miss a few tidbits.

Information overload is right Alleykins! I know that the facts have all been compiled in these threads but I wonder if we could get a media and timeline thread to put it all in one place? It's also confusing going between the different threads in different forums-- I forget where I posted something. I feel like this case is complicated enough to have a separate forum with all the threads together-- there are at least 4 threads in 3 different forums:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Female-amp-3-Children-found-Nov-85-amp-May-00
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?325398-NH-Denise-Beaudin-23-Manchester-26-Nov-1981
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ert-Evans-suspected-SK-Allenstown-1981-2000-s
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...t-Evans-suspected-SK-Allenstown-1981-2000-s-2

Not to mention all the things that are probably true but not confirmed, or possibly true but not ruled out...:pullhair::pullhair:

If anyone else likes the idea of a Robert Evans sub forum to move all these related threads into (and to make separate threads for his cars, known and possible locations, discussion of aliases used, possible victims, etc.) please use the triangle to alert my post above. I would request it myself but I'm having trouble getting the alert feature to work tonight. Thanks.

IIRC, I think they mention RE was a mechanic and skilled electrician in the last press conference.
The William Jordan/Jameson aliases are new to me, though.

ETA: I think NamUs needs to list RE as a "John Doe", since technically he is, just like some of the other sets of unidentified remains where the person had assumed identities, like El Dorado Jane Doe.

Thank you! I mentioned getting him on the Doe Network a few pages back but everyone was focused on the pictures of BE and Denise. He is a "John Doe" and I was wondering if they have some type of documentation in prison for his characteristics or even from his autopsy report.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
everyoneblooms