GUILTY NH - Camden Hughes, 6, suffocated, Hampton, 14 May 2011 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What/who is the daycare child being discussed? I'm lost.

Any chance this could be Kyron? Missing for just shy of a year from oregon. Height and eyes are exact, weight is slightly off...Kyrons hair is normally described as light brown but if he was alive all of this time could it have been dyed? He had lost a few teeth but still had some baby teeth too. It is noted in several articles re: Kyron that he ws somewhat small for his age as are my children so I believe its possible they could be off on age.

this child looks almost identical to someone's child who used to be my oldest son's best friend. But the ages would NOT match up at all, because that boy would be around 12 now. So. I know it's not him. But it does bring out some emotion in me especially with him looking so much like this other boy I used to have over our house all the time.

1. Maine and NH also have veteran plates---that are white background---Maine's has an American flag on it, I think. There are tons and tons of those on the roads up here.

2. I had the impression that it was a Navy decal/sticker on the plate or frame of plate. Again, though, lots and lots of those up here. The Naval Shipyard is a huge employer, lots of current Navy, Coast Guard, Marine etc PLUS lots of retired who stick around and work as contractors at the Shipyard, or simply stay up here and go on to other jobs but still have decals from their service time on the cars. Add to that, that I believe most personnel seem to live off base....

3. We are close to 95---I like to joke it our only straight road---but it would not be intuitive or natural to get off the highway and end up where the little boy did and there would be plenty of other quicker places to leave the body right off the highway.

4. It sure seems like whoever placed him knew he would be found pretty quickly, so my guess would be that he/she/they did use 95 to head north to Canada or south to the rest of the East Coast and are quite gone. Who would continue to stick around?? So who hasn't been seen this week at the Shipyard or their job??

5. The weather has been terrible up here--raining, wet, super chilly, so I cannot imagine anyone camping by desire this past weekend, but I pass a couple of campgrounds regularly on those roads and am struck by how close they are to where the body was found:

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=Indian+Rivers+Rd&daddr=South+Berwick,+100+Dennett+Road,+ME+to:43.288366,-70.788135&geocode=FUjekgIdWWHH-w%3BFfBylAIdhZnI-ymVLzQjZ6HiiTF7T917h6S0kQ%3BFS6HlAId2dvH-w&hl=en&mra=dme&mrsp=0&sz=15&sll=43.176046,-70.812078&sspn=0.017495,0.038581&ie=UTF8&t=h&z=15

A is Indian River Campground in Eliot and C is Beaver Dam Campground in Berwick.

Just MOO and speculation thrown in for good measure! ;)

Great post! I bolded something so I could add to it about the blanket as well.

The blanket which I read about on this thread is being described as a green military blanket (I'm assuming a standard issue blanket) and those can be picked up in any surplus store, pawn shop, sometimes flea markets and in fact we have a few here but they weren't issued to any of our own family service members they somehow migrated to my house.

Just throwing that in for consideration. JMHO

Good memories or bad? Like everyone here, this case is killing me.

My memories of the cabin are all good ones but remembering the time I spent there now knowing about this little boy makes it feel even more personal in a way if that makes any sense. All of a sudden everything makes me think of this boy. I picked out a shirt for my son this morning the color matched the pants then I realized it has a little plane that says aviator on it broke my heart

I hope that LE will release more information seeing the picture alone has not lead to an ID so far. I read that local peds have been notified, how about national, what about dentists did they get this photo as well? More info on that navy piece on the plate like is being discussed here. Condition of his teeth. I have not yet seen the sneaker photo that they said may be released. We know the clothes were walmart but what about the shoes Disney store perhaps. We may be able to narrow down if those shoes are still sold or were discontinued disney does that a lot!

We need more to help with the research since I do not feel that this baby was ever reported to match to any missing children

Look at Kyron's nose and blond boy's nose, blond boy is BLOND Kyron has brown hair, shape of the eyes from what I can see through the glasses are not the right shape, and Kyron has dark eyebrows, where blond boy has almost nothing for eyebrows, not like they were plucked but just thin and light so almost unseeable.

They have a press release its on fb, from a news channel, wgme13. I cant find it on that site, but it does say they will update us at 2pm.

Look at Kyron's nose and blond boy's nose, blond boy is BLOND Kyron has brown hair, shape of the eyes from what I can see through the glasses are not the right shape, and Kyron has dark eyebrows, where blond boy has almost nothing for eyebrows, not like they were plucked but just thin and light so almost unseeable.

Someone pointed out upthread, that Kyron did not have all his baby teeth as this child is reported to.

Boy found dead in Maine remains unidentified despite tips, briefing expected later today

Police continue to refer to the death as “suspicious,” but refused to say how the boy died or if he was murdered. They would not disclose the results of an autopsy conducted Sunday and an official at the Maine Medical Examiner's office said Monday they were withholding all information at the request of the Maine Attorney General's Office.

McDonough said the truck was spotted around 7:30 a.m., about the time police believe the boy's body was left there. He said the boy likely died several hours prior to that.

Police thought they had identified the boy Monday morning based on a tip, McDonough said, but ended up finding the child they were looking for.

That same morning, Maine State Police also issued a beon- the-lookout alert for a family from the Ashland, N.H., area, including a 57-year-old man, a 28-year-old woman and a 5-yearold boy, but called it off after finding the family safe. The alert was issued via fax with instructions to police not to put it out over their radios.

http://www.unionleader.com/article/20110517/NEWS03/110519935/1001
BBM: So, the TOD on the boy would be the middle of the night, around 3-4 a.m.

Poor little boy. It makes me so sad that someone could do something like this. I have three boys. All are around the age this boy is thought to be. 1 who just turned 9, 1 who is 5, and 1 who is 4. It makes me sick someone could do this, and his face reminds me soooooo much of the little boy who was my oldest son's best friend. It just makes me sick.

Someone pointed out upthread, that Kyron did not have all his baby teeth as this child is reported to.

Thank you...didnt realize any of the articles said he had ALL of his baby teeth. Been following Kyron's case every day for almost a year, was just hoping for some type of resolution I guess....although alive would be my dream!

I hope that LE will release more information seeing the picture alone has not lead to an ID so far. We know the clothes were walmart but what about the shoes Disney store perhaps. We may be able to narrow down if those shoes are still sold or were discontinued disney does that a lot!

We need more to help with the research since I do not feel that this baby was ever reported to match to any missing children

Going to hazard a guess that the shoes are Payless. I believe Kohl's has Disney shoes as well, my boys have Cars snow boots.

Boy found dead in Maine remains unidentified despite tips, briefing expected later today

BBM: So, the TOD on the boy would be the middle of the night, around 3-4 a.m.

Thank you. I hope the news is spreading all through the east coast. Where he was located a 3-4 hour drive can go quite far. VT, NH MA, RI, NY CT, then we have NJ and PA touching those starts.

Both of my littlest boys, have cars shoes. They were purchased at Walmart. I have also seen the same ones at Payless.

As for the army blanket.... I wonder if that was symbolic? What if the mom killed her son because daddy died while in the army and she couldn't cope as a single parent? That would be a reason to wrap your child up in an "army blanket", but I don't know. Just a guess. Sort of strange that someone would lovingly wrap a small dead child in an army blanket though... Like with Casey Anthony, she wrapped her daughter in a blanket from the child's bed, they found it with her right? So why an army blanket? Maybe no significance at all, but maybe there was a reason...

And Target has Cars shoes for boys also. Until we see what design they are, the possibilities are endless.

I know it's most likely coincidence, but it really bothers me that the 'aviator' shirt Baby Boy Blue is wearing has the year 1932 on it--the same year the Lindbergh baby was kidnapped and murdered. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NVWoman