GUILTY NH - Camden Hughes, 6, suffocated, Hampton, 14 May 2011 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think it would be okay if I posted the computer-generated likeness here? TIA

I don't think it would be a problem at all.. but it's also easy to click on the link... although we know how links get shut off and stories get pulled after a time etc :)

Okay - 1st pic is of UID. Also, thought I would put one of Timothy Pitzen (missing 6-yr. old) up, for comparison...

Attachments

• Computer likeness.jpg
    Computer likeness.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 74
  • timothy-pitzen.jpg
    timothy-pitzen.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 57
my 10 yr old had the same sweatshirt this little boy has on. It came from walmart. although we bought it used at a garage sale when he was 3. It looks like a sweatshirt from the outside, but has the fleece stuff inside, so it's actually warmer then a regular sweatshirt.. made a good spring/fall jacket for Iowa. So it's fairly old.. not something recently bought new at walmart... maybe that info helps somehow

The boy is believed to be between the ages of 4 and 5 with dirty blond hair and blue eyes. He was wearing a gray colored camouflage hooded sweatshirt – the brand name was Faded Glory – tan colored khaki pants, and “Lightning McQueen” black sneakers.

http://www.pressherald.com/news/Young-boy-found-dead-in-South-Berwick.html

I was hoping Walmart could narrow down the stores in which those were available but I am in MT and I know they were sold here too.

These reviews (although different color) are from Dec. 2008/Mar. 2009.

http://reviews.walmart.com/1336/100...ing-lined-zip-camo-hoodie-reviews/reviews.htm

Cars (the movie) came out in 2006. The Lightning McQueen shoes may also be available at WalMart. (Reviews on link below from 2010.)
http://reviews.walmart.com/1336/13224871/disney-toddler-boys-cars-skate-shoes-reviews/reviews.htm

State police in Maine are appealing for the public's help as investigators try to identify the body of a boy found along a remote road.

The body was found on Dennett Road by a resident in South Berwick at about 5 p.m. Saturday. Police said the death was suspicious. An autopsy was scheduled for Sunday afternoon in Augusta.

Steve McCausland of the Maine Department of Public Safety said the boy is believed to be between 4 and 6 years old with dirty blond hair and blue eyes.

Police said the boy is 3 feet 8 inches tall and weighs 45 pounds. He was wearing a gray camouflage hooded sweat shirt, khaki pants and black "Lightning McQueen" sneakers.

Investigators later released a computer generated photo of the boy. The photo was created by the State Police Computer Crimes Unit.

Maine and New Hampshire police have had no missing-person report filed for a young boy.

Investigators said they are looking for a navy blue Toyota Tacoma pickup that may be connected to the case. The truck has an extended cab and a full cap over the bed. Police said the truck had a white license plate but the state of origin was unknown

Snipped from: http://www.wmur.com/r/27900371/detail.html
(Computer generated photo of the child at link)

Snipped from: http://www.wmur.com/r/27900371/detail.html

Thank you Kaylynn. This is the appropriate subforum for this thread IMHO.

Bless this little boys heart. :(

I looked at this clothing description and found that without knowing exactly what his shoes looked like they could have very well been purchased at Walmart or another large store. Same goes for the clothing in the picture that was generated.

No tags on the vehicle will make it difficult to do a nationwide search for that vehicle.

I will pray that someone comes forward to id him. He deserves to have his name spoken and laid to rest. JMHO.

Thanks for posting this - I just came here to see if it had been posted yet :).

if he's from Maine or New Hampshire, he hasn't been reported missing there, according to LE, who have already gone thru MPs in Maine and NH. So, I'm going to start looking outside of those states.

Do you think it would be okay if I posted the computer-generated likeness here? TIA

I think the more people who can easily see his face (computer-generated or not) the better.

Can you post full-size? I think he deserves it.

eta
maybe i can

Computer Generated Image
5e6295fe.jpg

I think the more people who can easily see his face (computer-generated or not) the better.

Can you post full-size? I think he deserves it.

BBM - I don't know how, give me a few and I'll try it...

Trying to post bigger pic...

Attachments

• Computer likeness2.jpg
    Computer likeness2.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 329
Best I can do...If you click on the pic, it is larger...

ETA - Noway...You did it! Thanks!

Heartbreaking that this little guy's body has been found and it doesn't even seem as though he's been reported missing. :\

Maybe there is another Casey Anthony (type of mother) on the loose?

Anybody else not like the "new" way google map displays, or does not display .......pffft.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico