GUILTY NH - Camden Hughes, 6, suffocated, Hampton, 14 May 2011 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that much, to me I just find it a little disturbing for obvious reasons.

I don't understand what the obvious reasons would be. Are you thinking that she specifically went to a public park, had him sit on a butterfly bench, and then took a picture to use on facebook, specifically because it would have some kind of "butterflies=rebirth" overtones?

What went wrong? She seemed to love her child, based on her FB posts.

I have to leave to go home to my babies now.

RIP sweet Camden!

I was referring to a post on her friend's wall, who had updated her wall minutes before I had posted.

That friend knows now. There is a fast-moving conversation happening on her wall. She will probably change her privacy settings soon, I would.

Hughes is her maiden name apparently and she is connected to a <Mod Snip>

I guess she wrote a book about sleeping aids. So did she over dose him to sleep for the long trip back?

This is weird,,,NECN is not releasing anything about a confession?

wow, just saw a friend of a friend accuse the other of knowing who the boy was that was dumped like trash

I don't understand what the obvious reasons would be. Are you thinking that she specifically went to a public park, had him sit on a butterfly bench, and then took a picture to use on facebook, specifically because it would have some kind of "butterflies=rebirth" overtones?

Well if it is true that she confessed to "killing her son."

And if it's true that she "drove from Texas" to "do it."

Then I guess it's not too far out there to think that she also intentionally took a picture like that.

To drive from Texas to Maine with the intention to kill your child... and then go ahead and kill your child... that is a long time to change your mind.

1900 MILES

30 HOURS

http://www1.whdh.com/video/7newslive

Irving, TX to Berwick, ME - Google Maps

IMO, it is a little eerie. I wasn't the orignal poster of the comment, but I don't think she specifically took that picture for any reason. I often think of children that pass as little angels...have heard that reference many times so just seeing the little guy there within a winged creature is a little metaphorical and somewhat eerie.

JMO.

wow, just saw a friend of a friend accuse the other of knowing who the boy was that was dumped like trash

Yeah, some people are saying some ugly things to her (FB friend of the mom.) She really needs to change her settings. I think a lot of people commenting aren't even her friends (although she has a lot of them.)

Wow, it does suck that her friends and family are finding out on FB! Prayers for everyone associated with sweet Camden!

Yeah, some people are saying some ugly things to her (FB friend of the mom.) She really needs to change her settings. I think a lot of people commenting aren't even her friends (although she has a lot of them.)

I told her too. Hopefully she does soon!

Obvious reasons..... killing her kid. I myself just find it disturbing is all it's just MY observation. I'm not saying she posted the pic because she had this planned I just think it's kind of creepy because of what has happened. :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member