Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 # 1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
that's just so weird to me....if I were lucky enough to have cameras in my yard and my child was missing I would be using them not hiding from them.....it's so early to think this way but dang this has a bad feel to it....

Firstly, an 11 year old should not have unsupervised internet access on a computer without supervision, secondly an 11 year old should not have a FB account. Sure, she may be posting cute pics and seemingly innocent posts to friends but HELLO parents! there is a Chat option that is uncensored and can be deleted easily.
Grrr.... this makes me so angry. parents need to protect their children more when it comes to social networking.

Then she posts that she's listening to "it's getting hot in here "while on the phone with a "friend" at one point and maybe she should go for a walk? If you know the song, NO 11 year old should be listening to it IMHO.

Why can't we allow our innocent babies to stay babies for as long as possible? The music, the clothes, social media all makes them grow up too fast!! No 11 year old should be considering themselves to be "99% SEXY" or "99% IN LOVE"

I hope there was no foul play and I really hope she is safe.

Now there is going to be a news conference any minute :( NOT good!!

Pressers at this time of day make me aprehensive.

omg.... they just said on Nancy Grace that her stepfather when asked what he'd say to her and his response was "Get your butt home". um yep they better look at his *advertiser censored* because that comment just made me highly suspicious of him and his involvement in this case.

That comment was reported this morning. Who knows. My own dad would say something like that - to hide his fear and worry. I don't know that that one thing can cause suspicion. On the other hand, suspicion does seem to be pointed at the family at this point. Prayers this girl is found. And hopefully they'll stop using that basketball pic in her stories - she's so much prettier than that pic. It's like the media has picked the only picture where she's not lovely, and that's become the poster.

Now they are talking about stepdad's FB page, apparently full of busty woman with names like Candy and Brandy...

I've got a live shot of a mike and cars driving by

e29e32d61108e2d0fb4b1d41bb9b2c49.jpg

A few "Help find Celina" facebook pages already set up. Printable flyer available here.

http://www.facebook.com/help.find.celina

I believe her mom has only been married to this man since 2010 according to NG...

Lawyer saying family has to cooperate, take LD tests, talk to her friends, analyze computer, etc...no sign of struggle, could have been lured or run away...

Right but in a post above, LE is asking about Sunday as well...

Even if she was last seen on Monday they could be asking about Sunday because it might give some kind of clues to what happened, who she talked to, what she talked about, who else was there, if she had any plans etc.

But were the parents unable to account for her whereabouts on Sunday? I usually try to have a general idea of where my children are and what they're doing.

Local reporter now saying they are looking for info (as stated above) for the 24th, 25th and 26th...repeating no forced entry. Rumor that she has a boyfriend, but he states this is a rumor only.

I think LE wants an independent sighting for anytime on Sunday or Monday, besides the family...

Reporter said mother was brought in twice for questioning, not held, but something happened to lead police to clear the home and rope it off, etc...

Local reporter now saying they are looking for info (as stated above) for the 24th, 25th and 26th...repeating no forced entry. Rumor that she has a boyfriend, but he states this is a rumor only.

I think LE wants an independent sighting for anytime on Sunday or Monday, besides the family...

Maybe searching the computer for use might be the better way - her parents have already said she doesn't leave the house much. If friends chatted with her by computer, that may be a way of telling when she was there.

IMO this presser is bad news. Going by the blanket pic and the delay and time of night scheduled

Reporter said mother was brought in twice for questioning, not held, but something happened to lead police to clear the home and rope it off, etc...

I heard it too. Doesn't sound good that immediately after she was questioned, they changed focus but maybe it has to do with her late night computer activity.

That's what I was talking about!! 99% sexy.. at 11! My son had a FB account briefly and after i saw what kids were posting (11-12) I deleted it. Girls in string bikinis at 11 and 12 as their profile pic, etc! it was horrible. i was appalled that their parents didn't monitor them. So sad :( I'm not looking forward to this news conference... Sigh...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klaborde2576