Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 # 1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sue moss saying the police should have done this 48 hours ago... hmmmm

Or into Canada, which is what I'm afraid of. Stewartstown is apparently only miles from the Canadian border.

Exactly! I read somewhere..one mile from Canadian border...and on FB you can meet people from anywhere.

Thanks for the info about the FBI guys.. I was unaware they would be active in a missing child case - in state.
Be safe Celina :(

UGH!! SF's fb page gives me the willies! it is sooo unappropriate for a "family man".

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001375909710&sk=wall

stepdad's facebook.oh my.he's still "socially networking" as late as yesterday morning.

Are we sure that that's the stepfather? If so, he's saying some pretty sketchy things to some random 23ish year old girl for an old married guy... and telling some other similarly-aged girl YESTERDAY MORNING where he lives. WTF?

ETA: I'm actually thinking this can't be the same guy... He says he lives in Canaan, VT? That is, on the one hand, what the missing girl's jersey says in that basketball shot, but it's not actually where the media is reporting they live.

Oh God, child abduction unit... see? I hope she doesn't become the poster child for NOT allowing children access to the internet and Social media!! MORE has got to be done in this area. It is a pedophile's playground!

CARD was there for Ethan Stacy too. Even though they knew reasonably early on that he had not wandered away or been abducted.

Thanks for the info about the FBI guys.. I was unaware they would be active in a missing child case - in state.
Be safe Celina :(

I think that if a child is missing more than 24 hours then it is believed that they have crossed state lines, so the FBI is brought in at that point. And, they will come in earlier if requested by local LE.

Local reporter now saying they are looking for info (as stated above) for the 24th, 25th and 26th...repeating no forced entry. Rumor that she has a boyfriend, but he states this is a rumor only.

I think LE wants an independent sighting for anytime on Sunday or Monday, besides the family...

Maybe they think she was meeting someone on those days, unknown to the parents, and these contacts turned into an abduction...

I hope they get some good information from talking to her friends, fellow students about places she liked to go.

Now reading her older posts in Facebook they say she was going to "stay up maybe till 11" on June 4... And "might stay up till idk when" on May 20

Her facebook does not seem at all unusual, mostly those games, and her posts for the past two months, which are minimal, are about her sister, her cat, etc...no conversations with anyone...

Yes, ITA... She seems to be still a little girl... MOO. I'm wondering if her bedroom window was open ? Or if there was an unlocked door or window in any part of the home. This does not seem like the type of community where people deadbolt their doors. Until now...MOO

Exactly! I read somewhere..one mile from Canadian border...and on FB you can meet people from anywhere.

She wouldn't get across the border without a passport.....

Are we sure that that's the stepfather? If so, he's saying some pretty sketchy things to some random 23ish year old girl for an old married guy... and telling some other similarly-aged girl YESTERDAY MORNING where he lives. WTF?

ETA: I'm actually thinking this can't be the same guy... He says he lives in Canaan, VT? That is, on the one hand, what the missing girl's jersey says in that basketball shot, but it's not actually where the media is reporting they live.

Wait... Google maps actually says Canaan, VT is only 5 minutes from Stewartown, NH: Canaan, VT to Stewartstown, NH - Google Maps.

... so it probably is the same guy. His behavior is SERIOUSLY creepy.

Oh God, child abduction unit... see? I hope she doesn't become the poster child for NOT allowing children access to the internet and Social media!! MORE has got to be done in this area. It is a pedophile's playground!

The internet is many great items about it! It is a greater source of knowledge on joy then anything we could have imagined when I was born. But, yes perverts live in the internet. And everywhere!!! That is a fact of life. It is a parents job to educate their children on the perils of the internet. As well as its joys. 99+% of young children know better then to believe in these perverts at face value. The internet is a tool to be taught by the parents. A powerful tool in life that must be mastered for the young people to be move forward in our world.

Ugh, that's not good :( Sigh...

My point is that CARD being there doesn't mean it's an abduction and it doesn't mean it's not.

You can't read much into them being there, aside from the fact that they are taking it seriously which is good.

Also, the FBI being there. The FBI is there for missing children who are abducted, not abducted, or when they have no idea what happened.

The FBI also handles computer crimes.

IF they do think that she met someone on facebook, the FBI would be involved in that too. :twocents:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme