Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 # 1 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShinaLite, you quoted a post that an aunt has stated that it appeared Celina had been in her bed earlier the night she was thought to have gone missing. (sorry, can't find the post you quoted)

Anyway, the fact that her bed had appeared to have been slept in doen't mean anything to me. Celina's bed may not have been made from the previous morning. That would depend on whether or not the Mom made the girls make their beds in the mornings.

MOO

According to the replies to the news story by WMUR-TV, the AG was supposed to give an update at 9:30 AM and have not.
Very concerning :(

Please... again... everybody try not to put much into this particular AAG delaying things, moving things up, or anything she says.

Unless it is a fact like "we found a body" don't read into it.

Just assume she is lying to preserve the investigation.
Really... it will help your sanity. I drove myself nuts with Krista's case.

Here are the videos from Krista's case... which can be summed up with:

"No we haven't found anything, we are still looking for Krista."
A few hours later they announce they found her body.
"6-8 weeks for a cause and manner of death, nothing new until then."
2 weeks later they arrest 3 people for murder.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - NH NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 Jul 2011

Well she sure had me fooled, maybe she should be a politician.... cross my heart I'm usually good about getting a read on people.

I don't understand why the authorities are so deceptive when it comes to cases like this. Knowledge is power and the more people know the more the better equipped they are to help LE save these children. For example, if the authorities know that a child has been threatening to leave to be closer to her ill father, people in that area would be more likely to be on the look out in that area. YKIM?

I hate it when LE won't give a straight answer, but if it helps the case I am all for it.

Does it mean anything one way or the other when they the officials lie? Like are they more likely to lie if they have a poi or have solid leads? Or do they do it so they aren't giving out facts that they can absolutely without a doubt confirm, like they didn't want to say anything about Krista D. until they were absolutely 100% sure it was her because they didn't want to upset her family or something?

Catching that about the AAG really is a good catch, who knows what is or isn't true when it comes to LE's statements in cases like this, but at least in this case we do know a bit about the messenger.

I did have another question for you: It looks like you said that you liked the AAG. In all honesty I am sick of public officials lying, so I don't know that can ever be a good thing. I am not at all attacking you, that's just an interesting point of view that I haven't ever considered so I'm just trying to understand it. Nowadays whenever I hear people like that lying I think they are doing it to cover up a mistake, I have become a major cynic since joining Websleuths. :)

Can't believe that such a small community could be hit by another tragedy, I can't imagine what this is like for them.

In Kyron's case... they didn't lie.
In Krista's case.... they did.

Where is Kyron 13.5 months later?

Krista 3 months later?
She has been found, buried and 3 people have been arrested for her murder.

No matter how crazy this AAG drives me... what she does appears to be effective.

That's why I like her. She is good at what she does. I wonder what her actual track record is?

Just SOME of the lyrics of 'It's gettin' hot in here" that she said she was listening to days b4 her appearance.

I was like, good gracious a$$ is bodacious
Uh, flirtatcious, tryin to show patience
Lookin for the right time to shoot my steam (you know)
Waitin for the right time to flash them keys
Then um I'm leavin, please believin
Oh, Me and the rest of my heathens
Check it, got it locked at the top of the four seasons
Penthouse, roof top, birds are feedin
No deceivin, nothin up my sleeve and, no teasin
I need you to get up up on the dance floor
Give that man what he askin for (oh)
Cuz I feel like bustin loose and I feel like touchin you (ah, ah)
And cant nobody stop the juice so baby tell me whats the use

[Chorus x2]
(I said)
Its gettin hot in here (so hot)
So take off all your clothes

[woman's voice]
I am gettin So hot, I wanna take my clothes off

http://www.lyrics007.com/Nelly Lyrics/Hot In Here Lyrics.html

NO ONE is gonna convince me an 11 year old should be listening to this stuff...
---------------------
Who heard her listening to this? Someone online? Or someone right in that house like a renter? Or even more perplexing, a renter who is also online?

BBM:

Yes, that is a beautiful pic of Celina. I pray that Celina comes home safe, and if she does, I am going to make sure there is an arrangement with a dentist in the area to have her teeth fixed. It will be a personal mission of mine.

I'm in. I actually stated something similar up thread...

It was mentioned early on her father was seriously ill in the hospital...any chance she could have taken off spur of the moment try to go see him?? If they were on good terms?

Ok, they do listen to that stuff. And we've seen the clothing marketed to even younger kids, so someone is buying them.

But I don't think Celina is gone because of her musical taste, JMO...

Nope... my point and argument is, these kids grow up WAY too fast (because of clothes, music and media) and perhaps she felt like she needed the attention of a boy (man) and got caught up in it all. MOO!!! It happens far too often.
At 11, kids should be worried about climbing trees and riding bikes... NOT whether they're hot or sexy!!!

Before people get too into the tooth thing, it may not have been straightened yet because she's only in 4th grade. My teeth were similar, and I didn't get braces until I was 13, because my teeth came in slowly and the orthodontist wanted to see how much it would straighten on its own. There could be medical reason why she's not in braces.

Also, she may be totally fine with her smile. I was pretty comfortable with mine. I would, however, start to feel really self-conscious if a whole bunch of people gave me money to "fix" something, any part of me really, after looking at pictures of me. Just my opinion, but I'm a little uncomfortable by the comments on her teeth/smile. :twocents:

The house is a 3-story according to all reports I've read.

It was mentioned early on her father was seriously ill in the hospital...any chance she could have taken off spur of the moment try to go see him?? If they were on good terms?

I haven't heard anything more about this. They haven't really written much about this or the fact that all 3 siblings had different last names (step-siblings?) So, could there have been past relatives that she was close with and perhaps turned to?

Wonder how far he lives.

But if they were on good terms would she have had to sneak out in the middle of the night to go see him?

CC is a beautiful young girl, but I can't figure out why her mother didn't have her front tooth fixed.
I'm sure it had to do with money before she married SF, but if SF is retired from the AF, doesn't he
have medical/dental coverage for himself & family, step-kids included?

I would think it would be the responsibility of Celina's parents to have medical/dental coverage for her, more so then the step-father. In most divorce cases one of the biological parents would have medical coverage for the children.

I'm already somewhat confused, but after looking at her FB page, one of her friends, KG lists Celina's sister as her sister too!? Don't know if this means a whole lot, but food for thought on some level possibly....

I'm already somewhat confused, but after looking at her FB page, one of her friends, KG lists Celina's sister as her sister too!? Don't know if this means a whole lot, but food for thought on some level possibly....

Might be nothing - one of my younger cousins lists all the girls on her sports team as her sisters on Facebook. Younger kids tend to get goofy with the relationship options (dog as your dad, expecting a child, etc.).

Apparently, they are collecting more items of evidence from the home :( (reverse chronological order)

@Catherine Gammell -- Police use the van to help collect evidence in many different kinds of cases. It has a number of collections tools on board to help with investigations.
by Trent Spiner/WMUR Staff 4:10 PM

@Trent Spiner/WMUR Staff What does that mean? And do we know the names of her parents?
by Catherine Gammell 4:08 PM

Our reporters at the scene say the State Police Major Crime Scene van has just arrived at the house.

Read more: http://livewire.wmur.com/Event/Search_Continues_For_Missing_11-Year-Old_Girl#ixzz1TQv2Lvzf

Why would this be? Wouldn't grieving parents hand them over willingly or sign waivers to allow access to phone records?

I am sure that the parents could hand over the computer and phone, but since I haven't read that they did or didn't; I just put out that search warrants are needed to obtain computers and phone records.

JMO: Someone close to her home who was also corresponding with her online would have twice the chance (impact on her) to dupe her by using her naivety into meeting him outside. Anyone can put forward a fake identity.

I would think it would be the responsibility of Celina's parents to have medical/dental coverage for her, more so then the step-father. In most divorce cases one of the biological parents would have medical coverage for the children.

The reason I was wondering is because when I got married to my ex-husband, his son had very
crooked teeth. His mother had been a stay at home mother & was then deceased.

My husband had his own business and paid for their medical insurance with a high deductable, until I married him.
I had very good medical/dental through my employer and then covered them both, in addition to my own children.
My dental plan included orthodontics for my step-son.

I know several tweens and teens on FB that have friends listed as siblings. Don't know why they do that though.

Just my opinion, but I'm a little uncomfortable by the comments on her teeth/smile. :twocents:

Sorry that you feel that way, but I for one feel strongly that parents need to make certain issues w/young teenagers a priority, and severely misaligned teeth is one of those issues. If the DDS wanted to wait to do anything final, then a temporary bridge might have been an option.

Now, the issue w/her teeth is not relevant to this discussion, other than the fact that it is a distinctive characteristic. Therefore, it could be a lifesaver in this situation. That is why I personally addressed the issue up-thread.

I applaud the authorities for the release of the official photo because it shows clearly the state of her teeth/smile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member