Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 # 2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh!

"Officials have moved their scheduled press conference to 6:30 p.m. to give the latest details on the Celina Cass investigation.

Read more: http://www.wmur.com/video/28716702/detail.html#ixzz1TcvY3DSi"

Is that odd that they would change the time at the last minute???

Maybe they FINALLY have something to tell us!!

Honestly, I don't find it odd as much as I find it annoying. But that is just on a personal level and in real life I understand discretion. In my experience, unless they have some real evidence that the public is in immediate, serious, right now, imminent danger, especially in a case as tight lipped as this one, updating us is the least of their concerns and last thing on their mind. (ETA: As it should be!) It could be HUGE news! But...it could be something as simple as them reworking what they are going to say, or someone could have found something tiny that may be unrelated that they are just checking out before because that is more important than updating us right now or someone might not be able to make it there for some personal reason that they feel needs to be there. You just never know until they tell you.

So, stepdad is schizo & has a questionable past, has ho type gals on his FB that he tries to flirt with, yet he just got married recently to Celina's mom...but he's not a poi yet? IMO, even if he's not a poi yet, he's a for the way he is on the net. Wth is wrong with this guy? Oh yeah, plus it's been revealed that stepdad's bro is a sex offender...but...how come the media hasn't said anything about his uncle? Stepdad's uncle is a sex offender too.

Just wondering how Celina's mom met up with this winner. How come no background check before she married him, or did she but maybe didn't care as his past is his past...but what about his sex offender relatives?

a missing kitten/cat angle is certainly something that could have taken CC outside-late- as she seemed to love them
...maybe

I was getting at something I really didn't want to come out and say...a scenario where her cat was used as a tool: you tell anyone, the cat dies. I have this whole scene in my head involving the cat and it all begins with both girl and feline inside the house. With someone she knows. I just looked at SF's fb page and I feel so....ICKY. :( I've got an 11 year old daughter who loves her cat. This case is making me crazy.

Somehow I am doubting that any news would be good news, but I am always open to being proven wrong in one of these cases...:(

KTOTR- quite frankly, that wouldn't surprise me in the least- hmmm wonder how that thought would play in Hailey Dunn's case- grandma had said she loved her dog(s)

:blowkiss:

I've been living for months without a water heater or dryer. I have loads of large glass bottles of water that the sun heats, and my electric bill is SO much lower by me using a clothesline (remember those?). It's kinda rewarding to live more simply.

Who's on TV feeling sorry for themself/selves and asking for help? I'm catching up on the thread...

(bbm)
Since that was my post you were referring to, I'll answer. No one was on TV feeling sorry for themselves. I was commenting on earlier posts that discussed what different people's perception of "poor" is (i.e. how even "poor" people can have "extras" in their lives). I was making a further comparision how I have seen people in my area on TV asking for financial help while to anyone looking at them, they don't look like they're financially needy.

Hope that clears that up! :D

Why did Celina have a FB at the age of 10? She was 10 posting on FB, sometimes saying she's not going to bed til probably 11:00, 12:00 or 1:00...played numerous games on there...told a boyfriend that she had "I love you"...wth? Did she have any kind of parental supervision during her internet use?

Why did Celina have a FB at the age of 10? She was 10 posting on FB, sometimes saying she's not going to bed til probably 11:00, 12:00 or 1:00...played numerous games on there...told a boyfriend that she had "I love you"...wth? Did she have any kind of parental supervision during her internet use?

Kind of sad, not to mention scary. With all of the talk about small towns, different way of life, etc...it seems that little girls are growing up too fast no matter where they live, they still want to be teenagers too soon, etc...

Kind of sad, not to mention scary. With all of the talk about small towns, different way of life, etc...it seems that little girls are growing up too fast no matter where they live, they still want to be teenagers too soon, etc...

Re: kids growing up too fast...

I went school clothes shopping for my soon to be 1st grader. I could not BELIEVE the clothes they have out there for girls her age!!! Skinny jeans? What 6 year old needs skinny jeans??? I walked out of Kohl's with 2 pairs of "regular" blue jeans, that was it. The shirts were wayyy to provocative for my taste. I wish our school did uniforms.

Re: kids growing up too fast...

I went school clothes shopping for my soon to be 1st grader. I could not BELIEVE the clothes they have out there for girls her age!!! Skinny jeans? What 6 year old needs skinny jeans??? I walked out of Kohl's with 2 pairs of "regular" blue jeans, that was it. The shirts were wayyy to provocative for my taste. I wish our school did uniforms.

I don't have any kids, but I am almost wishing all schools did uniforms...

Celina's earliest FB post on the one she has now was September of 2010. She was 10! She turned 11 January 2, 2011.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SluethinAway