Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 # 2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WTH!!! Why would they do 2 PR's in one day with nothing new to report?? I am new to this... Is this normal??

So disappointing. Do u really think they have nothing?? Poor Celina. Dive teams :(

no new news
more dive teams?? wouldn't say which bodies of water to be searched
someone in background asked if looking for body.... the way she answered without specifically saying yes, leads me to believe so & hate to say I think they are
hmmm Lots of leads coming in- wonder if they are getting a lot from locals??

anyone else here think there was more in the house than they have let out???

Thanks all the links were basically the same, and I still couldn't get the video to load. Had no problems earlier...
But it doesn't sound like I missed much. Nothing new?:banghead:

This livestream has ended. Assistant Attorney General Jane Young said dive teams are being brought in Sunday.

UPDATED: 6:40 pm EDT July 30, 2011

I know the presser is on soon but wanted to add a thought that occurred today as I was dealing with my 12 yo daughters plans. She and a friend from grade school who havent played together for a year got together at our "town center" to shop and get ice-cream. Before taking her back home we had a light evening meal and woosh, before it was over they had both of us mothers agree to them spending the night together. Now, because of my work schedule I said they had to stay/sleep at my 21 yo daughters house a few blocks from me.

This reminded me of the woman who says Celina stayed with them a few nights prior to her disappearance.
Could someone Celina came in contact through a sleepover or while away from her own home have had their eye on Celina? Was this the same woman who called 911 who was not Celina's family? She says she has 6 daughters. What are their ages and are there older boys who might have taken a fancy to Celina. I hope police have looked at that home for a possible perp or evidence.
Just thoughts, and jmo

WS'ers that have much exerience, Is this normal for a case? I am new to this and am struggling with the fact that they had 2 press conferences in 1 day with nothing new to report. Does this happen often? I am really trying to understand how this all works! Thanks!

Reality is, MANY serial killers have turned out to be long haul truckers. It works great for them, being in town just long enough to pass through, having the ability to move a body very long distances, and go unnoticed. They have the radios to help keep up with what is going on around them at the same time. And they are often lonely, and sometimes high on speed which is used to stay awake and drive. So YES, sadly, a truck driver may be chillaxing in his cab, and see a young girl standing out in the dark all alone, searching for her lost kitty, and offer to help her. Many abductions start just that way.

ETA: from google
Trucker Serial Killer | FBI makes a connection between long-haul ...
Apr 5, 2009 – The FBI suspects that serial killers working as long-haul truckers are ... most of whom were killed and their bodies dumped at truck stops, ... Authorities said they do not have statistics on whether driving trucks ranks ...
articles.latimes.com/2009/apr/05/local/me-serialkillers5 - Cached - Similar
Serial killers working as lorry drivers have murdered 500 women ...
Apr 6, 2009 – Serial killers working as long-haul lorry drivers have murdered at least 500 ... US truck drivers often criss-cross huge swathes of the entire country, ... found blood or DNA linking the driver to at least seven victims. ...
www.telegraph.co.uk/.../Serial-killers-working-as-lorry-drivers-have- murdered-500-women-across-US.html - Similar - Add to iGoogle
Police: Truck driver suspected of killing 6 in 4 states - CNN
Jul 12, 2007 – A Tennessee detective's keen eye may have nabbed a serial killer.A long-distance truck driver gave statements implicating himself in six ...
articles.cnn.com/.../serialkillings.suspect_1_truck-driver-homicide-charges- shooting-death?_... - Cached - Similar
FBI Suspects Link Between Truckers, Serial Killers
www.huffingtonpost.com/.../fbi-suspects-link-between_n_183236.html - Cached - Similar
Hunting Humans: Serial Killer Stalks Homes Along Highways - ABC News
May 14, 2009 – The FBI suspects it was done by a serial killer, a truck driver using the highways to randomly target victims, to hunt them, kill them and ...
abcnews.go.com › Nightline - Similar
I am quite aware of the aforementioned cases, all of which involved hookers, hitchhikers and stranded motorists, on the side of highway. Do we have any reason to believe that CC was walking alongside the highway? If so, I would give the murderous trucker theory a bit more credence. Until that evidence emerges however, I'd suggest that the smart money should be placed elsewhere.

Just my opinion of course -- call it a bit of Occam's Razor burn.

So a long-haul trucker parked a giant semi-truck in a residential neighborhood at 10pm to chillax, but ends up getting distracted by an opportune moment to kidnap a total stranger? He tricks her into getting into the cab, and just hopes that anyone who might have noticed his diesel 18-wheeler pull up in the night, wouldn't continue to notice him, as he nips off with his victim?

Again, and I really don't want to discourage anyone from thinking outside the box, but I think some of these scenarios are better suited for an SVU intro scene, than actual probabilities. IMHO, is is best to keep it simple, stick to the facts, and exercise care before leaping to conclusions. I'm not saying that it never is the one-armed man, but usually...

A previous poster did a google earth search, and there were tractor trailer rigs in the parking lot of the bar/restaurant which is adjacent to Celina's home... Sorry that this concept seems to be upsetting for you. But, often times kids are grabbed in the blink of an eye ... MOO

Talking about more dive teams makes me think that they think she never made it far, and that might rule out meeting someone on the internet and taking off with him or being taken by him. Not saying they know what did or did not happen to her as yet, but I am thinking that maybe they did not find anyone on the internet that makes them think someone from out of the area swooped in and took her away.

A previous poster did a google earth search, and there were tractor trailer rigs in the parking lot of the bar/restaurant which is adjacet to Celina's home...
I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member