Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 # 3 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WN was transported to hospital sometime before 9:14 accordinng to WMUR's web site. I'd been wondering if it was after something was discovered in the river. It appears was before/

Oh no. I am so sad to hear this news. God bless the family and friends if this turns out to be her. If it doesn't turn out to be her it is someone's loved one and God bless them as well.

I cant get the video to play at msnbc of step father. Is there another link?

WN was transported to hospital sometime before 9:14 accordinng to WMUR's web site. I'd been wondering if it was after something was discovered in the river. It appears was before/

I think your key word is "appears" to be before any searches. Could be they delivered news? Or he told them something...either way the outcome is not good.

I think this is a psychotic episode in the SF. This is consistent with a psychotic or schizophrenic break. Could be brought on by stress....or guilt....anything out of the ordinary can be the trigger.

I think the key is when WN flopped...before or after word was given about a possible body in the dam...

I wonder if he took a walk over there? LE may have had him under surveillance. Speculating....

I think your key word is "appears" to be before any searches. Could be they delivered news? Or he told them something...either way the outcome is not good.

Wouldnt they have taken him away if he told them where to find her? I think he knew they were searching that river.

Thanks for posting.This is mainstream media, but the headline doesn't mesh with the report though: the reporter said that something was found, and they probably wouldn't be briefed for a while, but the headline says a body was found.

and what is with the SF? Its not like he collapsed. He gingerly laid himself down on the driveway. Curious.

I agree!

I find is sort of spooky how it all seemed timed, staged, or unusually suspecting.

It's about how you look at it, and for me it's not looking good. Not good at all.

My son is schizophrenic. I would imagine the SF hasn't been taking meds during this time or isn't medicated in general. Periods of extreme stress will definitely make things worse.

For my son, he reports the voices aren't nearly as bad as the delusions. If he is currently suffering from a psychotic episode related to his paranoid schizophrenia, he's likely feeling someone's out to get him, etc.

By the way, in my experience, violence is typically related to the delusion, not the person. Just like with anyone, one would look at who the person is without the mental illness and then when it takes over, he becomes someone else. I'm so blessed that my son is amazing when he's not psychotic so most of our life is great. I can easily picture someone being a creep and a schizophrenic.

JMO

Oh no. I am so sad to hear this news. God bless the family and friends if this turns out to be her. If it doesn't turn out to be her it is someone's loved one and God bless them as well.

I could have sworn I read earlier that there was no one else missing, at least from that area.....can't remember where I read that though.

Wouldnt they have taken him away if he told them where to find her? I think he knew they were searching that river.

My mind keeps taking me back to the FB post where he stated he was from Canaan.

Now on WCAX-
BREAKING: WBZ-TV reports investigators searching found a body in the Connecticut River Monday morning where police are searching for missing 11-year-old New Hampshire girl Celina Cass. They say the body has not been identified yet, and authorities would not talk about the discovery

http://www.wcax.com/story/15186364/police

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member