Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 # 3 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I read earlier they found a piece of clothing and went in to search.

Dear Celina, I will hold you and Brooke in my heart always as I move forward to help change the laws of this nation to protect children. RIP sweet girl.

I am tired of researching these cases to have to come to the assumption early on that a pedophile likely killed another innocent child. The laws must change and we must have a constitutional amendment. As a society, we must agree on common ethics and values and act in accordance as a society that values children and is repulsed by those who would exploit and harm them. No more tolerance. No more leniency.

Essex County states attorney Vincent Illuzzi has confirmed that investigators have found a body in the Connecticut River Monday morning, where police are searching for missing 11-year-old New Hampshire girl Celina Cass.

http://www.wcax.com/story/15186364/police

This is the only reason we got this confirmation.
Jane Young wouldn't have confirmed it before a press conference if she had been found somewhere else.

Jane Young isn't likely to have a press conference until they have a positive ID.
(Unless her dental records/teeth cannot be used for identification and they have to wait on DNA.)

It doesn't seem like that will be an issue, with everyone returning to the command post. I suspect they are preparing for a press conference.

http://livewire.wmur.com/Event/Authorities_Continue_Search_For_Celina_Cass?id=fb

Grrr Everytime someone mentions there's coverage (HLN, CNN, FOX, etc),
I go there & they're covering something else. Just miss it.

That is usually my luck but I've had it on for over an hour watching for updates is the only reason I saw the update this time.:innocent:

So sad..... I am betting WM finally cracked and told them where the body was. Even though I am not surprised, I am saddedned beyond belief. I don't think I will ever get used to the way it feels to have hope pulled out from under your feet. I want justice for Celina now..... Hugs to all of you here at WS's.

BBM

If the SF cracked and told LE where Celina was located in the river, he would have been in LE's custody, not "flopping" around in the yard from his supposed grief.

JMO

It's quite possible that 11 yr old Celina Cass, after having visited her bio-father in the hospital the previous week and seeing him in an induced-coma (does an 11 yr old understand that .. did she believe she bio-dad would die soon?), having an ailing bio-mother, an ailing step-father, a step-sister whom was not in the house with her Monday evening ... felt quite "alone" at her computer and decided to take a walk to the river......

......of course the alternative, abduction and murder, is just as possible but I think the former is more likely.

No pleas from the SF and mother .. I suspect a suicide note was left on her computer .. and it was just a matter of finding her / body.

I believe the reward was an incentive to keep people looking .. perhaps find her before she could hurt herself?

suicide under age 12 is extremely rare, and by all accounts celina was afraid of the dark... anything is possible but i dont think she left of her own accord.

i see a lot more evidence to suggest that someone harmed her.

hopefully whatever has happened will be clear and if anyone is to be held accountable it will be swift and unquestionable.

I read earlier they found a piece of clothing and went in to search.

YES! I think I read pieces of scattered clothing or a piece of clothing. Can't remember which. Glad someone else caught that too!

If the search started around 7:30, the SF had his break at 10:30, either it's the stress or it's over knowing Celina would be found there.?

Well, if I am following correctly, family knew search teams were going to that location this morning. SF breaks down, is admitted to hospital. Around this same time a body is found. Now we have confirmation it is a female body. Police arrived to the home of Celina, family breaks down.

I mean, the way I look at this.... just based on media reports... sketchy, at best.

If they have clothing discarded in the wooded site leading to the dam, it rules out suicide in my opinion because Celina was a shy, somewhat introverted girl. She certainly wouldn't have committed suicide in the buff. I guarantee it.

MY hats off to WMUR and their very professional staff of reporters. Their coverage of this tragic event has been like no other. The live updates on their website are great at keeping everyone updated on latest developments.

Thanks again

I just wish every station in the USA had coverage and updates like WMUR does.

So sad to hear about the body being found. As usual, most of us get our hopes up that perhaps this time, the child will be found unharmed. Sadly, that is rare. What a world where it is a rare for a missing child to be found safe.

Anyone have video of the stepdad flopping around in the yard? I'd like to see his reaction. It could speak volumes.

His mental illness was used once before to avoid prison time, could he be calculating enough to believe it will prevent imprisonment again? So very sorry for this child and those who care for her. This is heartbreaking and maddening at the same time.

suicide under age 12 is extremely rare, and by all accounts celina was afraid of the dark... anything is possible but i dont think she left of her own accord.

i see a lot more evidence to suggest that someone harmed her.

hopefully whatever has happened will be clear and if anyone is to be held accountable it will be swift and unquestionable.

bbm

Yes, 11 yr old suicide is rare, but possible.

As for "more evidence" "harmed her" ... what evidence?

He is a diagnosed schizophrenic and likely he has been psychotic (out of touch with reality) for months if not years. He, sadly, did not just "break".

I hope this is not the case. If he has been psychotic for months, he isn't responsible for his actions. Someone should have reported that he was totally out of it.

Well, if I am following correctly, family knew search teams were going to that location this morning. SF breaks down, is admitted to hospital. Around this same time a body is found. Now we have confirmation it is a female body. Police arrived to the home of Celina, family breaks down.

I mean, the way I look at this.... just based on media reports... sketchy, at best.

I agree. I thought the "break down" kind of looked like a reinactment. MOO.

year. He had a history of mental illness and had attacked his ex GF. He has a FB page that I would think would disturb any normal parent of a young girl. This mother made a choice-the daughter had none. Parents are responsible for what they bring into their children's lives.

At this point we don't know what happened or who, if anyone is responsible but regardless I think bringing this man into Celina's life was not in her best interest. All IMO of course.

Again I will go back to Brooke Bennett and the choice that was made by Denise Jacques. She knew as did everyone else. I will never understand it.
BUT we still do not know what is going on in this case yet for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theresalwayssomething