Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 # 3 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MY hats off to WMUR and their very professional staff of reporters. Their coverage of this tragic event has been like no other. The live updates on their website are great at keeping everyone updated on latest developments.

Thanks again

I just wish every station in the USA had coverage and updates like WMUR does.

I just have to second these kudos. They have done an outstanding job - more professional and fast to nip rumors, unconfirmed info-- etc in the bud.

Their coverage should be nominated for an award and used as a standard for covering a higher profile case. Next best to this I have seen was the Waco Trib during the trial of matt baker for the murder of Kari Baker.

I just saw the news :(

Any update yet? My stomach is in knots.

Did the step-father ever give his interview this morning?

I just have to second these kudos. They have done an outstanding job - more professional and fast to nip rumors, unconfirmed info-- etc in the bud.

Their coverage should be nominated for an award and used as a standard for covering a higher profile case. Next best to this I have seen was the Waco Trib during the trial of matt baker for the murder of Kari Baker.

Will Nunley has done a wonderful job on Holly's case as well.

https://twitter.com/#!/willnunley

They just said on HLN that the body is female and likely Celina's but a positive id is still needed.

Yes he gave his interview, said he slept fine last night and mom is doing fine, spoke volumes to me.

I am so glad they found her. I will check back later on.

So sad to hear about the body being found. As usual, most of us get our hopes up that perhaps this time, the child will be found unharmed. Sadly, that is rare. What a world where it is a rare for a missing child to be found safe.

Anyone have video of the stepdad flopping around in the yard? I'd like to see his reaction. It could speak volumes.

Oh you mean where he gingerly falls to his knees and then puts his arms out and prostrates himself on the ground in front of the camera and just lays with his face on the ground...It's around p24 or 25 there are some pictures posters have posted too.

Oh my! I think this is my #3000 post. I was hoping it would be for a happier situation..:(

For years?? I thought they were just recently married.....

Sorry. I just don't think it's too much to ask for mothers to protect their children. Like, not bringing dangerous people into a childs life. But, that's just me.....I'm sure there are a truckload of excuses for this woman. I choose not to participate in any pity parties for her. IF it turns out WN is responsible for Celina being dead.
They have nine months of marriage plus whatever length of time they were "together" before marriage.

Mom may not have the mental faculties required to understand the danger that WN posed. I doubt she will talk to the media, so we may never know.

IMO I don't think they showed the whole 'flopping' around event- just a portion there of

I've got wbz's radio station on (1030 am, it's clear channel station so folks might be able to pick it up in nearby states as well, especially in evening). No updates with anything we dont already know as of yet. I've also got a lot of static atm because of storms moving through, grr... But will update if I hear anything new.

According to WMUR, he was taken to a hospital close to home. Please see my post upthread.

Having needed the use of an ambulance several times in my life, I can tell you it's usual protocol to have either a fire truck or police cruiser come along. They usually arrive first to evauluate and then the ambulance comes for transport.

Plus, no matter what the situation, even if he stubbed his toe, he would have been transported in an ambulance. They have to be able to take vitals, draw blood and insert an IV just in case.

They have nine months of marriage plus whatever length of time they were "together" before marriage.

Mom may not have the mental faculties required to understand the danger that WN posed. I doubt she will talk to the media, so we may never know.

Thanks for that, I believe that's why Mom was never shown in the media.IMO

They have not announced a time for a news conference. Stay here and we will let you know as soon as possible.
by Kevin Clay/Staff 2:20 PM

@3timesoccermom Photographers are setting up a podium outside for a news conference. Attorney General Michael Delaney, Assistant Attorney General Jane Young, and several family members and friends have arrived.
by Kevin Clay/Staff 2:19 PM

Can you tell us what's going on at the command center?
by 3timesoccermom 2:18 PM

You can see a full timeline of the past week's events here
by Kevin Clay/Staff 2:17 PM

Read more: http://livewire.wmur.com/Event/Authorities_Continue_Search_For_Celina_Cass#ixzz1TnpqDUA8

We all should have suspected Celina's body was located when her FB account was deleted ... they didn't want her peer-friends to be affected upon hearing the news and then seeing her account still on FB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Willowgirlz0