Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/43984563/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/
"Police said there was no sign of a struggle and no indication she ran away or was kidnapped.

But based on what divers found, "We are treating her death as a suspicious death at this time," Young said, according to the Keene Sentinel. The autopsy was scheduled for Tuesday morning in Concord, N.H., ABC News reported."

I wonder what the divers found?

Well, that does not leave much, does it? If she did not run away, was not kidnapped, then she had to have been taken out of the home by a member of the family, from what they are saying...what else is left?

Sorry if this was brought up already but do we know the timeline of events?
The way I understood, CC was last seen at 9pm by her SF. She was not in her room at 8:30am. SF posted something to FB at 9am. CC's sister went to a friend's house to look for her at 2:30pm. Friend's mother called 911. Is this correct??
The only way I can believe that a parent didn't immediately call 911 when an 11 year old shy and cautious child is not in her room in the morning is if a trusted member of the household has given a reason for her absence.
Such as, "has anyone seen CC?"
"yes, she got up early and went to ______'s house"
Has anyone heard anything else about the relationship with the older brother?
Also, on the topic of Facebook, it is VERY common for kids to mostly use the chat function. I wouldn't be surprised if she were on the computer chatting with someone who was in another part of the house.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/43984563/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/
"Police said there was no sign of a struggle and no indication she ran away or was kidnapped.

But based on what divers found, "We are treating her death as a suspicious death at this time," Young said, according to the Keene Sentinel. The autopsy was scheduled for Tuesday morning in Concord, N.H., ABC News reported."

I wonder what the divers found?

I don't know, but after they found her body they immediately went back to the home and secured it with crime scene tape. I'm thinking that whatever they found, LE believes it can be matched with something inside the home.

ETA: This makes me think that the report about her body being wrapped in something is true.

It's Tuesday and all we know for a FACT is Celina is gone.
Speculation on a variety of subjects won't help anything and until LE comes out and makes factual statements, I'm going to hold to my hope that this was a strange sad accident.

What I will do, however, is allow my thoughts to just randomly wander and share my unsolicited opinions.

Going on the assumptions that all are innocent until I hear otherwise, I'm mentally here! (see my brainmap for the "You are here" note)

Celina was 11. She was on Fcaebook. Every 11 year old tries to be on Facebook. It's not a matter of whether she had permission or not. It was summer, she was bored, she signed on and played games and took quizzes. I can find NOTHING out of the ordinary in that. Her friends appear perfectly normal in every way shape and form. They also appear to be just on there chatting and probably fighting off boredom at night.

Dr. Drew says she was beginning to sexualize herself. What a grandiose idea. Children start to sexualize themselves at the age of 3 when little girls want to be pretty like mommy and marry daddy when they grow up. same for little boys.
She was 11. I bet she loved Justin Bieber and 17 Magazine and thought platform heels were the best!

She lived in a small quiet town. Yes, there are still places where people don't lock their doors at night and they know their neighbors. This does not make them bad parents. It' just the way they live. No judgements need to be passed from us big city folk.

If ONE of the familiar situations were in place, red flags would be waved. There is a plethora of angst provoking situations on the surface and I sometimes think that this many means its too much to have a huge impact on this case. But I've been wrong before.

We tend to look at SF because he is PS. Lots of people are and they are fully functioning wonderful members of society. Yes, I did see his FB and I thought he was a perv. But I also noticed my 22 year old nephew follows *advertiser censored* stars on Twitter. Sometimes men beahve badly in the confines of a firewall and nothing more than that. So he says, "Hi pretty lady" to a few pretty ladies. If this was my husbands only vice, I could live with it.

Mom has been married and few times and there are kids, sisters, brothers, cousins, half the town with a combination of these names. This is a dysfunctional family for sure, but which of these combinations could anyone have predicted would have resulted in this event for poor Celina?

I really do hope everyone is innocent of any wrong doing. I hope Celina's birth dad feels better. JMO, but it sounds like he's in congestive heart failure and may not be doing well considering all that has happened.

So until I hear otherwise, I'm going back to my earlier gut feeling.
Celina may have been bored. It was a little after nine and maybe she was interested in taking a walk. It's not that far to Stewartstown proper. She would have left her home and just walked up the street for about a half mile. Maybe theres a 7/11 type store up the street. Along the road she sees the train bridge. Shes seen it before and its cool to sit out there and watch the water rush underneath you. Maybe she hears an animal and decides to look. I "Hope" she was out on the bridge and simply slipped. Tragic and horrible accident, but much better that the other scenarios our minds can create.

After all, I did say she'd be found within a few days on the Vermont side of the river.
Jeesh, I'm off to give psychic readings! LOL

Good post, very balanced. You may be wrong, but I like the way you think.

I don't know, but after they found her body they immediately went back to the home and secured it with crime scene tape. I'm thinking that whatever they found, LE believes it can be matched with something inside the home.

ETA: This makes me think that the report about her body being wrapped in something is true.

RBBM
That is telling haven't seen that before in any case...:waitasec:

I am also not even going to approach the subject of schizophrenia,
because it seems there is only one document that we have seen that states that.
(yes, I know it is a court Document and a Forensics Psych. made that finding)

We have not seen anything else so far about that...Have we?

And More important he has not been named a suspect or even a POI.

Schizophrenia is a funny thing. I had a friend once that suffered from it. He was fine, lively, nice, we could talk - then one day he wasn't and I ran like 'ell.
Schizophrenia is a funny thing.

Schizophrenia is a funny thing. I had a friend once that suffered from it. He was fine, lively, nice, we could talk - then one day he wasn't and I ran like 'ell.
Schizophrenia is a funny thing.

My personal opinion ONLY:
Schizophrenia is a label that is put on many mental health issues....
and comes in many, many, many different styles and degrees...

My personal opinion ONLY:
Schizophrenia is a label that is put on many mental health issues....
and comes in many, many, many different styles and degrees...

I don't think I agree... to be diagnosed with Schizophrenia, one has to show dellusions/hallucinations for a period greater than 6 months...

Everyone can have a psycotic episode triggered by depression, stress and specially drugs. However, in Schizophrenia, the psycotic episodes are recurrent and not necessarily triggered by anything.

It is also a disease that starts when the individual is very young... They demonstrate a schizoid personality - those distant, introverted kids who have a very hard time forging emotional/social connections.

Not all shy kids are going to develop schizophrenia, however, it is very rare that a extrovert kid that is full of friends will develop the disease.

Like depression and other mental illnesses, there are varying levels of the disease. Some people are able to function very well and have mild attacks, while others are almost incapacitated.

Personally at this time I don't read much into the fact they put crime scene tape around the house. Right now the only two places they have is her home (where she was last seen) and where she was found. They wouldn't be doing their job if they didn't go back and revisit there. It doesn't exactly mean that's where they think a crime was committed. At least not until they do a more thorough search now she's been found.

Are we sure the article isn't stating that WN believed he'd been implanted with a tracking chip?

The sentence could read that an order was signed by the judge and that the order stated that WN suffered from PS and that WN believed he had been implanted with a tracking chip.

The sentence in the article is worded in an unclear way...

I believe that you are correct. People can have ankle bracelets with transmitters put on them and it is just as effective as using RFID, without being quite so intrusive. I believe that anyone wanting to implant something under my skin would be violating my Constitutional rights and I REALLY don't think that implanting something under the skin of a paranoid schizophrenic is a good idea and would exacerbate the problem and doctors and corrections officers would probably know that. Being that he was committed and not imprisoned, I would also think that they only "corrections officers" he came in contact with were in the jail (unless he has a longer criminal history than we know about) and before trial they would have no right to do this. Ankle monitor, maybe, depending on the state laws, but I just don't see chips being implanted in jail.

He was walking with some sort of liquid in a bottle when he was asked questions by the reporter at WMUR.

Looked to me like a bottle of Lipton Brisk Iced Tea.

RBBM
That is telling haven't seen that before in any case...:waitasec:

They did this in Caylee's case. When they found her they went back and got a ton of stuff. I specifically remember seeing them take out the vacuums.

Personally at this time I don't read much into the fact they put crime scene tape around the house. Right now the only two places they have is her home (where she was last seen) and where she was found. They wouldn't be doing their job if they didn't go back and revisit there. It doesn't exactly mean that's where they think a crime was committed. At least not until they do a more thorough search now she's been found.

Agreed...The home is the last place that Celina was seen, so it is only logical that they would be revisiting that location to look for more clues, now taht her body has been recovered and they possibly have more direction to follow.

Facebook is not evil... I think when this all settles down it will be revealed that facebook was not the connection that lead to her death. I'm sure that Celina was ignorant to the tools that could have set her facebook page set to private.

My daughter, myself, all our relatives and friends are all on facebook. I allowed my daughter to get the page when she was 11. All her friends had one and so did all our relatives. The stipulation is that I have to be friends with her and all her friends and I have her the password so that I can browse her "wall". Her page is set to private so not just anybody can see her information. She doesn't put her school, her address or her phone number on there and she doesn't accept friends requests from ANY Adults unless we know them very well or any kids that she doesn't personally know. If an adult friend requests her she shows me. The only adults that she is friends with are our relatives and a few very close friends. At the elementary school age they have very few friends, it picks up dramatically in Middle School where they begin to become more aware of social standing/status. The blank stare or pout pictures are common.. I don't know why..but all my daughters friends take pictures of themselves like them.

Some one disappearing from her friends list could be a number of things. We regularly remove people from our friends list because they never post or because they are rabid posters posting random BS every 3 seconds. The other reason is a common one with kids... they get grounded and are forced to delete their page by their parents.

Again, FACEBOOK IS NOT EVIL...

I thought FB had an age requirement....it's ok for an adult to set up the page to skirt that rule?? I guess there is no way for FB to really check. Oh well...

I thought FB had an age requirement....it's ok for an adult to set up the page to skirt that rule?? I guess there is no way for FB to really check. Oh well...

A child can set up a FB account as long as they say they are older than 13, since FB doesn't demand to see a birth certificate.

It is NOT "ok" for an adult to set up the page. While the parents may think it is "ok" it is specifically prohibited in Facebook's rules. Not because Facebook or Mark Z do not want them there, but because it goes against COPPA. Mark Z is currently trying to change this legislation.

ETA: http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2011/05/23/facebook-founder-welcomes-kids-13-site/

http://www.coppa.org/

"Facebook requires individuals to be at least 13 years old before they can create an account. In some jurisdictions, the age limit may be higher. Providing false information to create an account is always a violation of our Statement of Rights and Responsibilities. This includes accounts registered on the behalf of under 13 year old children by older parties.

http://www.facebook.com/help/?faq=157793540954833

ETA AGAIN: While a parent's permission for the child to have a facebook account gets them around COPPA, because parental permission is all that is required, FB has nothing in place to prove that the parents gave permission and it would be easy for the parents to say they did not give permission. It's too much of a liability, until they find a way to prove that the permission was given by the parent. There are stiff financial penalties for violating COPPA.

A child can set up a FB account as long as they say they are older than 13, since FB doesn't demand to see a birth certificate.

Oh...ok...so all it takes is someone willing to lie. To me, just MOO, not the greatest lesson to teach a child. Just lie. Everyone else does?

In the pictures and videos that I have seen of the house, I don't recall seeing stairs in the front, the left-hand side (if you are facing the home), so it must be either the back or the right-hand side (by the restaurant).

Quoting my own post...

This must be the back of the house or a differnt building all together becuase it does not look like either seide of the apartment house based on these photos...

NoyesHome3.jpg

NoyesHome.jpg

I agree...looks like the back...

I don't think I agree... to be diagnosed with Schizophrenia, one has to show dellusions/hallucinations for a period greater than 6 months...

Everyone can have a psycotic episode triggered by depression, stress and specially drugs. However, in Schizophrenia, the psycotic episodes are recurrent and not necessarily triggered by anything.

It is also a disease that starts when the individual is very young... They demonstrate a schizoid personality - those distant, introverted kids who have a very hard time forging emotional/social connections.

Not all shy kids are going to develop schizophrenia, however, it is very rare that a extrovert kid that is full of friends will develop the disease.

Like depression and other mental illnesses, there are varying levels of the disease. Some people are able to function very well and have mild attacks, while others are almost incapacitated.

It doesn't start in very young kids. Average age of onset is 18 in men and 25 in women. And as far as I understand, an individual can be very successful prior to developing symptoms. So I totally disagree that only distant introverted kids develop it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stlemed19