Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 # 4 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When they say "rush the tox results." What time frame would that be? Anyone know?

Yes, exactly.

I am not surprised that WN is not cooperating. This is a sick individual. That behavior is completely in line with schizophrenia. If, and that's a big "IF," he knows what happened to Celina, then that is probably a trigger for a psychotic episode....especially as they got closer to the discovery of her body.

WN's obsession with sex is very evident in his FB friend list. "Obsessions" with distant people is common...he may actually have believed these women were his friends. He may have believed that he was in love with them or that one of them loved him. These unrealistic fantasies are part of the illness.

My brother was also diagnosed many years ago...and has been "in love" with Winona Ryder for 20+ years...never varies, just her, very loyal. He also has extreme OCB so he does not even leave the home and another brother cares for him, shopping etc...we only know his symptoms from what he tells him, and he does have voices but his have always told him about germs, and washing, and counting...another variation I guess.

::
I SUSPECT (MMO) that they went where experience and perhaps hydrologists suggested that a body would fetch up if it washed downstream.

Are you saying that you think the lead (tracking, tip, whatever) was to a specific upstream location?

IMO the LE have a good idea of the location where Celina was put in the river and it wasn't at the dam. LE probably calculated the current in the river and then checked various spots in the river as the days progressed. IMO they knew since they didn't find her upstream in the river that given the speed of the current in the river, that their best bet would be to check near the dam on that day.

With over 100 law enforcement involved, with high tech equipment and simulation software it would not be a stretch for them to know where to search and on what days.

The initial location of putting Celina in the water probably came from a tip or from a witness who saw a particular vehicle in a particular area around the time she went missing.

Females IMO should not be excluded from scrutiny in this case. This is based on statistics that females tend to place children in or near water in most cases.

Apparently the mother had already left for work that morning when SF went to check in on Celina - what mode of transportation did mother use to get to work - hitch a ride - what time was she to report to work and was she on time that morning. These are all questions that need to be answered.

SF needs to be seriously looked at and all those within Celina's immediate family that lived in that house/area need to be scrutinized as well.

My hinky meter has been sky rocketing and it just isn't with the SF.

Tox Report = he33 yes in this case and make it fast please.

All my opinion of course and have been wrong many times.

Anonymous tip maybe? In a town that small, a nod to an anonymous tip might have the townspeople pointing fingers, outing the tipster?

Just thinking out loud...

I bet the townspeople know a lot more than we do right now.

It reminds me of 2 cases that took place right where I lived, years ago (1980's), when I lived
in a small town in CT. One case was about a woman in our neighborhood that went missing.

The husband played all innocent and tearful. The LE wasn't making him a suspect at first, but
we all talked about how weird he was before she went missing.

He said & it was reported in the newspapers/TV that she may have left him & their little kids to
be with another man. But there was constant talk amongst us, that we were sure the husband
did something, because of the fears she had talked to us about.

Anyway, while the searches, handing out flyers & vigils were taking place, which husband was a part of,
he was constructing a patio in his backyard at night. It was eventually discovered that husband had killed
wife & buried her and made the patio on top of where he buried her.

The other case that had us "townspeople" all talking, around the same time, was the Woodchipper Murder Case,
which was in the very next town, right next to us.

I'm sure a lot of you remember that case. Same thing. The reports weren't much in the beginning & when there
were any, so different than what we actually suspected.... again, that the Darling Husband did it.

If you click on some the "ladies" on WN's FB page, you can see that these are spam sites. (The lady photo is used to send a friend request. On the fake lady's FB wall there are multiple items for sale (sometimes *advertiser censored*, Nike shoes, headphones, and etc...) If one has malware on their computer, these "lady sites" can show up on your FB wall WITHOUT ever clicking on them. If you read the Q book wall, people are questioning how this got onto their FB wall because they didn't click on it. These spam sites can also show up as wanting to chat. When you click on them, you get more spam. The silly applications that say "Soandso said this about you" or "Answer these questions" also are known to contain malware which can cause one to get friend requests from many spamming "fake lady" FB sites.

WN accepted friend requests from these sites, but they may not have been initiated by him because they are spam. Notice that he only posted three sentences.

I did click on some of the friends on his list. I have never received such spam on FB. After clicking on them, I didn't get any chat requests from them either. After receiving a couple of these fake friends, it might seem WN would "catch on" and not continue to accept the requests...OR visit the sites. In addition, I have never viewed another FB friend list like his....and I have hundreds of FB friends. I thought it was very telling.

pure speculation on the vehicle being covered- to check tire thread, for soil, plant materials? Ummm some other type of evidence.
Or just to keep people from looking at it?

I wonder if the behavior of any of those closest to Celina has changed fairly dramatically since she went missing. If certain behaviors exhibited in public view recently were par for the course or disturbingly new.

I find it interesting that the townsfolk are keeping a tight lip on stuff/comments/gossip, (that I am aware of) heeding LE's advice of 'no comment'. Unlike a town in Texas where the tongues really wagged, ahem.

IMO the LE have a good idea of the location where Celina was put in the river and it wasn't at the dam. LE probably calculated the current in the river and then checked various spots in the river as the days progressed. IMO they knew since they didn't find her upstream in the river that given the speed of the current in the river, that their best bet would be to check near the dam on that day.

With over 100 law enforcement involved, with high tech equipment and simulation software it would not be a stretch for them to know where to search and on what days.

The initial location of putting Celina in the water probably came from a tip or from a witness who saw a particular vehicle in a particular area around the time she went missing.

Females IMO should not be excluded from scrutiny in this case. This is based on statistics that females tend to place children in or near water in most cases.

Apparently the mother had already left for work that morning when SF went to check in on Celina - what mode of transportation did mother use to get to work - hitch a ride - what time was she to report to work and was she on time that morning. These are all questions that need to be answered.

SF needs to be seriously looked at and all those within Celina's immediate family that lived in that house/area need to be scrutinized as well.

My hinky meter has been sky rocketing and it just isn't with the SF.

Tox Report = he33 yes in this case and make it fast please.

All my opinion of course and have been wrong many times.

That is fascinating about women and water! I never heard it before. Do you have a citation or can you suggest where I could read more?

The AG lied? Did I miss something?

I thought that they found her body while searching the river because it's nearby. Is there a link to the divers going to one specific spot instead?

Sorry Martha, this was my interpretation. The AG is a fine person....but I felt like they must have had a tip that took them to the site where Celina's body was recovered. I think they had searched some waters but on this particular day, it seemed to me, they went directly to the place she was located....although the AG said the discovery was part of a "routine search." Guess it could have been...but just didn't seem like that to me.

Maybe I am wishful thinking that someone gave a tip and knows something about Celina's death.

I think it may have been just deductive reasoning. The river flows south and if anything was placed or fell into the water north of town it would eventually flow south with the river and bump into the dam. At that point the submerged object would just stay there.

I'm also interested in the announcement that the autopsy could not determine cause of death. It should have been relatively easy to determine if she had drowned. This could strongly mean she was dead when she went into the water.

They had lowered the water level also, so the current there would be far less that normal....maybe even so that they expected her body to come to rest there. Fish and game would know that stretch of the river very well, imo.

I know what Marc Klaas would say...parents need to do everything possible to rule themselves out, and we've not heard anything about that happening either way...

Not saying he did anything one way or the other, just thinking out loud here:

How likely would a person be to commit a crime like this one if they believed that they were being tracked by corrections officers by RFID?

Did any articles say dogs were used in tracking Celina?

Do we know how her home life was like before her disppearance?

It bothered me allot to see her teeth. Looks like she didn't have proper
dental care. I'm to fussy maybe about teeth.

pure speculation on the vehicle being covered- to check tire thread, for soil, plant materials? Ummm some other type of evidence.
Or just to keep people from looking at it?

I wonder if the behavior of any of those closest to Celina has changed fairly dramatically since she went missing. If certain behaviors exhibited in public view recently were par for the course or disturbingly new.

I find it interesting that the townsfolk are keeping a tight lip on stuff/comments/gossip, (that I am aware of) heeding LE's advice of 'no comment'. Unlike a town in Texas where the tongues really wagged, ahem.

Could they have covered it due to weather and so nothing being washed off? There was thunderstorms in area (If I remember farms right??) Maybe didn't have a warrant to take vehicle yet and wanted it preserved?

I don't have FB, so I cannot check out his site. I only saw his main page but could get no further. So you're basically saying that all of these "friends" may just be sort of like unsolicited "pop-ups" rather than actual people he was corresponding with in a meaningful way? I heard he posted something about a bachelor party. Other than that, would it be fair to say that he really was a laconic guy who didn't do much communicating? He certainly had very little to say to the reported who stuck her mic in his face!

I have FB and checked out his site a few days ago. What I didn't check out were the friends he has. OMG --

Most are...cough, cough...models.

I'd say 70% of his friends you would probably see in an adult male magazine.

Who woulda thunk. If my hubby had these friends on his FB account, he'd be in uber trouble!

Mel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members