Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 # 5 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks All! I had seen those and was just wondering if there were any more...I thought the sister was older.

It's been stated that Louisa (CC's mother) watched a movie with CC the night before, besdies being seen at the computer.

Louisa may have told SF what she was wearing when he called LE to report CC missing.

Wait...I am confused....

I don't know about anyone else's kid, but my child changes from her street clothes into something else to go to bed. Ok, so Celina was last seen at her computer and by the SF and mom wearing the blue shirt, blue pullover, etc. Wouldn't you also give a description of what the child generally wears to bed? If they believe she was taken from the home, wouldn't that be part of the description (even if it were only put out there as speculation?).

ok, now we have
a red pickup
a car (WN's forgot the make, sorry)
a silver truck

and wasn't there reports of interest in a Green Dodge truck in the very beginning?

possibly sounds to me that they have not found or identified the vehicle used to transport her yet.

oh wait - the silver truck is wn's vehicle. So
red truck, green truck and silver truck.

It's also quite possible (and I hate to even say it) that she wasn't wearing any clothing when she was found.

Wait...I am confused....

I don't know about anyone else's kid, but my child changes from her street clothes into something else to go to bed. Ok, so Celina was last seen at her computer and by the SF and mom wearing the blue shirt, blue pullover, etc. Wouldn't you also give a description of what the child generally wears to bed? If they believe she was taken from the home, wouldn't that be part of the description (even if it were only put out there as speculation?).

Since the report was given to the media in the afternoon, I would assume that by then, someone (Mom, sister etc) would have checked to see if the clothes she was last seen in were in her room, or missing (and still on her).

Wait...I am confused....

Well, they might not have been aware of what she wore to bed that night, if she hadn't changed. Could be the shorts were more loungewear, and thus could be worn to bed.

Also, there were no signs of abduction or foul play. They had no evidence she was taken from the home - should could have easily walked out. Really, the best they can do is just state what she was wearing the last time they saw her. Speculation about other clothes could just cause confusion.

Since the report was given to the media in the afternoon, I would assume that by then, someone (Mom, sister etc) would have checked to see if the clothes she was last seen in were in her room, or missing (and still on her).

Yes....thanks!

Regarding her clothing, do you think possibly others that live in the home were quizzed as to what Celina might have been wearing last? Possibly her sister, having shared a room with her, or whomever does the laundry were able to say , yeah , this and that are missing?
I don't specifically recall it being said 'WN said CC had __ on' Just stating 'shoes' though was odd...

Also I thought somewhere in MSM it stated that both adults saw her around 9...have to look back....

Speaking of SHOES- do you think LE is looking for a missing one????

I wonder if the clothing description came after both parents confered with each other ? The clothing description was quite detailed. I wonder if Celina's mom remembered what she was wearing when they watched a movie together earlier in the evening. MOO Also I remember reading that LE said that no items were missing from Celina's room... MOO

Wait...I am confused....

Not all kids do, though. Sometimes my kids go to bed in their clothes instead of changing into pajamas. My 11 year old is the biggest culprit of this.

Not all kids do, though. Sometimes my kids go to bed in their clothes instead of changing into pajamas. My 11 year old is the biggest culprit of this.

I had a bad habit of doing that in college - if I was in loungewear, sometimes I'd just go to bed, rather than change.

Well, it is summer - Celina may have been wearing that same outfit all day. If he'd seen her throughout the day, rather than just at 9 PM, it's not surprising he can remember general colors, but not specifics like type of shoe. I didn't find his description overly descriptive, but that's just my perception.

I don't know if it's a women's thing, But I can tell you what I wore almost every day of my life if I can attach it to an event.

Job interview April 1987 - Blue flowered Belle France dress with lilac heels! Got the job!

A tow truck also arrived and was loading up a silver Ford F150 pickup truck with New Hampshire license plates. The F150 had a blue tarp over its bed, but a dark green plastic garbage can could be seen inside.

http://www.boston.com/Boston/metrodesk/2011/08/authorities-search-celina-cass-home/nPTZjSGdVsSyTLZ4XFWtlM/index.html

Per this article...

The Casses occupy a unit on the south side of the house. Wind chimes and bird feeders and sunflowers are visible on their porch.

BBM So the portion of the apartment house/duplex that they rent is on the side facing the Rooming House NOT the side facing the Spa Restaurant, as we (or at least, I) have been thinking all along.

So this side of the house...
NoyesHome3.jpg

I wonder if the clothing description came after both parents confered with each other ? The clothing description was quite detailed. I wonder if Celina's mom remembered what she was wearing when they watched a movie together earlier in the evening. MOO Also I remember reading that LE said that no items were missing from Celina's room... MOO

Detailed except for SHOES...that was it, just .... shoes

When they stated no items , I wonder does that automatically include clothing...they must have had family input as to what was in the BR

those darn shoes keep bothering you too, Liz B??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SluethinAway