Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 # 5 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding her clothing, do you think possibly others that live in the home were quizzed as to what Celina might have been wearing last? Possibly her sister, having shared a room with her, or whomever does the laundry were able to say , yeah , this and that are missing?
I don't specifically recall it being said 'WN said CC had __ on' Just stating 'shoes' though was odd...

Also I thought somewhere in MSM it stated that both adults saw her around 9...have to look back....

Speaking of SHOES- do you think LE is looking for a missing one????

I agree . I kind of find it hard to believe that the SF had that amount of detail on what she was wearing to begin with. JMO but the child was on the computer, sitting in her house, at 9 pm and the SF remembers colors, clothes etc! That sets of my hinkey meter. I think women or moms are almost trained to look and look again at what their kids are wearing. Many times we are the ones to "choose" the particular clothing. Maybe I am wrong but the detail seemed like alot from 1. a man 2. a SF and 3. Just hanging at home. JMO

Do we even know it was solely from his recollection? Just because he says that Celina was wearing something IMO doesn't necessarily mean that he wasn't reminded about what Celina was wearing by some other family member. There could be photos of Celina that day wearing the outfit, or someone could have checked which clothes were missing, etc.

I seem to remember an aunt of Celina's stating that Celina slept in the livingroom if her sister was not home as she did not like to sleep in the basement alone. If this is true then how did the SF attempt to wake her in her bedroom that morning?

bbm. Well, I would think that if he walked past and saw she wasn't on the couch, the most logical place to look next would be her room. I know that is the first thing I would assume if it was me; that she left the couch and went to sleep in her own room sometime in the night. That isn't at all suspicious, IMO.

Does anyone know of a way to search arrest records for frree online? I am new to this and am not finding what I am looking for.... I have an idea that is probably WAY off base but I figured I might as well look into it while we are waiting for an update... Thanks!

I don't know how to necessarily check arrest records, but court records are online for a lot of states. You might check newspapers. With it being such a small area, it might be in the papers. Like the Grand Jury Indictment of KM in 2007 that was found.

Do we even know it was solely from his recollection? Just because he says that Celina was wearing something IMO doesn't necessarily mean that he wasn't reminded about what Celina was wearing by some other family member. There could be photos of Celina that day wearing the outfit, or someone could have checked which clothes were missing, etc.

And it says in the timeline that the first thing that SF did was call his wife. My guess is that is where the clothing info came from.

Regarding her clothing, do you think possibly others that live in the home were quizzed as to what Celina might have been wearing last? Possibly her sister, having shared a room with her, or whomever does the laundry were able to say , yeah , this and that are missing?
I don't specifically recall it being said 'WN said CC had __ on' Just stating 'shoes' though was odd...

Also I thought somewhere in MSM it stated that both adults saw her around 9...have to look back....

I have also seen reports that said they both went in to wake her up, but it was later reported that mom was at work. Sometimes I don't think they know anything and just go with what they think fits.

Doesn't the wording sound as if they think she was placed in the water by someone?

Yes it does! And then questioned about that wording at a press conference, JY did not correct herself to say "how she ended up in the water" but again used the word "put"

Doesn't the wording sound as if they think she was placed in the water by someone?

They don't think she killed herself, fell in - they think someone placed her there after she was dead.

Just some questions popping into me head, forgive me if they have been answered. How old is the "older" sister, and are there any pics of the "older sister" and "the step-whatever bro" together?

It's been stated that Louisa (CC's mother) watched a movie with CC the night before, besdies being seen at the computer.

Louisa may have told SF what she was wearing when he called LE to report CC missing.

Just some questions popping into me head, forgive me if they have been answered. How old is the "older" sister, and are there any pics of the "older sister" and "the step-whatever bro" together?

13 is the most reported age, but I have seen reports as old as 16, but I think 13 is correct. And up thread there are pics of KL, CC and KM together. I will try to find and edit this post.

ETA: Here: Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011; Located 1 Aug 2011 - #5

There is a photo of KL (CC's older sister) & CC at KL's FB page.
It's KL's profile photo.

I've seen 13 or 16 on the sister, she is in a photo in this thread with KM and CC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fitzee2741