Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 # 5 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, this is common for LE. No need to release this information to the public while the death is still under investigation. I can't say yes/no, but due to the clues provided, I'm sure the AG's office knows something.

- body "placed" in the river vs. body "found" in the river
- Search warrants still being carried out, including home and various cars
- New search at the site today. I think they are looking for something based on the autopsy results

I'm gonna have to sit back and be patient.....

MOO

Mel

Thanks for your help. I hope they know enough to solve this case. I am concerned that they sent the van back to the river. That indicates that they need more info. I live in Central Florida, and I'm all too familiar with what happens when there isn't enough hard evidence. I hope they solve this one.

State prosecutor Jane Young led intense search for Celina Cass

http://www.unionleader.com/article/20110803/NEWS03/708039985

For seven long days, the state watched and waited as searchers desperately looked for Celina Cass, the 11-year-old with the slight, shy smile who was little known outside her rural West Stewartstown home town before she disappeared July 25.

There are several pictures in this article. I attached one (Is this KM?)

Celina Cass stepfather Wendell Noyes released from hospital

http://www.examiner.com/crime-in-na...ll-noyes-released-from-hospital#ixzz1TwLVI3e1

Wendell Noyes, the stepfather of Celina Cass, whose body was found in a local river on Monday, was released from the hospital Tuesday a day after appearing to have some sort of breakdown in front of news media.

Attachments

• o.jpg
    o.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 67
There are several pictures in this article. I attached one (Is this KM?)

Celina Cass stepfather Wendell Noyes released from hospital

http://www.examiner.com/crime-in-na...ll-noyes-released-from-hospital#ixzz1TwLVI3e1

Wendell Noyes, the stepfather of Celina Cass, whose body was found in a local river on Monday, was released from the hospital Tuesday a day after appearing to have some sort of breakdown in front of news media.

Not 1000% certain, but when CCs page was still up, it said that it was KM and there was a post about how he looked with his sisters under the one that had Kayla in the pic.

ETA: Don't know how old that pic is either. And I shouldn't have said it said it was KM, just that his name was "Kevin"

From HR's link:

• Kevin Mullaney, 19, of 35 West Road, Clarksville, was charged with six counts of theft by unauthorized taking and a single count of burglary.

No time for this or the theft charges dropped and probation on the burglary?? Maybe this is why he just moved back in with them a few months ago?

I know I have gotten into trouble figuring this out myself. These pictures were definitely KM. I think I have read the first name, K, associated with the truck on FB comments. To this date, I have yet to read the name of the father's son, anywhere, in association with living in the home.
I have gotten to the point where I am not sure that he has a 23 yo son living there.

And KM is not her half-brother. He is the son of a former boyfriend of the Mom, who stayed with her after they broke up. According to what I read on FB (so really just rumor) He does look like her a lot though!

This is my understanding as well, elmomom...

From HR's link:

• Kevin Mullaney, 19, of 35 West Road, Clarksville, was charged with six counts of theft by unauthorized taking and a single count of burglary.

No time for this or the theft charges dropped and probation on the burglary?? Maybe this is why he just moved back in with them a few months ago?

Or he could have gotten a small amount of time. That was from 2007, 4 years ago!

I've followed many cases here on WS over the years but only recently registered.

The comment SF made "get your butt home" (paraphrasing?) just nags at me. Knowing that there were no signs that pointed to her running away, or being taken (a struggle) who would have said that...so callously? Unless he was using it as a "cover statement?"

I'm just amazed that people are thinking "get your butt home" is a callous or strange phrase because it's very common and used all the time where I live in the Midwest and I'm sure it is other places too. Used seriously or used teasingly I've used it myself to my kids and I've heard others use it to theirs, and it has no bad meaning. . . unless the kid is in trouble for being where he shouldn't be that is~!
:twocents:

I'm just amazed that people are thinking "get your butt home" is a callous or strange phrase because it's very common and used all the time where I live in the Midwest and I'm sure it is other places too. Used seriously or used teasingly I've used it myself to my kids and I've heard others use it to theirs, and it has no bad meaning. . . unless the kid is in trouble for being where he shouldn't be that is~!

I agree. I've heard that and things like 'Get your butt in the house!' plenty of times.

And maybe that's a phrase that was typically used in that family. Example: If one of the kids was supposed to be home already and calls from a friend's house to ask if she can stay out longer and is told 'Get your butt home!'. Then it would be natural to use that same phrase.

A search on Myspace for the name KM brings up a 23 year old from New Market, NH. Page totally blank except this under "About Me:" "yo the names kevin im in laconia prison. im 20 yrs old."

http://www.myspace.com/3683924

It is worth noting that KM has a relative on his fb that has the first name "P" who is in prison and has someone posting to fb for him, asking for mail.

It is also worth nothing that Laconia is no longer in operation as of this year. If the grand jury indictment was when he was 19, it would stand to reason that he would be in prison at 20.

Mods, if this isn't okay, please delete. It doesn't look used. Just trying to figure out if he got prison time for the charges in the articles above.

I know I was told to many times when I was younger.

A search on facebook for the name KM brings up a 23 year old from New Market, NH. Page totally blank except this under "About Me:" "yo the names kevin im in laconia prison. im 20 yrs old."

http://www.myspace.com/3683924

It is worth noting that KM has a relative on his fb that has the first name "P" who is in prison and has someone posting to fb for him, asking for mail.

It is also worth nothing that Laconia is no longer in operation as of this year. If the grand jury indictment was when he was 19, it would stand to reason that he would be in prison at 20.

Mods, if this isn't okay, please delete. It doesn't look used. Just trying to figure out if he got prison time for the charges in the articles above.

the link is myspace not facebook? Maybe wrong link?

My dad was military. Very, Very strict. We were never grounded. We were on restriction. He never called our names, he whistled. And when he whistled, you could hear it far and wide and you better get your butt home quick...and never be caught outside of the hearing zone of the whistle! He would not have given me the benefit of the doubt and probably would have said the same thing...but he wouldn't have said "butt" TV or not!

the link is myspace not facebook? Maybe wrong link?

The link is for a myspace. An old empty one.

ETA: I know that post was confusing. But it was correct. I have been on both this myspace and his fb, which is private, except for friends. I did some clicking around on friends.

UGH!! No it wasn't, LOL. The first line should have said Myspace. I am going to bed very soon. Very tired. The search was on myspace, I already had his fb from CCs page.

The link is for a myspace. An old empty one.

ETA: I know that post was confusing. But it was correct. I have been on both this myspace and his fb, which is private, except for friends. I did some clicking around on friends.

UGH!! No it wasn't, LOL. The first line should have said Myspace. I am going to bed very soon. Very tired. The search was on myspace, I already had his fb from CCs page.

it is ok....LOL I know the feeling. I feel I keep reading same article over and over. :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ahearn