Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 # 5 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I myself have said to my kids ' Get your butt home, now.'

But NOT when the entire police force is out searching because they disappeared in the middle of the night. I think it is a very weird thing to say under the circumstances.

I know that the mother was at work when this girl was reported missing. But where was this brother at? Was he in the house? How many people were at the house when the discovered that she wasn't in her room? Where was her sister?

Celina has known him all her life and grown up with him as her brother. She put his pictures in her FB album. He is a part of her family. If it turns out there is evidence against him I would be the first to speak out against him. For now, he is a VICTIM.

I am not sure if that is true- that he has always been with her. I think he moved in with the family recently. And his truck has been impounded since the beginning. It has not been returned as far as I know. I do feel suspicious.

I know that the mother was at work when this girl was reported missing. But where was this brother at? Was he in the house? How many people were at the house when the discovered that she wasn't in her room? Where was her sister?

Sister spent previous night at a friend's house. Have no idea where brother was, have seen him in background of many pics and interviews, but I don't know if I have seen him talk to anyone or if he was home that night. No idea where KM was either or if he was even home that night.

For what it is worth, if they truly believed she had run away for some reason I can see the butt home comment not being that weird. Sometimes parents don't immediately leap to the murdered or abducted conclusion especially when you have a budding 11-12 year old. I can name at least one friend that "ran away" for a day or two and her parents reacted pretty similarly. Of course, when she did come home they were all tears and love, but the immediate reaction was she needs to get her hiney back here NOW.

It seems like we should at least know who was in the house when she went to sleep.

Before my next post with the article and videos....

I completely understand and share the devastation over Caylee. I have lost nearly all faith in justice.

I have NOT however lost faith in the group of people who fought for Caylee, or the group who will fight for Celina.

I don't want people to have no hope of justice in this case, because there IS hope. I really want everyone to understand that.

I hope to explain why some of us are so sure that Jane Young does know how Celina died. She just does not give away her cards... she is very good at her job and very efficient at getting justice. No matter how annoying that is for us, that's is ALL we want. Justice.

celina6.jpg

There are too many of you to quote... but thank you to all of you who responded about how Jane Young is NOT your typical AAG.

I am going to put this all in one post... please save the link... the next time this question comes up, you will have the link saved to post.

State Prosecutor Jane Young Led The Search For Celina

http://www.unionleader.com/article/20110803/NEWS03/708039985

Celina Cass, Krista Dittmeyer Death Cases Shock New Hampshire

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20515019,00.html

Jane Young also did all of Krista Dittmeyer's later press conferences...

Krista Dittmeyer's 2nd thread here which covers the 3 below press conferences:

Found Deceased NH - Krista Dittmeyer, 20, Conway, 23 April 2011 - car found with baby inside - #2 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Krista Dittmeyer went missing in April. 4 days later she was found dead in a pond.

‪Krista Dittmeyer: Found Deceased 4/27/11‬‏ - YouTube

Celina Cass went missing in July. 7 days later she was found dead in a river.

‪Uncut: AG Announces Discovery Of Celina Cass' Body‬‏ - YouTube

Krista's death was "suspicious."

Krista's cause and manner of death were "pending" toxicology and further testing.

‪Uncut: News Conference Following Dittmeyer Autopsy‬‏ - YouTube

Celina's death is "suspicious."

Celina's cause and manner of death are "pending" toxicology and further testing.

http://www.wmur.com/video/28747674/detail.html

2 weeks after Krista was found, 3 men were arrested for beating her, binding her with duct tape and throwing her in the pond.

‪3 Charged In Connection With Woman's Death‬‏ - YouTube

As you can see "pending" doesn't mean they don't know. It means it is "pending" for the sake of the investigation... they don't want to say it yet.

If they had come out and said that Krista was beaten... and then one of the suspects had mentioned that... They couldn't have used it to be incriminating... because it would have been reported in the media. Since it was not reported, nobody knew that detail... (or any other one really.)

Same thing with Celina. What they saw "visually" when they observed her body, the results of the autopsy are things they don't want to reveal.
A cause of death, proof of restraint, injury, being wrapped up, what she's wearing, whatever it is.

If a suspect mentions the cause of death, they will know that suspect has knowledge of the crime. Not just knowledge of the media.

All of this holding back information is crucial to get Justice for Celina. They know, they just aren't saying. It's very effective for them.

Before my next post with the article and videos....

I completely understand and share the devastation over Caylee. I have lost nearly all faith in justice.

I have NOT however lost faith in the group of people who fought for Caylee, or the group who will fight for Celina.

I don't want people to have no hope of justice in this case, because there IS hope. I really want everyone to understand that.

I hope to explain why some of us are so sure that Jane Young does know how Celina died. She just does not give away her cards... she is very good at her job and very efficient at getting justice. No matter how annoying that is for us, that's is ALL we want. Justice.

celina6.jpg

I really liked this article:
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011; Located 1 Aug 2011 - #5

Of course they know but now is the time to get all their ducks in a row.

Autopsy fails to uncover how 11-year-old Celina Cass died in river

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...cover-11-year-old-Celina-Cass-died-river.html

Celina's death has been deemed suspicious, based on what divers found, and investigators were treating the case as a criminal investigation.

Because of the town's remote location, law enforcement officers went so far as to have a cellphone tower erected to assist in communications

So in my opinoin they know more than they are telling....

Absolutely! I feel they have a good idea who is responsible. They are carefully and methodially building their case towards arresting whoever is responsible for this terrible crime. This is typical fare for LE in New Hampshire. They always play their cards close-to-the-vest saying little or nothing, spinning and leading the media off in another direction. Question? Does toxocolgy testing include only drugs? JUSTICE FOR CELINA!!!!! skier

Here's an example of the type of medical examiners' guide on COD/MOD I had in mind in my earlier post:

http://thename.org/index2.php?option=com_docman&task=doc_view&gid=27&Itemid=75

I know there are more out there.

ETA: Nevermind. :) It appears this AG is a bit different. :)

That's really interesting BeanE, I didn't go through the entire thing, but I never in a million years would of thought that something like that would be out there in period, let alone out there in internet land! Good find :)

I am not sure if that is true- that he has always been with her. I think he moved in with the family recently. And his truck has been impounded since the beginning. It has not been returned as far as I know. I do feel suspicious.

Everyone close to her is suspicious at this point, which is sad because if they are innocent they are victims who have suffered a horrible loss. And not that it makes it any easier for them, but its just something that is necessary so that there will be justice for little Celina.

Certainly the truck being impounded does raise eyebrows, and truth be told I don't think I've been here long enough to know how common it is for that to happen, but I would hope that they would leave no stone unturned.

IIRC the house wasn't sealed off in the beginning and that bothered me, and I'm not too sure about why they would take the tape down and put it back up, why not just keep it sealed?

I myself have said to my kids ' Get your butt home, now.'

But NOT when the entire police force is out searching because they disappeared in the middle of the night. I think it is a very weird thing to say under the circumstances.

I'm not a SF accuser OR defender, but I like to play devil's advocate from time to time. And while I don't think this is something I would say in this situation, I'm a firm believer that while we'd like to think that we KNOW how we'd react in certain situations ... unless we've been in the EXACT situation, we can't possibly know how we'd react/what we'd say.

I mean, I'm thinking back on a few particular traumatic days and periods in my life, and I know for a fact that I was so focused on my pain, fear and trauma, my speaking filter was wonky/off, and the last thing I was worried about is how people percieved me. I didn't care if people thought I was rude or abrupt or polite or said the right things, I just needed answers, needed to get through the next hour, next day, etc.

I realize the guy is her step father and most likely is not as emotionally connected to Celina as her mother might be/is, but I just wanted to throw that point of view out there.

Also, as a man, he might be trying to be the 'strong one' and the 'get your butt home' was his way of showing his wife that he believed she was still alive, trying to bolster her strength. I could be attributing emotions/thoughts to SF that don't exist, but there could be all sorts of reasons for what he said, how he said it. Some shady, some innocent. We just don't know.

I'd also like to think I'd be the mom who'd walk right up to the microphone, stiffen my spine and plead passionately but clearly for my missing child to come home. I'm pretty sure I'd do it. I'm also pretty sure no one would be able to understand me because about two words in I'd be a sobbing, runny nosed mess. But I haven't been in those shoes so I don't know what I'd do/say... :twocents:

There are too many of you to quote... but thank you to all of you who responded about how Jane Young is NOT your typical AAG.

I am going to put this all in one post... please save the link... the next time this question comes up, you will have the link saved to post.

Found Deceased NH - Krista Dittmeyer, 20, Conway, 23 April 2011 - car found with baby inside - #2 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Krista Dittmeyer went missing in April. 4 days later she was found dead in a pond.

‪Krista Dittmeyer: Found Deceased 4/27/11‬‏ - YouTube

Celina Cass went missing in July. 7 days later she was found dead in a river.

‪Uncut: AG Announces Discovery Of Celina Cass' Body‬‏ - YouTube

Krista's death was "suspicious."

Krista's cause and manner of death were "pending" toxicology and further testing.

‪Uncut: News Conference Following Dittmeyer Autopsy‬‏ - YouTube

Celina's death is "suspicious."

Celina's cause and manner of death are "pending" toxicology and further testing.

http://www.wmur.com/video/28747674/detail.html

2 weeks after Krista was found, 3 men were arrested for beating her, binding her with duct tape and throwing her in the pond.

‪3 Charged In Connection With Woman's Death‬‏ - YouTube

As you can see "pending" doesn't mean they don't know. It means it is "pending" for the sake of the investigation... they don't want to say it yet.

If they had come out and said that Krista was beaten... and then one of the suspects had mentioned that... They couldn't have used it to be incriminating... because it would have been reported in the media. Since it was not reported, nobody knew that detail... (or any other one really.)

Same thing with Celina. What they saw "visually" when they observed her body, the results of the autopsy are things they don't want to reveal.
A cause of death, proof of restraint, injury, being wrapped up, what she's wearing, whatever it is.

If a suspect mentions the cause of death, they will know that suspect has knowledge of the crime. Not just knowledge of the media.

All of this holding back information is crucial to get Justice for Celina. They know, they just aren't saying. It's very effective for them.

Hitting the thanks button just did not seem like enough! I too was and still remain devastated over the loss of justice for Caylee but have faith and knowledge that justice WILL be served for Celina. I understand well the need to keep information "safeguarded" for use in a criminal investigation. I wasn't even disappointed in the televised briefing on the autopsy results.....I expected it and therefore felt fine. And I even believe that an arrest is imminent, more than likely in the next two weeks.

You rock MsFacetious!

I don't know why,

But I keep thinking maybe she was wrapped in something like a sheet, or tarp

before being placed in the river...:waitasec:

That I think would be an instant sign that she had a suspicious death

I don't know why,

But I keep thinking maybe she was wrapped in something like a sheet, or tarp

before being placed in the river...:waitasec:

That I think would be an instant sign that she had a suspicious death

Wow, seeing you in the thread reminded me that I haven't been below stairs for a while.....did anyone do a reading on Celina?

Wow, seeing you in the thread reminded me that I haven't been below stairs for a while.....did anyone do a reading on Celina?

:giggle: They let Me up here every once and a while...:giggle:

:seeya:
ETA: the Astro Threads are closed now..and...

:goodpost: Respectfully, snipped for space and bookmarked so I don't have to go searching and searching for it next time because I couldn't agree more! Heaven forbid, if I were ever in a similar situation, I would want the situation on the hands of JY, or someone just like her. There aren't many like her and she is a class act for certain!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oh_silly_me