Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 # 5 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
About NN.... nothing I can find tells me that this is the son of WN. On his FB it looked like he was a nephew or a cousin perhaps. Could his weird little attitude thing be him jeering that the press thinks he's CC's step when he isn't

I know it's a little off the wall...

Hello
I am new to this forum. I live in NH and am most interested in this case. I do have some problems with the case and will list them.. If I missed something let me know.

It bothers me that the mom hasn't said anything. I know according to reports that the FBI asked her not to. However the FBI did not come in until 2 days after Celina went missing.

I also read some place (forget where) that a friend of the family called 911 to report Celina missing.

One of the earlier reports I heard on TV was that the mother was working at night.

Then I read where she works in a consignment shop, which is confusing to me, since consignment shops aren't usually opened all night.

I also heard one report that Celina's computer was on. Then I also heard that her step father was on line 4 hours after she was missing trying to pick up a girl. Does anyone know how many computers they had in the house?

Why was her room in the basement? Was it so the mother couldn't get down there being in a wheel chair? Not be able to protect her daughter?

When was the last time someone other than the family saw Celina?

It bothers me that they moved the family out of the house declaring it a crime scene, and then clear it and let the family in only to declare it a crime scene again after the family moved back in.

I only tonight read in this forum that Celina was afraid to sleep in the basement. Someone thought maybe it was drugs but I was wondering if it was sexual abuse?

Also is the Noyes that is a cop any relative of the family?

When I saw the father interviewed on TV he said the FBI called him in the hospital to tell him his daughter was missing. He also said he is not suppose to get upset, which perhaps is why he didn't call his ex wife.

When did Noyes marry Louisa Cass? I heard it was in October of last year. Did they live together before that?

I think that is all for now.. Nice to be with other sleuths..

They tried to give the impression that he was so devastated he hadn't slept since she went missing.

Yeah... I didn't really get the "devastated" vibe from him.

"I miss ya, I love ya and I want ya home safe."

It makes my skin crawl. Seriously.

I can't explain it... he reminds me of somebody and it makes me cringe. But I'm not sure who. :waitasec:

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2011/07/29/police-go-door-to-door-looking-for-missing-nh-girl/

Oh that is easy- I tell ya who- Shawn Adkins- remember Hailey Dunn

Why does Celina have her mothers MAIDEN name of Cass, and the sister Kayla has the fathers last name of Laro??

These multiple last names are messing with my head!

No I heard that info was wrong awhile ago... press was alerted at 2:30, not LE.

but still.

so she knew. Had to.

I'm not willing to say that she knew, per se. At least maybe didn't know who or the details. But I can say that if they called at 9, she hadn't seen her daughter in at least 12 hours and I have lost all patience and tolerance with people not calling LE immediately upon realizing that their child is missing. And I swear on all that is good and holy in this world that if in court I hear the word accident I will lose it. Next we will be hearing that the duct tape from the roll Celina was peeking through in the pic was used to secure the blanket. We already have a garbage can in the mix.

I think I need to step away...

I was going to ask what time she called from MsF's post (Thank you MsF!) From 9 am until 2:30 you say? wow

snipped

Debbie Baglio, who lives steps from Celina’s home, told the Herald yesterday she called police to report Celina missing the next morning after Celina’s older sister, Kayla, 13, came knocking to ask whether she’d seen the girl.

oh see that corrected up thread, what time was the call?

I wish I knew that myself.

Celina was last seen around 9 p.m. July 25.

Debbie Baglio, who lives steps from Celina’s home, told the Herald yesterday she called police to report Celina missing the next morning after Celina’s older sister, Kayla, 13, came knocking to ask whether she’d seen the girl.

Baglio said she rushed to Celina’s home to find that the family had not reported the disappearance.

“I don’t know why they didn’t,” said Baglio, who has three daughters about Celina’s age. Celina’s mother, Louisa Noyes, “was hysterical” over the girl’s disappearance, Baglio said.

“I barely got out of her that they hadn’t seen her since 9 o’clock,” she said.

http://news.bostonherald.com/news/r...57&format=&page=1&listingType=Loc#articleFull

So wait a minute. The mom rushed home from work to sit and be hysterical and NOT call police for help?

:waitasec: :pullhair: :eek:

I'm getting a beer, anyone else want one? I am tired of Thudding

Mom was HOME??? huh??did I read that right??? IS the neighbor implying LN was there? I thought she went to work??

And too, I can't remember but how did KL find out CC was missing?? Was she called at the spend the night place?

I don't understand why reporters choose to report false information.

Being a reporter requires that you actually listen to what people say. Not all reporters do that, perhaps there brains are racing or they have a preconceived idea and/or an agenda to follow.

I work for a weekly local paper, and I try to listen to what is actually said. That being said there are pressures especially for daily's and news outlets to get the story "out there." and when pressured it is easy to write what you think you heard the person say..

In this case I think all the people who knew the real info were being kept quiet, so the info the press got was probably 2nd hand at best until now.

everyone else thudding after reading this stuff tonight??

They tried to give the impression that he was so devastated he hadn't slept since she went missing.

Yeah... I didn't really get the "devastated" vibe from him.

"I miss ya, I love ya and I want ya home safe."

It makes my skin crawl. Seriously.

I can't explain it... he reminds me of somebody and it makes me cringe. But I'm not sure who. :waitasec:

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2011/07/29/police-go-door-to-door-looking-for-missing-nh-girl/

He reminds me of Billie Dunn's boyfriend. The one she left town with after her daughter 'went missing.'

Mom was HOME??? huh??did I read that right??? IS the neighbor implying LN was there? I thought she went to work??

And too, I can't remember but how did KL find out CC was missing?? Was she called at the spend the night place?

:needdrink: :needdrink: :needdrink: :needdrink:

This should get us started....

BBM
Apparently, LCN was there when the neighbor got there. I am really sick. And yes....:thud::thud::thud:

As far as the beer, I am pouring shots at this point.

"Laro said his son, Adam, Celina’s father, had tried to see her and her sister several times over the past year, but their mother usually told him they were busy or not at home."

Wasn't it originally reported that the dad took the mom to work... then went home and found her gone???

BBM
Apparently, LCN was there when the neighbor got there. I am really sick. And yes....:thud::thud::thud:

As far as the beer, I am pouring shots at this point.

Gah, I just had a nauseating thought. What if the, uh, perpetrator, said he/she was out 'looking' for Celina while he/she was really getting rid of the problem?

"Laro said his son, Adam, Celina’s father, had tried to see her and her sister several times over the past year, but their mother usually told him they were busy or not at home."

you read about the air mattress on the basement floor, right?

AL has certainly come a long way from his first interview....

Hi. This is my first post but I've followed other cases and read all posts here this week.

My contributions:
1. If the mother is seen using a wheelchair, I can't imagine she would be strong enough to pick up Celina.
2. If I were SF and this much focus was on my mental illness, FB page, and the possible murder of new bride's daughter, I might roll around on the ground (out of anxiety/stress) whether I was guilty or not.
3. Why was the sister home from the sleepover so early? I would stay at my friend's house for a good portion of the day after spending the night at that age. Could Celina's mom have left early to pick her up and bring her home on the way to work? Could she have actually been the one to discover the sister gone?
4. I agree with those who think the use of a blanket and water burial were done out of convenience.
5. I agree that someone took advantage of the fact that the sister was gone.
6. If it was the SF, I would think the mother would have possibly noticed him leave the bed (assuming this was done at night which seems most likely as "putting" her in the water would possibly be seen during the day.)
7. NN is at the right age to have a mental break and has a high risk due to his father's condition.
8. Does NN have a vehicle or share his father's truck?
9. I feel it was a non-biological family member or close friend, most likely male due to the strength needed to lift her.

:wagon:

Thanks Magda....for setting up that round:)...
man I thought the Hailey Dunn case was wild, but this?? whoosh

Yes Katydid, that is what I said!! Shawn Adkins...is it those , what'd someone call it? Sanpuko eyes??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand