Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 # 5 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Elmomom - I was sitting on my thoughts all week b/c I wasn't a registered user...now that I'm registered they're all spilling out of me at once!

Goodnight all. I feel like I know everyone as I've been unofficially "here" since the start of this forum!

:greetings:

I am hoping we can find the date of that pic.

Thank you...Toby is right here next to me!!

If you are seeking the date of the hat pic, there is mention of this picture on her FB wall dating back to 10/27/2010 5:54 pm. Her acknowledgement that these are "real pics of me" had me concerned early on that she was innocently providing confirmation of her age and identity to someone she did not know very well. Unfortunately, there is no way to tell to whom she might have been speaking to. Perhaps someone, perhaps no one.

I agree Pixie, I was thinking that as well, where does the Cass come from.

Also in the fbook page I have linked below, the owner of the page is really putting it out there that the locals suspect the younger of the two that everyone suspects......sorry to be cryptic but didnt want to get in trouble.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pages/Rest-In-Peace-Celina-Cass/198947920160712

BBM - that's what I want to know.

Bio-dad: different last name

Bio-mom: different last name

SF: different last name

Did Celina take her mothers maiden name, then bio-mom married SF and took the SF's name?

Konfuuussinngg.

Sorry if this has been asked/answered.

Mel

I swear!! Although in different ways, this thing seems to be getting as bizarre as the Anthonys!! Three full rings in this circus! I need an ice cream...or some chocolate.

that's what kept me going last night (chocolate ice cream, not looney tunes lol)
but none tonite :(

so I'm hitting the hay early...

and yes, it is almost as bad as those other people down there in FL - and we've only just begun!

Thanks for the warm welcome.

I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned this but I would like to know more about the specifics of KM's father's relationship with Celina's mom. How long were they together? Where is KM's father now? Was KM living in the home prior to his incarceration when the girls were younger? BTW, that sure is a lot of cars...

I also want to know more about NN. Did he ever borrow his dad's truck?

And, are the two boys friends?

GREAT questions. I would like to know a bit more about NN as well. I guess my suspicions concerning KM are partly based upon his sleeping in the home. But we have not heard where NN was that evening. Does he live nearby? Does he come around very often?

oh sorry- I earlier thudded over this- re the 'bedroom' thang
-http://www.necn.com/08/03/11/Officia...12&feedID=4206

and I rethudded over news that SF checked in the special place

yet I feel my thudding moments aren't over

Something about his eyes really disturbes me.

Attachments

• NNoyes.jpg
    NNoyes.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 72
Celina was last seen around 9 p.m. July 25.

Debbie Baglio, who lives steps from Celina’s home, told the Herald yesterday she called police to report Celina missing the next morning after Celina’s older sister, Kayla, 13, came knocking to ask whether she’d seen the girl.

Baglio said she rushed to Celina’s home to find that the family had not reported the disappearance.

“I don’t know why they didn’t,” said Baglio, who has three daughters about Celina’s age. Celina’s mother, Louisa Noyes, “was hysterical” over the girl’s disappearance, Baglio said.

“I barely got out of her that they hadn’t seen her since 9 o’clock,” she said.

http://news.bostonherald.com/news/r...57&format=&page=1&listingType=Loc#articleFull

Debbie Baglio, who lives steps from Celina’s home, told the Herald yesterday she called police to report Celina missing the next morning after Celina’s older sister, Kayla, 13, came knocking to ask whether she’d seen the girl.

Baglio said she rushed to Celina’s home to find that the family had not reported the disappearance.

“I don’t know why they didn’t,” said Baglio, who has three daughters about Celina’s age. Celina’s mother, Louisa Noyes, “was hysterical” over the girl’s disappearance, Baglio said.

http://news.bostonherald.com/news/r...57&format=&page=1&listingType=Loc#articleFull

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

:sigh: Well there we go then. That was what I was waiting for....

My bet? Arrest is tomorrow. I think the AG opened the news flood gates for a reason.

My bet? Arrest is tomorrow. I think the AG opened the news flood gates for a reason.

Perhaps 3 arrests. Didn't the neighbor not call until 230ish???

ETA: hopefully not, maybe this is a different neighbor and they were called before then...or maybe I give people too much benefit of the doubt.

They tried to give the impression that he was so devastated he hadn't slept since she went missing.

Yeah... I didn't really get the "devastated" vibe from him.

"I miss ya, I love ya and I want ya home safe."

It makes my skin crawl. Seriously.

I can't explain it... he reminds me of somebody and it makes me cringe. But I'm not sure who. :waitasec:

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2011/07/29/police-go-door-to-door-looking-for-missing-nh-girl/

ETA: hopefully not, maybe this is a different neighbor and they were called before then...or maybe I give people too much benefit of the doubt.

No I heard that info was wrong awhile ago... press was alerted at 2:30, not LE.

but still.

so she knew. Had to.

No, LE notified the media at 2:30. The neighbor called much earlier.

I was going to ask what time she called from MsF's post (Thank you MsF!) From 9 am until 2:30 you say? wow

snipped

oh see that corrected up thread, what time was the call?

Just saw this on the memorial FB group - assuming they are handling her services:

http://www.baileyfh.net/obituary.aspx?MemberId=93224&MName=Celina%20Marie%20Cass

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rest-In-Peace-Celina-Cass/198947920160712

(I searched this thread for "bailey" with no hits so am not sure this was posted)

It was posted once earlier, but it doesn't hurt to have it posted a few times. :seeya:

PLUS you get major credit for searching the thread first! :woohoo:

Yes, I see what you mean.

My concerns are these. We have heard about the tumultuous legal problems in the SF's past. That whole legal and emotional mess had to spill over into the son's life somewhat. Where was the boy during this period ? How was he being affected?

Also, we know about the RSO's in the extended family. I worry that the chaos of the fathers past may have placed his son in the care of the grandparents at some point. In my experience, that is often where the grown RSO's live and hang out. So I do worry that he may have been exposed to them somehow.

Purely speculation on my part. But also an educated guess. I am going to guess that poor NN had some instability in his childhood during the time his dad was going through that mess.

I was going to ask what time she called from MsF's post (Thank you MsF!) From 9 am until 2:30 you say? wow

snipped

oh see that corrected up thread, what time was the call?

don't remember exactly but in the neighborhood of 8:30-9 AM. Quick.

http://www.baileyfh.net/obituary.aspx?MemberId=93224&MName=Celina

WEST STEWARTSTOWN – On Tuesday July 26, 2011 our lovely daughter Celina Marie Cass was taken from us.

She was born in Colebrook, NH on January 2, 2000, a daughter of Adam Laro and Louisa (Cass) Noyes.

Celina attended the Stewartstown Community School and played basketball for Canaan School. She enjoyed dancing, participating in yoga at her school, swimming and catch and release fishing. She also enjoyed fashion and dressing up. Being with her family and friends was her greatest enjoyment; she was a Momma’s Girl.

more at link

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member