Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 # 5 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if individuals in NH are paid to take in new parolees? (My state has halfway houses/transition houses, but maybe NH has a different system.) TIA

I'll find you a link in a minute. For now here's some info, he has been living there for about a year (longer than the Noyes have been married apparently). He was guilty of stealing cars... no violence.

thanks and exactly. He was not newly released from prison. that is what I was commenting on. I understood he was the son of a man she used to date and the boy decided to stay and live with her. that maybe a too simple explanation but that is what has been posted here. also if I am not mistaken in an earlier post it was stated that he did not even go to prison. the thefts occurred in 2007 if I am not mistaken. I may be wrong about that because I don't think I have seen his criminal record or his punishment posted. a link would be great. thanks.

THANK YOU. My feelings and thoughts exactly.

And I could be wrong, but I remember some info from back in the beginning of the case. And it was stated that the family apt. was on 3 levels, and the bedrooms were UPSTAIRS. So Mom was 2 floors up every night. That is scary to me. I know I am not always objective, but imo, a young child's room should be pretty close by the parent's room. ESPECIALLY if a 23 yr old, newly released from prison, is moving into the home.

Just throwing stuff at the wall to see what sticks (Jose Baez style), I wonder if they were charging the 23 year old rent and felt like they had to give him a more 'rent worthy' room, ie, close to the bathroom, closet, etc.

THANK YOU. My feelings and thoughts exactly.

And I could be wrong, but I remember some info from back in the beginning of the case. And it was stated that the family apt. was on 3 levels, and the bedrooms were UPSTAIRS. So Mom was 2 floors up every night. That is scary to me. I know I am not always objective, but imo, a young child's room should be pretty close by the parent's room. ESPECIALLY if a 23 yr old, newly released from prison, is moving into the home.

Exactly. I don't care if he arrived with a crown on his head, a minister's collar around his neck, or gold in his pockets. I'd be feeling the same way. Pre-teen and young teenage daughters live in the home. He's 12 years older than one female, and 10 years older than the other. There was room in the home---he belonged in the separate area. It exists.

He's clearly an adult. He's lived in the home for about one year. He drives. He can drink. He's served time. He's a 23 year old adult man/child. There's something not right about that situation.

[/B]

Oh dear. I am so far behind. I didn't know he was imprisoned. And I sure didn't know he had just been released. Where is that posted. tia

this link has a bit about his background
http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory?id=14218985

Mullaney pleaded guilty to stealing five cars and trucks in 2007 and was sentenced to 1 1/2 to 3 years in prison and a consecutive term of four months in jail.

and this is the charges set by the Grand Jury:
http://www.berlindailysun.com/node/48855/18661

I rarely post but I think i've read every post by now.

I hate that this happened to this beautiful girl. I believe justice will be served. It's all convoluted to us but I think LE and Young know what they are doing.

On this facebook there is a person on the top of the page asking for the number to the tip line. I can't figure out how to post, can someone please give that person the number. NEVERMIND, they removed their post requesting the number.

Thanks

I saw that post just awhile ago , clicked on the profile picture and was taken directly to Nancy Grace page went back to try again and the post is gone, Her name was Jessie or Jessica

[/B]

Oh dear. I am so far behind. I didn't know he was imprisoned. And I sure didn't know he had just been released. Where is that posted. tia

His court papers were posted upthread. He was arrested at age 19 for stealing 6 cars. His sentence was 1 1/2 to 3 years in prison. He has lived with them for a year already. So it seems like he pretty much moved in there right away. Maybe he was somewhere else first, IDK. But the fact remains, he was released from prison, and at some point, shortly afterwards, moved in with the family.

That does not make him a murderer. I know he has paid his dues. But I still think it makes him a little more suspicious in the scheme of things.

Just throwing stuff at the wall to see what sticks (Jose Baez style), I wonder if they were charging the 23 year old rent and felt like they had to give him a more 'rent worthy' room, ie, close to the bathroom, closet, etc.

Possible. Do we know what he does for a living?

His court papers were posted upthread. He was arrested at age 19 for stealing 6 cars. His sentence was 1 1/2 to 3 years in prison. He has lived with them for a year already. So it seems like he pretty much moved in there right away. Maybe he was somewhere else first, IDK. But the fact remains, he was released from prison, and at some point, shortly afterwards, moved in with the family.

That does not make him a murderer. I know he has paid his dues. But I still think it makes him a little more suspicious in the scheme of things.

I think you are right about him being suspicious. And it seems to be the general feeling of people posting on FB. Maybe this will be resolved quickly now. jmo

Laro was in the hospital because of a heart condition when Cass disappeared from her home. He said he was not contacted by Cass’s mother, who had custody of the child. Instead, he turned on the television and saw his daughter’s school photo on the morning news.

http://www.boston.com/Boston/metrod...a-cass-home/nPTZjSGdVsSyTLZ4XFWtlM/index.html

:waitasec:

I can't figure out the notification process. First he finds out his daughter is missing by turning on the news from his hospital bed, then the FBI PHONES him to say his daughter is dead.

:banghead:

And I can't figure out why he never talked to the bio-mom. I can't beat him up for that, because I have no idea about the family dynamics. But you can all just imagine who my first phone call would be.

MOO

Mel

I saw that post just awhile ago , clicked on the profile picture and was taken directly to Nancy Grace page went back to try again and the post is gone, Her name was Jessie or Jessica

bbm

:eek::anguish::croc:

My thoughts...

SF has a lot of friends and family. They think it was KM. SF has serious issues, and the press think it was him. As for me - I don't know which.
:fence:

Well, it could be both (or neither, I guess). The picture forming (at least in my head) as events have unfolded is anger-inducing, imo.

An 11 year old girl and her 13 year old sister are sharing a room in a house with their mom, a 23 year old ex-convict son of mom's ex-boyfriend who is living in the 11 year old's previous room, their new stepfather who has a history of violent threats and sex offenders in his family... 11 year old Celena goes missing..

-Bio-dad refers to his ex-wife and her new husband as his daughters' "mother and father" and says he don't know nothing of any problems cuz if the girls had any problems then they knew that their "mother and father" could call him (huh?),

-mom's walking around with a blanket held over her head by the stepdad and then temporarily put in a wheelchair due to stress,

-stepdad is rolling on the ground and checked into the hospital for a night after the announcement that a body has been found,

-11 year old Celena is pulled from the river 1/4 mile from home and bio-dad now says he thought there were crazy things going on in the house due to decisions made about his daughter's sleeping arrangements by people he will not name (which can only mean mom and/or stepdad and/or the 23 year old, whose truck has been seized by LE),

-Fraternal grandma says she's disappointed and confused that Celina's mom didn't talk to media or call her son after the body was found (though he stated publicly he hadn't contacted his ex wife or his older daughter when the 11 year old was missing),

- Stepdad's truck is seized and towed and he enters an inpatient mental health facility

Stepping back and looking at what's transpired thus far, if someone(s) in the home is not responsible for Celina's death, it will be shocking, imo. Even if it turns out no one in the home is involved, my heart hurts for Celina just based on what I fear was great neglect and/or abuse in her life. I hope it's not as bad as I fear, but bracing myself for more details and another mind-numbing heart-breaker. Too many of those recently (been following the cases of Laura Ackerson and precious little Mariha Smith).

Night all... RIP sweet Celina... I have faith in Jane Young and the NH LE - hope they can find justice for Celina swiftly.

:eek:fftobed:

Mittensgirl -- I looked for 20 minutes or more and I can't find it for you.

HOWEVER

I can at least offer a warm welcome to our group! And bump your post so a more talented member can post a link for you!

Thank you for the warm welcome and for looking for last night's press conference. I still don't see it either, it seems like all the other press conferences were posted almost immediately on wmur.

Maybe. That would make some sense. But it still doesn't change the fact that an 11 yr old child should be sleeping in close proximity to her parents if a male ex-con is going to move into the home. Heck, if a Sunday school teacher was moving in, doesn't matter. A male non-relative should not be given easy access to a young child's bedroom at night. [ Or a relative for that matter. Sadly.]

I do not want to appear to be bashing Mom. I know she is devastated. And KM may be totally innocent. But even so, the sleeping arrangements were hinky, imo. And I love my mom with all my heart and I know she had no idea what was going to happen when she let her little brother move into our home either. I would not bash her but I do wish she had been more alert. :mad:

"Friends close to Louisa Noyes say Mullaney, 23, is the son of a former boyfriend and moved into the Noyes' home about a year ago"

hmmmm... ok, wonder why he was living with his dad's ( x-girlfriend)
yes I believe she liked to help people.

Maybe. That would make some sense. But it still doesn't change the fact that an 11 yr old child should be sleeping in close proximity to her parents if a male ex-con is going to move into the home. Heck, if a Sunday school teacher was moving in, doesn't matter. A male non-relative should not be given easy access to a young child's bedroom at night. [ Or a relative for that matter. Sadly.]

I do not want to appear to be bashing Mom. I know she is devastated. And KM may be totally innocent. But even so, the sleeping arrangements were hinky, imo. And I love my mom with all my heart and I know she had no idea what was going to happen when she let her little brother move into our home either. I would not bash her but I do wish she had been more alert. :mad:

I could be wrong, but my thoughts are that LN sees KM like a son... which upsets people, and may be naive on her part (or not) We'll see soon enough I suppose.

Respectfully snipped from this article (and BBM) - I found this part very interesting:

Why do you guys think they examined its undercarriage - unless she was run over? That's the only reason I can think of.

they were probably looking at the tires/threads, in case they foudn odd tracks near the river and for mud, dirt, plant materials, that may have come from along the river

I just thought too- I wonder if they looked in the 'dust' if any, on the out side to see if some handprints or anything to suggest someone trying to grab, or push against the truck, kwim?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand