Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 # 5 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too... I was thinking about the white truck too... I'm so sad that we have no news on Lauren =[

As for this case, if it was the SF, I'm sure the police knows by now. And I think that might just be the case. It seems like a psychotic episode. Also, putting her in a white blanket is kind of a "nurturing" thing... I'm thinking the SF did this and he is probably not well. I wish people with mental illnesses had better care to avoid these situations...

How could someone not be a danger to others if a psychotic episode but a week ago? Wouldn't family, loved ones, etc. attempt to at least encourage a psych examination in that case?

elmomom shouldn't the text of whatever I am reading be in the bar? Do I need to have two windows open to do that? Isn't this terrible?

If we reflect back on the stuff we've learned Mother's involved with children being disposed usually wrap their child and put them in water. (there's a study on that I used to have bookmarked but this is a new puter and I don't have it on here).

Of course men can too. That means nothing but that popped into my mind when I read that is all.

I got to go now. Thanks in advance for posting, I'll catch up in the AM more than likely.

Thanks Kat - the link that you had is the one that I never forgot. I have been searching for it but cannot find it to post it here. Time and again we have seen this from female perps ...... Sandra Cantu, Karissa Boudreau are a couple that come to my mind.

Perp seems less than bright to me, imho - wouldn't you expect her to be found in the water close to the home??

Is the dam area the closest deepest body of water where someone could access the shoreline easiest?

Is the dam area the closest deepest body of water?

I was wondering which side of the dam Celina was found? Upstream is the deep water and where the water pours out is the shallower end from what I can tell.

I liked to see that picure of Celina's mom too. And I think it's cute that she opened a business and was trying to make ends meet. Definetly put another face to this little girl's mommy.

Celina probably enjoyed her Mom's new venture:

She also enjoyed fashion and dressing up....she was a Momma’s Girl.

http://www.baileyfh.net/obituary.aspx?MemberId=93224&MName=Celina

Would also put the photo of Celina wearing the cap in a different perspective. That photo was selected for the online obituary page.

This is my first posting here and I hope I don't break any rules....noticed on the page shown above, there's a display ad to the left of the article which states the store opens at 9:30 a.m. on Tuesday. No idea if that has any significance.

Welcome Hardymum!

Good catch, I also wonder how LN got to work considering that the consignment shop is quite a ways to the south along hwy/rte 3. Did she drive and did she also own a vehicle? Does she use the truck? Picked up by co worker? So many questions about the daily routine.

How could someone not be a danger to others if a psychotic episode but a week ago? Wouldn't family, loved ones, etc. attempt to at least encourage a psych examination in that case?

i don't think we know for sure that he has had one,, what happened the other day in front of the media looked to me like a severe anxiety attack..if he was psychotic they would not have let him leave the hospital the other day...also, typically from what i understand from all of our doctors is that someone in a psychotic state is more likely to try to commit suicide than to harm others..alot of it has to do with how the people around him/her react, if they stay calm things will usually be okay,, if they freakout, than things can get bad...but again, usually for themselves because they can't stand to feel the way they do...

Do we know for sure exactly who said she was last seen on the computer that night? Her stepfather? When is the last time her mom or someone else saw her?

This is my first posting here and I hope I don't break any rules....noticed on the page shown above, there's a display ad to the left of the article which states the store opens at 9:30 a.m. on Tuesday. No idea if that has any significance.

Hmmm...Celina went missing on a Monday, the 25th of July - doesn't appear from this ad that the store is open on Monday's unless they have changed their hours/days of operation.

Attachments

• Store Hours.png
    Store Hours.png
    68.3 KB · Views: 40

I don't think it's that easy to determine rather someone is having a psychotic episode or not. And it is always VERY hard for the family to accept it and seek help. Maybe the SF was hearing voices and having delusions but was keeping it to himself instead of appearing to be sick in front of others.

IF this was a psychotic episode, I'm pretty sure the police already know how everything happened though... and they probably have for a while. Organization is clearly not a forte for someone who is mentally ill.

Me too... I was thinking about the white truck too... I'm so sad that we have no news on Lauren =[

As for this case, if it was the SF, I'm sure the police knows by now. And I think that might just be the case. It seems like a psychotic episode. Also, putting her in a white blanket is kind of a "nurturing" thing... I'm thinking the SF did this and he is probably not well. I wish people with mental illnesses had better care to avoid these situations...

I wish it WAS just a matter of better care that makes some people, diagnosed with mental illness, lose control or have a break.

Almost always, from what I've seen, it's the patient that causes the decomp'g... when he chooses to be non-compliant with his meds.

Despite all the budget cuts within the Depts of Mental Illness, I've seen most patients functioning on higher levels.. mostly due to the new meds in the past 25+ yrs.

Casemanagers have had to learn to juggle larger caseloads. When I was a Nurse Casemanager, (out-patient department) for 2 yrs, my caseload (# of pts) went from 30 to 75. It was during a huge budget cut.

But as teams, which included a psychiatrist, psychologist, social workers, nurses, even tho they were cut smaller, we were still able to continue with the same treatment... it's just that the pts weren't getting as much individual attention, when they needed it.

I've worked with Dept of Mental Health in several states and nothing compares to CT. I had to deal with D-MH in California a few months ago, trying to get help for a friend in CA. I was so frustrated & so angry at how difficult it was... and for the lack of resources in many of the counties. (CA's D-MH is run by the individual counties. CT is state run.)

i don't think we know for sure that he has had one,, what happened the other day in front of the media looked to me like a severe anxiety attack..if he was psychotic they would not have let him leave the hospital the other day...also, typically from what i understand from all of our doctors is that someone in a psychotic state is more likely to try to commit suicide than to harm others..alot of it has to do with how the people around him/her react, if they stay calm things will usually be okay,, if they freakout, than things can get bad...but again, usually for themselves because they can't stand to feel the way they do...

That is not 100% true. My mom had drug induced psychotic episodes and she could be very violent.
Also, my friend just had a drug induced psychotic episode and he put fire in his wardrobe and left his house leaving his grandmother inside. He absolutely loves his grandmother. He went to rehab and is doing well now though.

Psycotic people become a danger for themselves and others for sure.

Perp has what he/she thinks is a clever idea: do the evil deed, then wrap everything up in a neat little wrapper (blanket), thus sealing and depositing any evidence away from the crime scene; only, ironically, that blanket turns out to be not such a good idea after all.

I hope the blanket sealed in evidence and protected the body from the water. I really hope the murderer made many mistakes and they can find DNA and later a confession. She deserves justice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandrz717