Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 # 9 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
More than 300 people attended the 40-minute tribute to Celina, including her mother, Louisa Noyes, and her father, Adam Laro.

They both sat in the front row, about six chairs away from one another. Noyes’ husband, Wendell, was not present.

“She is in a safe place in the arms of her God, forever,” Cheney told the audience, some of whom were tearful.

http://www.unionleader.com/article/20110808/NEWS/708099985

Does anyone know if WN is still in the hospital? Sorry if this has been answered I am on vacation and not on as much as ususal.

I can imagine someone checking Celina's Facebook status and quickly responding to something in the process. Perhaps mom didn't start to freak out until after they had checked Facebook. It's not like the guy was posting on Facebook for an hour.

This has likely already been asked but does the house have a basement door to the outside?

The mom didn't totally shut down she employed the daughter to go out into the neighborhood, perhaps she was on the phone rounding up relatives or still in the process of eliminating earthly possibilities.
I agree with you and there is a huge window of time left unaccounted for that we just don't have any facts about.

You are absolutely right! She could have been doing those thing. I guess I am assuming that she didn't because the neighbor said she was too upset to talk and she could barely get a time she was last seen out of her. But none of us know what happened in the minutes before the neighbor arrived and it could have all escalated to that point in those few minutes before the neighbor got there.

I don't think, under any circumstances I can excuse the facebook, however. I can't understand someone being so cold and unresponsive to the situation at hand. If the facebook messages had been of some importance to the finding of Celina I wouldn't even be questioning or discussing it.

The "majority" of this family has had run-ins with the law?????? Celina didn't; her sister didn't; her mother didn't. That leaves only the SF.....and that's not a majority.

Sorry, yes, I was not including the victim or her underage sister (though in truth how would YOU know). In any case, I was including as family her mother, step-father, and their ex-con guest.

I can imagine someone checking Celina's Facebook status and quickly responding to something in the process. Perhaps mom didn't start to freak out until after they had checked Facebook. It's not like the guy was posting on Facebook for an hour.

I believe someone said he posted to one of his female "friends"...but I might be remembering this wrong...

That then would rule out CC sleeping on the couch... since the mom would notice she was missing when going to work..

Maybe Mom noticed she was missing while getting ready for work and never actually went. Who knows! It's crazy.

I'm going to take the kids to grandmas and take a nap. If you guys could go find a chemist and wrap this whole thing up and solve the case while I'm gone I would appreciate it. :) It's driving me nuts, but I would love to have all the answers here laid out in a nice neat couple paragraphs when I get back. That would be great. :D

I could see where this would be possible in different circumstances...My DH, who has a very high IQ but a pretty low EQ thinks I blow most things out of proportion (i.e. when my kids went on a bike ride and I starting second guessing it 10 minutes later and getting a little stressed)...to something like this he will tell me I'm getting upset over nothing and we all did it when we were kids, etc., etc...But, if I were upset to the point that it has been reported LN was?- he would never just up and walk away leaving me like that to go on the computer...he would do something, anything, to help allay my fears. And as tough and practical as he is on the outside, the slightest doubt that one of our kids is in trouble sends him running. He's not the call 911 type- that's me. But he's out there tracking them down, for sure.

Your relationship sounds healthy and balanced and certainly full of love and care for the children.

My opinion only comes from my own experience with a man I dated for 5 years. I kept him at a distance away from the kids and still do. He might give me 100 dollars to buy groceries for them but he wouldn't come over, make dinner and make sure it got cleaned up after. I parent, love, care for and make all the decisions for my children. Even if I was to marry him he would stay in the background and not take a role. So, while I see it as a less than happy environment to raise kids in I can relate to WN going off to stay out of the way. JMO

I could see where this would be possible in different circumstances...My DH, who has a very high IQ but a pretty low EQ thinks I blow most things out of proportion (i.e. when my kids went on a bike ride and I starting second guessing it 10 minutes later and getting a little stressed)...to something like this he will tell me I'm getting upset over nothing and we all did it when we were kids, etc., etc...But, if I were upset to the point that it has been reported LN was?- he would never just up and walk away leaving me like that to go on the computer...he would do something, anything, to help allay my fears. And as tough and practical as he is on the outside, the slightest doubt that one of our kids is in trouble sends him running. He's not the call 911 type- that's me. But he's out there tracking them down, for sure.

I think most men don't get as alarmed as women. My DH is a wonderful father, but I'll be in hysterics about something and he will be cool as a cuke.. However also like your husband, mine would be doing something. Years ago our 14 year old ran away... I could not sleep because i was worried sick.. He stayed up all night with me... which for my husband is supreme sacrifice..

I believe someone said he posted to one of his female "friends"...but I might be remembering this wrong...

You are correct. The post said "i live in canaan vt." Nothing before it, nothing after it and it was posted by him straight to her wall. I don't know if she asked where everyone was from or lived, or what, but it was not a comment on one of her posts, just straight to her wall.

Maybe Mom noticed she was missing while getting ready for work and never actually went. Who knows! It's crazy.

I'm going to take the kids to grandmas and take a nap. If you guys could go find a chemist and wrap this whole thing up and solve the case while I'm gone I would appreciate it. :) It's driving me nuts, but I would love to have all the answers here laid out in a nice neat couple paragraphs when I get back. That would be great. :D

:) I think we all want that.... Would be nice to have an update, even if it's just to say... There is no new news, and plead for info...

I think it's strange that the AG's office is not issuing any updates at all int his case. There have been no recent statements indicating that they are interviewing witnesses, gathering more information or anything alone those lines. Granted this AG doesn't usually tell the public every move they make, but occasional status updates are pretty common. It's hard to believe they're just sitting around waiting for tox reports to show up. If they had someone who they felt pretty sure of, I think we would have heard that they were questioning him or her. The complete lack of information at this point is unusual even for this AG. It could be that they are completely stymied and are waiting for the tox report in the hopes that it'll give them a clue of where/who to look at. At this point I doubt very much that they are zeroing in on anyone.

Your relationship sounds healthy and balanced and certainly full of love and care for the children.

My opinion only comes from my own experience with a man I dated for 5 years. I kept him at a distance away from the kids and still do. He might give me 100 dollars to buy groceries for them but he wouldn't come over, make dinner and make sure it got cleaned up after. I parent, love, care for and make all the decisions for my children. Even if I was to marry him he would stay in the background and not take a role. So, while I see it as a less than happy environment to raise kids in I can relate to WN going off to stay out of the way. JMO

I was even thinking that maybe he was asked to stay out of the way. I don't mean this to be disrespectful or insensitive, but sometimes people with mental illness (and I definitely include myself in this statement) are not the most helpful in a crisis. Granted, I have an anxiety disorder, so I'm sure that that probably accounts for some of it, but I know that when things start to fall apart I am more in the way and more of a nuisance than anything. I feed off of the other person's anxiety and suddenly I'm adding to the problem by having a panic attack because then the attention shifts to me instead of the crisis that really needs to be addressed. I think that it was discussed previously (in previous threads) that stress can exacerbate or provoke the symptoms of an individual with paranoid schizophrenia...not what a person wants to deal with when they're already looking for a missing child.

I hope this doesn't sound rude, condescending, or presumptuous. It's just something that has been on my mind for a long time - as I said, probably due in large part to my own experience.

You are correct. The post said "i live in canaan vt." Nothing before it, nothing after it and it was posted by him straight to her wall. I don't know if she asked where everyone was from or lived, or what, but it was not a comment on one of her posts, just straight to her wall.

I don't think his being on FB would be so hinky if he had posted something like 'hey, if anyone has seen Celina, can you tell her to call home.' To me, its the context of his being on FB that is odd, in that he was posting about himself to some random woman. However, its possible, like many have said, that at 9:11 in the morning, he hadn't fully realized that she was missing.

IDK, I rarely give people the benefit of the doubt, and I'm not giving this guy a full pass, but maybe a bit on the FB post. Maybe he didn't think it was a big deal until KL came home, or his wife called to talk to CC or something. We just don't know right know, I guess.

Well, telling an arbitrary FB (female) friend that he lived in another state would help finding CC wouldn't it?! Now I understand...

I can understand any parent not wanting to call the police, as that call requires an internal admission that things are seriously WRONG, that you have a major PROBLEM.

None the less, I do have quite a few questions about this entire morning timeline. Not suspicions -- let me be clear -- but questions. I am sure most will be cleared up, and some here mighht even have the answers.

First, it seems unusual to me that Celina's sister would be home from her sleepover so early. Did the parent's call her there?

Second, if Celina was only discovered to be missing at 8:30, why was mom apparently laid-out speechless with grief and horror by 9:00? Obviously ANY parent would be alarmed and likely furious, but they would believe their kid snuck out or went over to a friends or took a walk. The last thing a parent -- even a big city parent -- would assume is that some maniac crept into their home and snatched their teen, and if they did they would would have called the police instantly.

Third, if the police were called at about 9:00, why was step-dad posting to his FB honeys at 9:11? And just how long did it take the police to arrive?

Wendell notices Celina missing between 8 and 8:30 am on Tuesday morning. If the 911 call was made by the neighbor between 9 and 9:30 (wish we knew the exact time), that means Louisa went to work, got a call at the shop phone (assuming no cell phone), rushed home, and was in hysterics within an hour, before anyone had even started checking with the neighbors. Actually, we have no direct confirmation from anyone in the family that Louisa went to work, but we're assuming she did.

Who would normally be expected to be at the house after 8:30 am on a Tuesday morning? We reportedly have 6 people living in the house: Louisa, Wendell, Kayla, Celina, the aunt, and Kevin M. Kayla's at a friend's house, Louisa's already left for work(?)... We are assuming Wendell was the only one at the house when he discovered Celina missing, but we don't know that to be true. Both the aunt and Kevin M were out of the house before 8:30 am too, or were one/both of them at home when Celina was discovered missing?

I wish we knew the sequence and more definitive times for activities that morning. Given the approximate time line assumed above, I am having problems understanding reports that Wendell was posting to some woman on Facebook just after 9 am that morning. It makes no sense for a guilty or innocent party to do that (and maybe he just doesn't have any sense?) given the presumed time line that morning. His wife was hysterical with worry because his stepdaughter was missing and the cops were about to be called (or had just been called). I can see making a beeline for the computer to DELETE FB friends if he knew LE would be showing up and would logically check the computer, but it makes no sense for him to be casually posting to a female "friend" when all of this is supposedly going down in the same house.

Did the chain of events actually begin later in the morning? Who did Wendell notify first, Kayla or Louisa? Did the family call Celina's older brother, KM, the aunt, and the stepbrother straight off (that's what I would do; call nearby older family members with cars to see if they took her to breakfast or something)..

Sure hope we get some updates (and hopefully arrests) today. Imo, it is hard for us to sleuth possibilities when nothing is known about Celina's last night at the home and little is confirmed regarding the actions taken (by whom and at what time) on the morning she was reportedly discovered missing.

Justice for Celina...

I can understand any parent not wanting to call the police, as that call requires an internal admission that things are seriously WRONG, that you have a major PROBLEM.

None the less, I do have quite a few questions about this entire morning timeline. Not suspicions -- let me be clear -- but questions. I am sure most will be cleared up, and some here mighht even have the answers.

First, it seems unusual to me that Celina's sister would be home from her sleepover so early. Did the parent's call her there?

Second, if Celina was only discovered to be missing at 8:30, why was mom apparently laid-out speechless with grief and horror by 9:00? Obviously ANY parent would be alarmed and likely furious, but they would believe their kid snuck out or went over to a friends or took a walk. The last thing a parent -- even a big city parent -- would assume is that some maniac crept into their home and snatched their teen, and if they did they would would have called the police instantly. Third, if the police were called at about 9:00, why was step-dad posting to his FB honeys at 9:11? And just how long did it take the police to arrive?

BBM

As the mother of four boys, I have to disagree with bolded...Maybe a teen I wouldn't worry about so much (I'd be angry most likely that he hadn't told me where he was going)...but a 12 or under? I'd be panicked immediately- probably prematurely- thinking the absolute worst.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces