Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 # 9 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been reading and thinking about this case. To me...the mothers' panic may be because the 23 year old was also missing from the house when he was usually home. She may have had a very good reason to suspect the worse. MOO

That is a very good point that I hadn't thought of and hadn't seen here...She may have seen the 23 yo the night before (or not) in the home and now both he and Celina aren't around and her mind starts going down a very scary road...

Wow, that is very interesting, I don't believe that was there earlier, this morning.

I'm not being facetious when I say that many of us FB people need our fix (WS people too which makes me crazy because mine is unreadable on my phone- unlike FB, lol!)

Does anyone know how often Celina usually posted on FB? Her last post was on 7/22 (Friday) at 11:28 pm. It seems unusual that someone who is active on FB would not post something for 3 days.

But kids do have interests in sites other than FB, they post at other sites
and go into other chatrooms... even FB has a private chat.

I've been told that some kids leave their FB public so that their parents can
see their activity there... but then go to another site to be private with their friends.

Can anyone find me the video, if there is one, where WN makes the comment "get your butt home?"

Didn't find the video, but here is what he said:

"She never goes out of the house," Noyes said in a brief telephone conversation. He said Monday night was normal, and Cass was gone when he went into her room Tuesday morning.

Noyes couldn't think of anyone she would run away with, or anyone who would abduct her.

Her stepfather's message to Cass: "Get your butt home."

http://www.newhampshire.com/article/20110726/NEWS07/110729914/0/newhampshire0304

But kids do have interests in sites other than FB, they post at other sites
and go into other chatrooms... even FB has a private chat.

I've been told that some kids leave their FB public so that their parents can
see their activity there... but then go to another site to be private with their friends.

One good thing, LE got that computer, the very first day, I'm sure they went through it with a fine tooth comb, if there was anything suspicious on it, they know.

Maybe she saw something of the 22nd that upset her? Like WN's page and "friends"? His "likes" are pretty creepy...One thing to have one of them and a couple hot women "friends"...But the number and types of women and "likes" he has on there seem to be something that would take a lot of checking on...he may have really resented "sharing" the computer with the kids (if there was only one)...

"She never goes out of the house," Noyes said in a brief telephone conversation. He said Monday night was normal, and Cass was gone when he went into her room Tuesday morning.

Noyes couldn't think of anyone she would run away with, or anyone who would abduct her.

http://www.newhampshire.com/article/20110726/NEWS07/110729914/0/newhampshire0304

I know alot has been made of the "Get your butt home" comment sounding hard and callous when his child is missing. To me, it sounds like he is trying to sound like everything is casual, he's not worried (or guilty of anything)...

The mom didn't totally shut down she employed the daughter to go out into the neighborhood, perhaps she was on the phone rounding up relatives or still in the process of eliminating earthly possibilities.
I agree with you and there is a huge window of time left unaccounted for that we just don't have any facts about.

Respectfully, I don't think we know that the mom employed the daughter to help. I think it's just as likely she came home, saw mom in hysterics, sobbing, "Celina's gone!", saw SF ignoringing it all, blocking it all in his own little world on the laptop and so she ran to the neighbor's thinking, "Holy Moly, I need help, this is a circus, my sister's missing or something, and I'm only 13!"

Just sayin'. ;)

Thanks, the statement that he made makes me wonder why he would say that and tell Celina to get her butt home. How about "We are worried about you, if you can hear us, please come home." I know people have said that it just might be the way he talks, but for cripes sake, his step daughter is missing, he is talking to the press, he seems way to odd for me.
Like rolling around in the drive way, falling down, holding his head, but he was careful to catch his hat and hold it on his head, knowing news reporters were there. If he was having a problem, why in the heck was he not in the house, what was he doing walking around outside?

I am sure this has been stated, but the similarities of the Haleigh Dunn case is so weird. Her brother was spending the night away, she was last seen playing on the computer, she didn't like to sleep in her bed, did I miss anything else. Does anyone think this is strange. tia

IIRC men in mothers lives were into odd things on the web (you tube for 1 FB for the other) mothers brought undesirable people around children.
Both towns have been so quiet.
Both houses were rumored to have parties.

That is a very good point that I hadn't thought of and hadn't seen here...She may have seen the 23 yo the night before (or not) in the home and now both he and Celina aren't around and her mind starts going down a very scary road...

I hadn't thought of that! Could very well be.

I had just recently wondered if perhaps LN knew SF had not been compliant with his meds, had been recently acting out, and her mind went down that road.

I had to edit one of my posts upthread because discovered Celina was reported missing on Tuesday, 7/26.

I was thinking she was reported missing on 7/25 because of the title of this thread, but I guess 7/25 is used because we don't know if she went missing the night of 7/25, the morning of 7/26 (or, really, anytime after she was seen outside of the house on 7/22).

3 days between the last time that we know she was seen by others and the time she was reported missing by a neighbor. Makes me nervous. Wendell said "she never leaves the house" before saying Celina needs to "get her butt home". Why would a healthy 11 year old never leave the house on summer vacation?

Wow, that is very interesting, I don't believe that was there earlier, this morning.
Are you guys discussing WN? WN just installed FB for iphone? Hmmm. If he is still in the psych hospital, he doesn't have possession of his iphone. Anything that could be become a sharp object is removed from the patient upon admission and stored until they are discharged. Iphone glass breaks. Patients on the locked side may have limited phone privileges at specific times with staff oversight, but they usually must be "earned" with appropriate behavior.

Maybe someone besides WN has control of WN's FB?

I don't attach any particular importance to a 5-word Facebook posting or the 'Get your but home' comment. For all we know, the SF might have thought everyone was making a mountain out of a molehill at that point.

Like everything else in this case, we have only very vague information. We don't know what was going on in the house on the morning of the 26th. For all we know, the sister could have come home and said 'Where's Celina?', a quick check found she wasn't there, and that set everything in motion.

I had to edit one of my posts upthread because discovered Celina was reported missing on Tuesday, 7/26.

I was thinking she was reported missing on 7/25 because of the title of this thread, but I guess 7/25 is used because we don't know if she went missing the night of 7/25, the morning of 7/26 (or, really, anytime after she was seen outside of the house on 7/22).

3 days between the last time that we know she was seen by others and the time she was reported missing by a neighbor. Makes me nervous. Wendell said "she never leaves the house" before saying Celina needs to "get her butt home". Why would a healthy 11 year old never leave the house on summer vacation?

I find it interesting that WN says "shy, never leaves the house". Others have said she was an outgoing, happy girl that enjoyed sports, fishing, etc.

WN just installed FB for iphone? Hmmm. If he is still in the psych hospital, he doesn't have possession of his iphone. Anything that could be become a sharp object is removed from the patient upon admission and stored until they are discharged. Iphone glass breaks. Patients on the locked side may have limited phone privileges at specific times with staff oversight, but they usually must be "earned" with appropriate behavior.

Maybe someone besides WN has controlled on WN's FB?

Plus iphones have cameras & cameras are stictly prohibited, for other patients' protection & anonimity.

I know alot has been made of the "Get your butt home" comment sounding hard and callous when his child is missing. To me, it sounds like he is trying to sound like everything is casual, he's not worried (or guilty of anything)...

Actually, the "she never leaves the house" statement from WN bothers me more than "get your butt home". Why wouldn't Celina ever leave the house during her break from school? That is either a strange statement or a strange fact, imo. Maybe he meant she never leaves the house late at night or early in the morning, but that's not what he said. :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces